Elixir Of Permanence - Cause For Level Up.

Godsrange

How many developers/ support people are there? Out of Roland petermunk kuzmitch snorlax and any other administration there is who is the one capable of making such an item that fails me and causes me to level up?(Even if i provide the proof can you help by decreasing the character of Dragonskey Down to 10(Ten)? The answer and i do know you can is yes. But the question is Will you?)

When will you?

When can you?

If you're not the person im looking for can you give me the contact info of the person who is In control for making in game items and knowing how to decrease a character level?

Why is it so impossible to get help for something that isnt impossible to help with?

Long story short- elixir permanence didn't work one time i quested and thus i leveled up. I want you to please Decrease the level of Dragonskey down to 10(Ten)

Better yet why was your xp full in the first place? Why would a lvl 10 arena person earn near max xp? I stop questing after I reach my desired level.

Better yet why was your xp full in the first place? Why would a lvl 10 arena person earn near max xp? I stop questing after I reach my desired level.

To be honest i dont remember why i had so much xp after leveling to 10. I even have very old screen shots of before i won my first arena season like 2012/2013 and it was already full lol.

But even so there should be a way to decrease xp if anyone could gain it.

I guess no special treatment after all ,xxdeaathxx had the same prob with his lvl 6 lock

Since they explained it was not possible/they dont want etc. (doesnt matter)

only advice i could give you, move on

I think nothing will change even the next 10 topics u create regarding this problem

As long there is no video,recording this bug , anyone could have done this "mistake"

My voice will be heard :/ giving up now only means i will stay level 11. Because of their bug and guess whats gonna happen? Someone else is gonna level up soon too.

The developers can most certainly change a characters level. (just about any dev in any rpg can thats how it works) its if they want to but whu wouldn't they?

How can they profit by not helping me?

Edited by Godsrange

My voice will be heard :/ giving up now only means i will stay level 11. Because of their bug and guess whats gonna happen? Someone else is gonna level up soon too.

The developers can most certainly change a characters level. (just about any dev in any rpg can thats how it works) its if they want to but whu wouldn't they?

How can they profit by not helping me?

1)Because of their bug and guess whats gonna happen? Someone else is gonna level up soon too.

how can u proof that its their fault at all :/? that why i mentioined without a certain video nothing will be changed i guess

2) The developers can most certainly change a characters level. (just about any dev in any rpg can thats how it works) its if they want to but whu wouldn't they?

Roland stated it a couple times already that changeing a char level is not that easy as it looks to because it would affect all players at once i think, same with "accidently deleted " chars, cant be restored !

3) How can they profit by not helping me?

2 out of millions of players (coiners) decreasing profit doesn't sounds legit at all!

i wish you all luck tho but i have the feeling nothing can be done against it :(

bringing back a deleted character has nothing to do with this situation. When its deleted, data is gone. It cant be brought back. Which is not the situation right now.

they will not be losing 1-2 mcoiners in their game. What they do in these situations shows their attitude against their players and i have to say that is things like this keep happening, i too will stop buying miracle coins.

The amount of experience he had has nothing to do with this situation. He can have as many as he wants. I had a level14 arena ranger which was only 2 experince points away from leveling up. I dont know why i just did it.

He is a goddamn arena player who has been in the same bracket for maybe a year now? or maybe more. You have to be extremely stupid to "accidently" level up. And i know him that he isnt.

Cant accidently level up if your xp is minimum. Anyway you are not a developer so you are not aware of how diffucult it might actually be to do these things. Sure other games do it but maybe AIgrind system is made in a way that doesn't allow for level changes. IF Dragonskey level is changed back to 10 then many more players will want their levels changed too. Finally, of course, devs won't want to change level unless they have proof that the level up is because of a bug and not an accident.

Cant accidently level up if your xp is minimum. Anyway you are not a developer so you are not aware of how diffucult it might actually be to do these things. Sure other games do it but maybe AIgrind system is made in a way that doesn't allow for level changes. IF Dragonskey level is changed back to 10 then many more players will want their levels changed too. Finally, of course, devs won't want to change level unless they have proof that the level up is because of a bug and not an accident.

