Upsetting

BettyBoop

I think it is sad that WS has gotten Lazy :-( people would rather just beg you for gold than go out and make it themselves. Is kinda like life where everyone would rather just wait for a hand out. I have a full account a little over a year old of lvl 26 characters and have never once used Mcoins. I got it myself farming what I could as well as dailies that are boring and repetitive but it all adds up. This might just be me venting, but please don't be the lazy thorn in the he side of the WS society. If you need help don't hesitate to hail anyone of the BettyBoop gang. They will be more than glad to help, quest, kill, farm,talk, & chill.

Even sellers buyers are lazy to keep and protect the original prices of stuff,

if you compare ws now to ws a year or more ago, everything lost worth.

WS is a really awesome game, but a part of the community spoils it sometimes.

Just ignore beggars, most are scammers anyway.

Ie One says in area chat: "Please give 1k need repair"

*You give 1k*

*he doent thank and continues asking*

Just ignore them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't mind giving some decent people asking for 300g,500g,1000g every now and then its not much. But, what bugged me is that some people who are asking like 500g for repairs and after giving them they just keep following you like you've got a new tail in a matter of sec and keep on saying that it wasn't enough and even after giving them another 500g or more they keep on being your new tail and demand(sometimes they don't even ask) all the while. It annoyed me too much at a certain point that I've to add them to ignore list which I prefer no one to be there. I mean come on there's a limit to everything even being a lazy nothing-for-use beggar. pun intended....

- "give me 1k gold for repair" (giving me an order -.-)

+ So why is this my ***ing problem now?

Always use this sentence, then they usually don't ask again ^^

Edited by Dieinpeace

i think have a record of asking....one player ad me on friend list and EVERY time I log in for 10 days he asking me 700 gold ....and I every day tell him "go questing and teka gold...if you need i can hel you"....end of story? added to ignore list....

"go questing and teka gold...if you need i can hel you"

That's a perfect response! You actually encourage them to work for gold (if they actually needed).

That's a perfect response! You actually encourage them to work for gold (if they actually needed).

Yes but for you he want come together? .... NO  :mega_shok:

• 2 weeks later...

Meh can't do anything about it. I get more than 10 pms a day 'give me gold PRO'. I got used to it, well just don't answer or if he exchanges leave it till it is gone, he will stop. People don't like to be ignored, that's a fact.