[2016.02.02] Warspear Online 5.5 “Masters of defence”. Release

Peter_Munk

One of those moments when I just have to laugh .-. Nothing offensive but .. haha :D

You are never offensive sunshine ,2-3 words are written in lower case , and a formulation is wrong , let me search that after my job in the night:-)

You are never offensive sunshine ,2-3 words are written in lower case , and a formulation is wrong , let me search that after my job in the night:-)

And which formulation is wrong, if I may ask? :)

why drop rate essence ethereal and energy in map1 boss become low i farm 3 consecutive days still didnt get drop i farm map1 every day using different character in diferent boss map1 firstborn and chosen still cant get drop good can you please fix it thanks alot because thats the only way i can farm gold im not mcoin user thats the only  way i can earn gold to become pro...

thank you for you understanding gm

attachment.php?attachmentid=19395&d=1351

yes, this is VERY REALISTIC. (no, thanks, our pixel style is ours forever)

WS shouldnt be compared in this AL....cuz if u really a true gamer. u will appreciate WS than this game..that game has so many similarities on other mmo..WS is unique n its on way

• 2 weeks later...

where the justice? amp axe snow lv20 +0 to +7 8sets and , today i try to amp again 9sets and no up : , ah sorry gm i never amply again. Hard amp my char :(

where the justice? amp axe snow lv20 +0 to +7 8sets and , today i try to amp again 9sets and no up : , ah sorry gm i never amply again. Hard amp my char :(

Yo, I fail to +10 with 50set.. I'm staying full 9.. Done amping

Go ban hassn,buud,dieg... ok he is admin but not ok when he use admins skills to win war.. fu€k him and fu€k this game.. go play in fair mode noobs! bb a big bye to this game.. sucks with so many unfairs