idea for amp system

Hitmen

just idea,

make new NPC that specially handle amp for wpn and armor.

just be like this:

to amp ur stuff still u need to buy sign and sphere from miracle shop.

and then we can bring it to AMP NPC,

0 to +1 = 1 sign + 1 sphere + 100gold (armor) 200gold (wpn)

+1 to +2 = 2 sign + 2 sphere + 200g (a) 400g (w)

+2 to +3 = 3 sign + 3 sphere + 400g (a) 800g (w)

+3 t0 +4 = 4 sign + 4 sphere + 1000g (a) 2000g (w)

+4 to +5 = 5 sign + 5 sphere + 2500g (a) 5000g (w)

+5 to +6 = 6 sign + 6 sphere + 6000g (a) 15000g (w)

+6 to +7 = 7 sign + 7 sphere + 15000g (a) 35000g (w)

+7 to +8 = 8 sign + 8 sphere + 27500g (a) 50000g (w)

+8 to +9 = 9 sign + 9 sphere + 50000g (a) 80000g (w)

+9 to + 10 = 10 sign + 10 sphere + 100000g (a) 150000g (w)

and that will be 100% of success

the gold value can change, i just input without calculate it.

i think this is better than the system right now...so we buy coin not for nothing.

dev got money, we got our fun ingame..not high voltage of stress for throw hundred sign and sphere and got BIG FAILURE

hope u guys like my idea

Greattt idea!!! But that would suck for the noobs because they wont be able to afford  :tease: :spiteful:

its better than throw money for nothing...

TOTALLY AGREE!!

And the price will depend on the item level that will make gold even more important in the game.

Miracle shop can also sell gold if ppl too lazy to farm for it

AWESOME IDEA!

Please Mod make this topic as sticky

maybe someone can translate it too russian and post this idea to russian forum, so mod can make this idea as sticky.

expensive is fine as long as we have 100% success for amp our stuff.

i wasted lot of gold for amp, and stuck with +6 on my wpn :facepalm:

and some player waste 200 sign for nothing... that is NOT UNLUCKY BUT VERY UNFAIR  i think.

wat abt ppl who not intrested in buyin mcoins?it getz a lot xpensive 10x3k=30k(for signs)+addisional gold for +4 ampy while in current system he can to +4 usin max 500g

wat abt ppl who not intrested in buyin mcoins?it getz a lot xpensive 10x3k=30k(for signs)+addisional gold for +4 ampy while in current system he can to +4 usin max 500g

Ppl like that should buy sign from other ppl that they also really need gold.

But it's good system tho since what your effort it will result a good thing.

By this system ppl will spent much more time if they want to be stronger it's mean many ppl will be on.

Right now it's a total gambling amp game.

I suggest this NPC system is additional for ppl that want to be 100% amp working otherwise they should try the gambling way.

are u want to stay ur stuff just with +4 when the other rich boy do anything to get +10?

rich ppl dont care how many sign they used since they can get +10.

with this system, u can make all ur stuff to +10 depend on ur will and hardwork ingame, or here another suggestion;

0 to +1 =  sphere + gold

+1 to +2 = sphere + gold

+2 to +3 = sphere + gold

+3 t0 +4 = sphere + gold

+4 to +5 = sign + sphere + gold + quest item (personal + level requirement)

+5 to +6 = sign + sphere + gold + quest item (p + lr)

+6 to +7 = sign + sphere + gold + quest item (p + lr)

+7 to +8 = sign + sphere + gold + quest item (p + lr)

+8 to +9 = sign + sphere + gold + quest item (p + lr)

+9 to + 10 = sign + sphere + gold + quest item (p + lr)

100% success

quest item make rich player not instantly get what they want. need hard work to get that.

