Elixir Of Permanence - Cause For Level Up.

Godsrange

so your saying people should stop doing events quest like traven pvp etc and do nothing just arena because an elixir bug?

If that the matter they should remove this elixir :) because none would use it as you say!

You are a fool.

1. You can do tavern every day and gain 0 xp. All you have to do is cancel your quest when you reach 12 kills, then you just get the quest again and nothing bad will come of it.

2. Low level characters are meant for arena and pvp. If you want to quest just use a high level.

Edited by Snowman

can you understand a difference between level changing from 1 to 18 and 18 to 1?

We can ADD experience points to any character, but we can't deduct. Because after this addition our database entry is updated with the whole base.

But to revert this we should revert the whole DB to the state, when character was 1 lvl.

Wait so You can't deduct experience But you can change the character to level 1?

Once again, for everyone in doubt:

if it were a real bug we'd already received tons of letters and reports, we have thousands of elixir users every day, guys.

Yea those thousands of elixars thats cause of me :/

Your welcome.

Also... Why didn't u answer my Last post.....?

Edited by Godsrange

Possible Solution:

1. Start recording

2. Go on your higher levelled character

3. Activate the Elixir of permanence

4. Start completing the same quests your completed on your lower levelled arena character

5. Always check and see if you gained experience after completing each quest.

6. If you did actually get experience, and the video is beyond reasonable doubt, then send a support ticket with the video as proof.

By then they would probably have to check if the same thing happened to your arena character in their logs and, eventually, resolve the issue.

Otherwise:

1. You may have levelled up on accident​(pot was over and you didn't realise it)

2. They wont do anything no matter how much you complain

Really sucks, but good luck dude.

1.then whats the challenge if you have to cancel your quest everytime you done it? Skipping getting gold and cc, and as i remember some event quest give you arena points too,if your point was currect why they dont just make a pvp area for low levels and anyone can enter without quest?

2.if you thing low levels characters are used in pvp and arena only, your the fool not me, you can farm dungeons with only low levels character for getting a drop,let not forget that many people hate to level up because they cant afford higher levels gears so they stay on low levels and farm ;)

You really know how to hit the nail on the Head.

but the thing is that's a visual client issue, server is accepting them ok (that's why you see everything active after restart).

It's because of our well annoying lag on the client-server route.

And server here is much more important.

I don't think it's just visual.

I remember one point where my elixir of permanence lasted longer than the expected time. It wasn't just a visual glitch that left the buff on.

I tested it by doing one of the small exp quests and surely enough, I didn't receive any exp. 

Of course without a recording of this, why would you take my word for it.

I don't think it's just visual.

I remember one point where my elixir of permanence lasted longer than the expected time. It wasn't just a visual glitch that left the buff on.

I tested it by doing one of the small exp quests and surely enough, I didn't receive any exp. 

I don't know if this intended or not, but potions seem to last longer than expected for this reason: While the character is dead, the potion's timer pauses, till the character revives.

I don't know if this intended or not, but potions seem to last longer than expected for this reason: While the character is dead, the potion's timer pauses, till the character revives.

still saying my friend used knowledge pot and it took over 20 hours till it finished, it was not just a visual bug

1.then whats the challenge if you have to cancel your quest everytime you done it? Skipping getting gold and cc, and as i remember some event quest give you arena points too,if your point was currect why they dont just make a pvp area for low levels and anyone can enter without quest?

2.if you thing low levels characters are used in pvp and arena only, your the fool not me, you can farm dungeons with only low levels character for getting a drop,let not forget that many people hate to level up because they cant afford higher levels gears so they stay on low levels and farm ;)

You are still a fool

1. Whether you get the reward or not does not have anything to do with the challenge. The quest, as with most quests, give xp which is why no smart low level player ever accepts them. You do not get very much gold, cc, or ap and if you really want it you have to realize it's at the cost of getting xp too.

2. This has aboslutely nothing to do with thet topic. What do dungeons have to do with leveling up? "They can't afford high level gear". They don't have to, if they want to quest as a low level they can do the same exact quests with the same exact gear. If that gear was good enough quest gear at a low level it's good enough gear to do the same quests at a high level.

Next time stay on topic if you want me to take you seriously.

Oh please, having a level 10 for 3yrs doesn't mean you'll get a special treatment.

Let's say changing a character level is possible, why they'd do it for you?

You don't have any proof, ss of level 10 character and other ss of level 11 with different costume doesn't prove anything.

You don't have ss of potion active plus lighting that you levelled up, so what kind of proof are you talking about?

Apparently you didn't use potion and levelled up, now you're blaming developers for a bug that doesn't exist.

Do you have any idea how many players uses elixir of permanence in all servers? Why only you and xxdeathxx levelled up? Why don't you have any proof of bug? It's clear that you're lying and you're blaming developers for a bug that doesn't exist.

Please accept the fact that you forgot to use elixir of permanence & levelled up, blaming developers won't get you anywhere.

It's same as losing a +9 weapon by "mistake" and then create a topic on forum "I've used sign but lost item, help me devs plz plz"

This seems to be the case here.

I might not be the right person to judge considering i haven't faced the bug nor used perma pots to a great extent before but...

All a third person would see from the ss isn't what you'd call proof..

So you 'happen' to ss yourself before leveling up?

May it be a visual bug or nothing at all.

The server side was not at fault.. Would be a reasonable way to put it

Considering many users have perma potted and only 2 have levelled up...

And also do remember... If you manage to get your level changed what would stop other people from asking the same as well?

Possible Solution:

1. Start recording

2. Go on your higher levelled character

3. Activate the Elixir of permanence

4. Start completing the same quests your completed on your lower levelled arena character

5. Always check and see if you gained experience after completing each quest.

6. If you did actually get experience, and the video is beyond reasonable doubt, then send a support ticket with the video as proof.

this is what I call for all the time, god bless.

Wait so You can't deduct experience But you can change the character to level 1?

nope, where did you get it from?

You are proof that evolution can go in reverse.

this is what I call for all the time, god bless.

If a person comits murder but all the evidence to the scene is gone,

Do i have to kill someone to get the same evidence? This isn't right no matter how you put it. I just don't think you want to help...

nope, where did you get it from?

Because after this addition our database entry is updated with the whole base.

But to revert this we should revert the whole DB to the state, when character was 1 lvl.

I assumed you meant that you could turn any character to 1 but from the sound of it now it seems like a deleted character.

Why didn't you answer my post from February 8 4:41 pm?

I think there is a possibility of elixir bug. I remember when I was lvling my bd, I always used to be in exp pot. But sometimes it not used to work,so I had to relog to make it work again.

The same problem is with Guild exp and arena skills,sometimes you need to relog even when the skill is active. 

Maybe the same bug yeah. It often happens to me that the arena points guild skill is not active on my char although its used. Just relogging activates it.

And it is not just not shown, its not active for that char. Before relog you get no extra ap, although guild skill is active for other guild members.

Maybe the same bug yeah. It often happens to me that the arena points guild skill is not active on my char although its used. Just relogging activates it.

And it is not just not shown, its not active for that char. Before relog you get no extra ap, although guild skill is active for other guild members.

it's not a bug, tired of explaining, just read my previous post.

And I'm tired of this whole topic.

I'm sorry, but I will take disciplinary action if this topic will be created again.

It should be stopped somehow.