Official EU Pvp challenge thread

Mecha

May 17  2012

Spanish fought Knox twice, and both times Knox died,  but Malavida (barb)  kept disturbing. Kept using roar and "sap" skill on knox :facepalm: unfair

There were other battles but I dont remember all  the names

died once only coz I didnt fight back since that barb (Malavida) distrubing.

Works for me, add the rules in first post. Also best if people who watching stand as on upper and (or) bottom side of cave to leave free space for the fighters. And fighters may not hide among them.

agree, so win or lose its fair without anyone helping to win the fight. like doubling the body so ur opponent have option to target 2 bodys = going slow.

I wanna pvp some barb or rouge. just for fun.  :drinks:

reply it here who want some. and Mechax, I wanna try you.  8)

Accept  8)

agree, so win or lose its fair without anyone helping to win the fight. like doubling the body so ur opponent have option to target 2 bodys = going slow.

YESSSS

Edit: @Knox we just have to wait til server is fixed, and we go arena.

for record pusposes: I beat frostsurge. Not gonna brag about killing a lv16 :wacko:

Im at pvp cave now waiting to slaughter someone.

any takers? Hornig/danilo? sulla? I heard yall good.

Where are you crossfit????? :(

Damn :'( only if eu and US were combined  :facepalm:

yeah I wish theres a new arena system where we can meet all server. but somehow we'll ducked up by Ru indeed.  :lol:

I lost to Hornig. Then beat Facer.

Hornig didnt want rematch :(

Edit: lost to Knox solo at arena.

yesterday i beated >>siiarien

2/2 wins too  on >> legendakki

but 1/1 loss to >> witch♥♥♥♥♥

ill try to challenge this windcaller next time  :lol:

I lost to Hornig. Then beat Facer.

Hornig didnt want rematch :(

Edit: lost to Knox solo at arena.

perdona me llamaron a laberinto xD alrato lo repetimos  :drinks:

O ok.

ahora estoy en casa de mi primo. No puedo jugar aqui porque el solo tiene windows 2000 y warspear necesita xp o ⇧

Quiero rematch con hornig y pelear con danilo tambien. Si o si? :)

Many Pvp fights today

I kept getting dc in mid fight lots of times, but most of ppl I fought didnt kill me once they realized I was Dc {except 1}. I just installed a new connection, so hopefully this problem is over for me

I tried to fight Spanish and Hornig many times and got dc.

I lost to a shaman cuz was dc

Eventually I fought Spanish. He beat me fair and square. I also lost to Tatsumaru (not sure about spelling) I beat Ciamiau and a couple other shamans but dont remember their names

Опубликованное фото

Many Pvp fights today

I kept getting dc in mid fight lots of times, but most of ppl I fought didnt kill me once they realized I was Dc {except 1}. I just installed a new connection, so hopefully this problem is over for me

I tried to fight Spanish and Hornig many times and got dc.

I lost to a shaman cuz was dc

Eventually I fought Spanish. He beat me fair and square. I also lost to Tatsumaru (not sure about spelling) I beat Ciamiau and a couple other shamans but dont remember their names

Опубликованное фото

at the end, some noobs mc's crush over to killed some elf's

"Eventually I fought Spanish. He beat me fair and square. I also lost to Tatsumaru (not sure about spelling)          I beat Ciamiau and a couple other shamans "

You talk about today?  we made 1 match,  Cia 1- 0 Mecha

You talk about today?  we made 1 match,  Cia 1- 0 Mecha

hm u sure?

