Official EU Pvp challenge thread

Mecha

Lets war, eveyone!

Post your character' s name and whom you wish challenge.

Pls dont go off topic.

Mechax

I wish to challenge Sulla, Crossfit, and Spanish. 1v1.

No grudges, I just like a challenge.

Who accepts? Where and when is good for u? Arena or battlefield?

Battlefield = anywhere except arena or Nadir.

Crossfit what time/time zone u gonna be available? Arena or Isrelnort? We can meet at Nadir, just pm me with your gaylordd :lol:

I challenge Sulla to PvP, winner gets Cataclysm key in WoW, so what gaylord, you accept? or you gonna pussy out this time?

Don't worry, I'll go easy, just forget about that time when I owned u with DK without ice fortitude and other shit  :lol:

And I also challenge Jayrox for his hair, maybe make a jacket with it  :lol:

and I also challenge a certain rogue from a certain server  :blush:

And I also challenge Jayrox for his hair, maybe make a jacket with it  :lol:

show your face. i still miss your picture  ;)  you fear that people laugh about you? :unknw:

show your face,then you can laugh about others :spiteful:

show your face. i still miss your picture  ;)  you fear that people laugh about you? :unknw:

show your face,then you can laugh about others :spiteful:

Don't worry bro, my hair is way longer than yours, I hate wasting time at Barber so i go there rarely, It's a joke bro, just like when people call other people with long hair Bieber, but over here Bieber is a " god "  :lol:

And if I show my picture then everyone will die from my Ugly/Epic look  :bad: :wacko:

Don't worry bro, my hair is way longer than yours, I hate wasting time at Barber so i go there rarely, It's a joke bro, just like when people call other people with long hair Bieber, but over here Bieber is a " god "  :lol:

And if I show my picture then everyone will die from my Ugly/Epic look  :bad: :wacko:

i am happy with my look,girls love it...so...

still waiting for your pic :unknw: :tease:

i am happy with my look,girls love it...so...

still waiting for your pic :unknw: :tease:

My pic is in the Philippines in an island called Boracay, yes, yes it moves, and talks too.

not understand whats funny and why u have fear to show pic... :spiteful:

but let us stop spam now, sry mecha :blush:

why u have fear to show pic... :spiteful:

fear? the only fear I have is holding a camera into a mirror taking a picture of myself like what girls do every hour or anytime they are holding a device with a camera, will you take the photo?

you both should start sending pics to eachother and settle this instead of spam your ♥♥♥♥♥ fight.

well, jayrox wants to see pic`s of men, merc likes to send pic`s to men, perfect match i think, so send him your pic merc, then both can shut up

you both should start sending pics to eachother and settle this instead of spam your ♥♥♥♥♥ fight.

well, jayrox wants to see pic`s of men, merc likes to send pic`s to men, perfect match i think, so send him your pic merc, then both can shut up

noob, I did not post shit that I like to send pics anywhere, I don't even take pics of myself, there's no point, OH LOOK IT'S A PIC OF ME HAR HAR HAR,

where's the proof bro? any proof? no, so your statement is invalid, go to reality class bro, this not your dreams anymore

the "warspear-queen" has spoken.thanks for your bullshit sulla. where is your pic? ah i forgot,you dont want us to laugh about you :wacko: :rofl: merc is honest. you just search others mistake so people not laugh/talk about you...but they do,so you are mad :rofl: :rofl:

the "warspear-queen" has spoken.thanks for your bullshit sulla. where is your pic? ah i forgot,you dont want us to laugh about you :wacko: :rofl: merc is honest. you just search others mistake so people not laugh/talk about you...but they do,so you are mad :rofl: :rofl:

You're no different bro, stop calling me honest bro, we are not allies, sulla is my ally, FOR CATACLYSM!!

Well bro, go get a good haircut and then you know what girls like, I'll give you a clue, it's not long like a girls hair or has anything bieber in it.

you not honest? :rofl: next liar.ok ur choice.have fun gays. :drinks:

talking to yourself won't help you, btw, next time avoid off topics and accept the pvp invitation, stop pussing out of them with your spams bieber hair, if you don't like jackets then don't wear them, no need to start spams, well, you do it daily in video forum with your " videos " of arena matches, well bye bieber hair, next time find a GIRL, not some guy with long hair and big jugs, they aren't girls but they like bieber hairs  :lol:  cya bieber

i accept im pussy to show my pic in that beauty contest, so then nobody can judge it, will you man up and accept you look like bieber? or just gonna keep asking to see men`s pic? google has many man pic`s for you to look at too.

i accept im pussy to show my pic in that beauty contest, so then nobody can judge it, will you man up and accept you look like bieber? or just gonna keep asking to see men`s pic? google has many man pic`s for you to look at too.

thx for information

back to topic :drinks:

:lol: mechax...ppl fight here :lol:  with no vote (who with who)  :lol: .