You are wrong on all cases here.

You dont know if i was a developer or not so u cant assume i don't know how easy or how hard it is. Secondly the developers should only change the levels of players who have been a pure Character for a very long time and in my case not only was i level 10 for longer then 3 years Its because of the item they gave us (pure Characters) to use so we can quest without gaining experience.

Or so i thought. There was a flaw in the last update and because of that i had Leveled up unexpectedly. What's the right thing to do?

Argue about it all day or help the pure characters and hope to fix this issue in the future?

Im telling you its not IMPOSSIBLE!

Nothing is! There's a back up for everything.

Screenshot_2016-02-01-18-13-17.png

Edited by Godsrange

Lol

"You are wrong on all cases here"

1. It is a 100% undeniable fact that if you didn't near max your xp you would not have accidentally leveled.

2. Yes, I do know that you are not a developer because you are asking developers for help.

3. So they should only do it for "pure" characters because you are one? What if they do allow but for people who were "pure" much longer than you were, you'd demand that they do it for more people.

@ 2) yes i am "Not a developer of warspear" obviously but that wasnt what u said now did u lol.

And @3) yes for pure characters only. Why? Because if you are not a pure Character then you are a lazy person if u ask gm to level you up which is stupid. The appropriate answer is go buy knowledge of greatness elixirs.

And to be more clear i do demand that others who have suffered as well to be readjusted to their previous level as well.

Ex: deaaths character. And so forth.

Just help him already, the evidences are strong enough if it was a bug for him to lvl up.

We can't recording video all day to show bugs that happen instantly like this, at least give him an answer.

Hm.. I am 92 xp from leveling up, hope I won't accidentally do it. Permanence potion works well in all cases I use it, it must be some personal bug maybe.

Believe me, not hard is to change your character's level, hard is to find it among millions and millions of lines of codes. It just takes too much to find to worth dealing with it. That's it, bro, try to stay on 11, you can still join in lvl 10 arena.

Perhaps devs made this game in a way that does not allow for levels to change. Maybe they never thought anyone would ever need it. I sure as hell never expected anyone to need it.

well could be but they didnt say they couldnt do it, they said they need proof. Which godsrange have provided. No one is taking video every second they play. Some might not be even able to do that.

i support dragonskey in everything on this but dude i guess you should go get lvl13 items and go for lvl14 now...

well could be but they didnt say they couldnt do it, they said they need proof. Which godsrange have provided. No one is taking video every second they play. Some might not be even able to do that.

i support dragonskey in everything on this but dude i guess you should go get lvl13 items and go for lvl14 now...

This

Get the 14 arena and proove the godlyness

We players know that he won't level up intentionally, but devs won't believe. They claimed pics aren't enough proof, everyone would use a pot after the lvl up and take an ss and say that he levelled up in a bug during the pot. That's why they aren't taking his ss's as an enough proof. Where I couldn't blame them for that. But also if they look for common sense, and other players' point of view, if they care, they'd know that he deserves to get back to lvl10.

The developers still hasnt replied.

And the only thing i see i 1 developer but its obvious there has to be more then 1 right? Where are the others that can actually understand whats going on here.

And the only thing i see i 1 developer but its obvious there has to be more then 1 right? Where are the others that can actually understand whats going on here.

Roland is administrator.

ehm, how could this be? My answers are not answers anymore?

ehm, how could this be? My answers are not answers anymore?

I wish it wasn't just answers i wanted to know if you understand the problem. I didn't get an answer for that. Id rather private message you so you could have a better understanding because just talking on the forum isn't enough apparently as you have stated in your comments earlier.

I wish it wasn't just answers i wanted to know if you understand the problem. I didn't get an answer for that. Id rather private message you so you could have a better understanding because just talking on the forum isn't enough apparently as you have stated in your comments earlier.

ok, what can I add to the answers I gave earlier?

Technical support also has the same news for you. What more can we do?

ok, what can I add to the answers I gave earlier?

Technical support also has the same news for you. What more can we do?