But u would need a lot of work... :facepalm: hard to get gold these days... 30k for a astral drop is just soooo low and rediculous... :facepalm: plus is rare  :'(

But u would need a lot of work... :facepalm: hard to get gold these days... 30k for a astral drop is just soooo low and rediculous... :facepalm: plus is rare  :'(

Doing dqs for a week I could safe around 15K from it but with this system it will make me much more enjoying dqs

its just idea from me, u can fix it with ur idea too guys..hope mod read this.

maybe we can ask mod to make loot price lil bit high

u know what.. i dont know why devs lower mob's loot prices. b4 from farm mobs i could save 5k gold minimum a day. now to save 5k from farming mobs would be like hell, its took all day..  :wacko: hope they fix back the prices but i guess it would be just a dream.. they wont listen to us anyway. but ur idea for amp system is good hitmen. i support this idea.  :good:

@hitmen +4 is good maybe u cant kill an ++7guy with it but datz d only disadvantage even ur sys dat disadvantage exists but it costs more dan before

yes u rigth..its still expensive. but still this idea is more more better than the system rigth now..

i spend so many gold to buy sign and try to raise my gear and wpn ( wpn +6 both and armor +5 all)

and all fail and fail and fail again :facepalm: .

some other guys wasted 3k miracle coin with no up even just 1+... :facepalm:

and the other waste 200 or more sign with failure..and so many more with fail thing.

and we don't know how many failure waiting next.

yes u can kill higher player with ur +4...but for me, im not going to stay at that stat, this game will continue update, when new race come and maybe new open level.. +4, +5, +6 isn't good enough.

example,, try farm astral or b.g with that gear...and who knows that will be new boss that more stronger on future update...

but after all, it's just an idea from me. like or not it's not big deal since mod is the GOD here :facepalm:

i used 8k m.coins for up my bow from +6 to just +7(my dream) , but currency out..no up, i have nothing to eat this days and my bow in this game still weak, thx u gm, hope u ll get nothing for ur real currency too. :yahoo:

the idea is good. ampf system is killing the game... its boring hunt for a weeks, sell drops, buy ampf items and get nothing  :bad:

ampf system is killing the game... its boring hunt for a weeks, sell drops, buy ampf items and get nothing :bad:

agree..

it doesn't matter for rich kid, but for ppl like me..it's really pain ass to buy m.coin and spend it for nothing. :facepalm:

are u want to stay ur stuff just with +4 when the other rich boy do anything to get +10?

rich ppl dont care how many sign they used since they can get +10.

with this system, u can make all ur stuff to +10 depend on ur will and hardwork ingame, or here another suggestion;

0 to +1 =  sphere + gold

+1 to +2 = sphere + gold

+2 to +3 = sphere + gold

+3 t0 +4 = sphere + gold

+4 to +5 = sign + sphere + gold + quest item (personal + level requirement)

+5 to +6 = sign + sphere + gold + quest item (p + lr)

+6 to +7 = sign + sphere + gold + quest item (p + lr)

+7 to +8 = sign + sphere + gold + quest item (p + lr)

+8 to +9 = sign + sphere + gold + quest item (p + lr)

+9 to + 10 = sign + sphere + gold + quest item (p + lr)

100% success

quest item make rich player not instantly get what they want. need hard work to get that.

I like it baby!

But wish +4 to +5 also only needed gold+sphere. :sorry:

• 3 weeks later...

This is just a dream...

Firstly developers will never accept it and secondly if this kind of thing happens then most people will be equiping +10 items...

This is just a dream...

secondly if this kind of thing happens then most people will be equiping +10 items...

it will be hard to get it, but it would be good. Everybody should have same opportunitys... i dont see anything wrong if ppl will have +10, why its bad? In situation like now +10 have just rich ppl... i want same rights like them. Its insane to spend 500$ for amps, and then after few month comes new update with new weapons and gear  :bad:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, BRAINLESS KID. :bad: This game is moneysucking system now, nothing else. Ur stupid nonsense dream about such an amp system will never come true. NOOB :facepalm:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, BRAINLESS KID. :bad: This game is moneysucking system now, nothing else. Ur stupid nonsense dream about such an amp system will never come true. NOOB :facepalm:

Shut the duck up  :aggressive:

sorry if im so noob..this is just an idea from my brain...

atleast my brain not like yours.. in ur brain only see other player as a noob.

tanx pro :good: u show me the fact that idea isn't work in this game. i feel so brainless and noob

Warspear = all about money.

But still u do have choice to spend ur money in this game or just collect gold n buy mshop item from other players. Just be smart. I choose to not spend my money anymore in this game after amp system applied in this game.

• 3 months later...