Then It was another shaman I beat, but I did fight u. I fought too many shamans with weird names

at the end, some noobs mc's crush over to killed some elf's

Yea I saw. Once I went back there they were going in fighting thinkin it was war.... then it became a war. retards.

guys what ever you say +10  rogue vs +10 shamn,druid,ranger,barb,bd, always rogue winn.. Rogue o.p in pvp, but noob in farming ,,

guys what ever you say +10  rogue vs +10 shamn,druid,ranger,barb,bd, always rogue winn.. Rogue o.p in pvp, but noob in farming ,,

I'd like to see that one day, maybe get a doctor cause I might laugh myself to death  :facepalm:

I'd like to see that one day, maybe get a doctor cause I might laugh myself to death

Hahaa. Told you, but who knows,when forsaken and chosen born, hahaha.. For me know is rogue, but im wondering about barbarian skill "chop"  realy fast cooldown, easyly spell it  quickly..

Hahaa. Told you, but who knows,when forsaken and chosen born, hahaha.. For me know is rogue, but im wondering about barbarian skill "chop"  realy fast cooldown, easyly spell it  quickly..

well rogue can't beat healers with that gouge stealth merc technique, since healers can heal in gouge  :facepalm:

and rangers with lvl 5 trap can surround themselves by traps and just stand and wait for the rat to come, basically it's just use his technique against him, heal and run until his stealth breaks or plan a way to trap him

when new classes come all I know is ABSORB  :crazy:

well rogue can't beat healers with that gouge stealth merc technique, since healers can heal in gouge

and rangers with lvl 5 trap can surround themselves by traps and just stand and wait for the rat to come, basically it's just use his technique against him, heal and run until his stealth breaks or plan a way to trap him

when new classes come all I know is ABSORB

Ahaha realy?? Maybe your equip dont have moon deff, and make a perfect timing too. Dont ever try to attck healers when they start healing their self, you must  stemate or wait 5  seconds,  just like stealth= shamn,druid start heal their self( ill wait 5 seconds then i start attcking),

Attck= merciless,gouge so druid or shamn cant use heal quickly, ..

I almost beat druid +10 staff, but my wepon still +9,+8

Ahaha realy?? Maybe your equip dont have moon deff, and make a perfect timing too. Dont ever try to attck healers when they start healing their self, you must  stemate or wait 5  seconds,  just like stealth= shamn,druid start heal their self( ill wait 5 seconds then i start attcking),

Attck= merciless,gouge so druid or shamn cant use heal quickly, ..

I almost beat druid +10 staff, but my wepon still +9,+8

yea I know how to use that technique, I just time the druid/shamans heal but my attacks aren't high enough since I don't buy mcoins and I don't amplify too much  :facepalm: 

and I play fair, I don't use those coward techniques, but kiting is an exception

but I don't really care about that I just use crossing and borders in Elf caravan shop trying to kill 1 elf from 20 of them who can't even touch me  :facepalm:

eventually I just go on an elf char and watch them waste time looking for me

yea I know how to use that technique, I just time the druid/shamans heal but my attacks aren't high enough since I don't buy mcoins and I don't amplify too much

and I play fair, I don't use those coward techniques, but kiting is an exception

but I don't really care about that I just use crossing and borders in Elf caravan shop trying to kill 1 elf from 20 of them who can't even touch me

eventually I just go on an elf char and watch them waste time looking for me

Lol yeah ilove that kind of routine especialy rogue,elf wasting time ,putting traps every where, but they dont catch me, may they can if im lagg, hahahaha, but i dont do that anymore , that routine makes me crazy,memorable about my ex girl in elf,

PvP anyone?

They Should make a New 1v1 Challenge System, It is So Needed.......

PvP anyone?

They Should make a New 1v1 Challenge System, It is So Needed.......

Yeah i want but us sapp players buddy .. T

Re: Official EU Pvp challenge thread

This what i see  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

not really tho, I did win against +10 rouge while Im only having +8.  :unknw:

not really tho, I did win against +10 rouge while Im only having +8.

Maybe you fight a noob rich rogue, hahahaha...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ani 1 want pvp with my driud aur my ranger so pm me. this game  very boring  :facepalm:  ( jhun ranger lvl 20 maylee lvl 19 driud) :)

when I get home from work I can pvp your druid. Meet at pvp cave in about 3hrs?