Ok, i arpeil, 19 lvl ranger want to have battle with Letzgo. Pvp cave near nadir. Tomorrow, in dq update time. Only one battle. not mre. :friends:

Winner getting go out from cave alive. (i know its not me, but its was be funny battle).

Attack pls only u see me. dont wait. Its was be fair. No crossing out. if out - battle end.

I think its better if we all agree at dq reset time we gather in the cave for about 30 minutes so we can fight whatever we want

And this event will be available every day

Here the suggestion rule:

-if you want to challenge someone just put off ur weapon and punch him/her then go outside and back to be prepared

I think its better if we all agree at dq reset time we gather in the cave for about 30 minutes so we can fight whatever we want

And this event will be available every day

Here the suggestion rule:

-if you want to challenge someone just put off ur weapon and punch him/her then go outside and back to be prepared

I like that idea. But how can we be sure nobody will interfere?

I wish they would add 1v1 arena  and request a specific opponent.

crossfit, we have to go in the cave at "boiling lake"

East of granite guard cave, south to nadir.

That way nobody interferes

At pvp cave I beat Altay

I lost to berengars but he attacked after self buff, didnt give me chance to do same.

Juniorcel whooped me solo at arena  :wacko:

Still waiting to solo crossfit and spanish at cave

I accept pvp mecha ;D

And if you want a 3 v 3 lets plan it 1 day.

Yea we should 3v3 at arena. Lv 19-20

[barbarian], Crossfit & Spanish

Vs

[bladedancer], [Ranger] & Mechax

1 of each class.

Best 2/3 or best 3/5?

and someone make video  ;D

May 17  2012

today there were many pvp battles at the cave

Spanish beat me 1/1

I beat Yunzhii once 1/2 lost once

I beat Firstlady 1/2. Lost second battle bc bats kept moving to same space as firstlady and I targeted a couple of them, even rooted 1 :wacko:

Spanish fought Knox twice, and both times Knox died,  but Malavida (barb)  kept disturbing. Kept using roar and "sap" skill on knox :facepalm: unfair

There were other battles but I dont remember all  the names

wtf anywhere i look i see merc's and sullas gaytalks. you both are really into each other  :lol:

what gaytalks? you are the only gay here

May 17  2012

today there were many pvp battles at the cave

Spanish beat me 1/1

I beat Yunzhii once 1/2 lost once

I beat Firstlady 1/2. Lost second battle bc bats kept moving to same space as firstlady and I targeted a couple of them, even rooted 1 :wacko:

Spanish fought Knox twice, and both times Knox died,  but Malavida (barb)  kept disturbing. Kept using roar and "sap" skill on knox :facepalm: unfair

There were other battles but I dont remember all  the names

Ps: Imagine if I didnt have lv1 roots/bolt lol

Im trying out different skill setups. And book of oblivion is freaking expensive.

I would like a rematch later in the future :lol:

I like the idea of this, but we have to have rules. Players who not fight should have weapon unequipped, and the punching the one you want to challenge outside cave is a great idea. Should buffs be allowed before enter or after enter cave?

Are people allowed to stand with weapon unequipped in cave or wait outside?

We could also make it more fun like put gold betting, a trusty bookkeeper on each faction.

It's hard to say a time here since many are in different time zones.

Best would be if game had a like a rom gladiator arena round and not to big were you could ask for duel, and enter it, with a 10sec countdown when both players have entered the ring. No ratings just pure fun. And people could stand around it watching.

Anyway we don't have that, so if someone want to write some rules for this pvp cave it would be great.

1. Players who not fighting should have weapon unequipped.

2. Punch the opponent you wish to fight and equip weapon as

approval.

3. Self buffs are allowed before or after enter cave.

4. Fight start as soon both have entered cave.

5. No kind of potions or scrolls allowed.

6. People who want to watch should stand against the wall in cave with weapon unequipped.

Just a suggestion, feel free to write a better rule list or add more. And if possible write the rules numbered in the first post.

Good idea. I suggest, instead of equipping weapon to accept a challenge, simply punch back. To deny, walk away. (after being punched if you try to equip weapon it will say "action not available during fight" even a few secs after they stop punching you)

also

Once challenge is accepted, I think its better if both fighters go to opposite end of cave (1 by entrance, 1 by the bottom right corner. Then both start fight when they meet at center.

Works for me, add the rules in first post. Also best if people who watching stand as one in the middle against the wall to leave free space for the fighters. And fighters may not hide among them. Also better fight begin when both have turned around facing eachother on the opposite side than meeting at center. Like a old pistol duel. But then again that wouldn't be fair to bd I suppose..