Fine fine... Lets start with this

Can you change a characters level? Or have a data backup of the characters previous stage?

And by Changing it will i still be able to fight in level 7-10 bracket?

And to further this is it possible to be aware of this in the future cause i can garentee my life it will happen to someone else again.

(what will happen again? The part about someone GAINING EXPERIENCE DURING THE EFFECT OF ELIXIR PERMANENCE.)

I also have proof i was level 10 for more then 3 years.

And please answer this last 2 parter question.

If you were a PURE CHARACTER(ex: meaning u were fighting as a level 6 arena level 10 14 or even 18+ [not a maxed level character BUT have extremely rare items you've worked hard to amp during FARM and QUEST)

Then suddenly it just all went away. You level up because of a bug problem and you're scared The support won't help you because they think their system is perfect weather or not you show solid proof...

How would you feel?

What is the Right thing to do here? Administrator.

If it can be fixed where the character Dragonskey can be changed to 10 i will wait for how ever long it will take months or even years.

Also thanx so much for the time replying to me Roland.

Edited by Godsrange

Oh please, having a level 10 for 3yrs doesn't mean you'll get a special treatment.

Let's say changing a character level is possible, why they'd do it for you?

You don't have any proof, ss of level 10 character and other ss of level 11 with different costume doesn't prove anything.

You don't have ss of potion active plus lighting that you levelled up, so what kind of proof are you talking about?

Apparently you didn't use potion and levelled up, now you're blaming developers for a bug that doesn't exist.

Do you have any idea how many players uses elixir of permanence in all servers? Why only you and xxdeathxx levelled up? Why don't you have any proof of bug? It's clear that you're lying and you're blaming developers for a bug that doesn't exist.

Please accept the fact that you forgot to use elixir of permanence & levelled up, blaming developers won't get you anywhere.

It's same as losing a +9 weapon by "mistake" and then create a topic on forum "I've used sign but lost item, help me devs plz plz"

Nice paragraph.

Too bad its a 100% lie.

1) more then 2 people have leveled up under effects of permanence.

2) 99% agree i wouldn't forget or lie about it. Your the 1% congrats.

Also i showed proof that i have gladiator aura without ever participating in arena :)

Congrats to me.

Ohh well... Let's not start to call each other liars, it will lead to nothing and gonna end up with fighting :/

Who else except you and Luigi has leveled up because of that "bug"?

Ohh well... Let's not start to call each other liars, it will lead to nothing and gonna end up with fighting :/

Who else except you and Luigi has leveled up because of that "bug"?

If only u were more aware.

If u wanna make it like that might as well add wheres wario waluigi

Yoshi toad princess bowser and many more to come.

U think us saphire was the only place it had the bug?

I thought u read other threads too

Daelmar ented the game as level 1

*10mins later*

daelmar left the game as level 18

they can clearly change levels ;)

can you understand a difference between level changing from 1 to 18 and 18 to 1?

We can ADD experience points to any character, but we can't deduct. Because after this addition our database entry is updated with the whole base.

But to revert this we should revert the whole DB to the state, when character was 1 lvl.

Well, you should get yourself a new system for the game because the one your using is expired :)

I have a better idea: Just dont level up and stop questing! Its a flawless way to gaurentee you will stay your desired level.

I think there is a possibility of elixir bug. I remember when I was lvling my bd, I always used to be in exp pot. But sometimes it not used to work,so I had to relog to make it work again.

The same problem is with Guild exp and arena skills,sometimes you need to relog even when the skill is active. 

I think there is a possibility of elixir bug. I remember when I was lvling my bd, I always used to be in exp pot. But sometimes it not used to work,so I had to relog to make it work again.

The same problem is with Guild exp and arena skills,sometimes you need to relog even when the skill is active. 

but the thing is that's a visual client issue, server is accepting them ok (that's why you see everything active after restart).

It's because of our well annoying lag on the client-server route.

And server here is much more important.

Once again, for everyone in doubt:

if it were a real bug we'd already received tons of letters and reports, we have thousands of elixir users every day, guys.