[2016.02.02] Warspear Online 5.5 “Masters of defence”. Release

Peter_Munk

ehm, nothing more than we've already done.

Mmm, ok. Thanks for making me waste 2 apprentice licenses and 2 rookie licenses instead of writing a code which could take into account the type of the license I was using during the time of server reset. Very professional  :good:

Have a look at this screenshot roland i m trying to download the file from ws site , but the files size is 45.2 i.e the old version for windows

I dnt know why i m not able to download the new version , i have cleared cookies cache and stuff , so please help me out on this

Thank you .

http://i.imgur.com/NvW9dDj.jpg

23wqds.png

Edited by noobdruid

Hm... Despite I updated and everything seems to be rosy as I disabled craft task notifications, they still appear, now sometimes 3 in a row. :/

Have you changed the game resolution for windows phone or i see different ._.?

Looks like the same old to me. (Why can't we have better graphics just like Android?)

Dear Peter

Lv 6 is very popular we just have no task, can u add soon a small world boss in map1? Or a good dg? Maybe a dg with a worthfull drop.

Somethink like six shadows, a boss with power when yes pls put him in a quest cave to hold away greedy high lv farmer:-)

Oh and snow Event dg lv 6 got a bug, after spamming more as 1 000 rounds no ice ring :-( so many staffs, axes, falchion, spear, kris:-(

Hey guys, we've got some news for you.

Game version is updated to 5.5.1, you need to download your client again.

Fixes in this release:

- bug with character creation on the account is now fixed

- background of the tittle screen is also changed to the correct one

Hey guys, we've got some news for you.

Game version is updated to 5.5.1, you need to download your client again.

Fixes in this release:

- bug with character creation on the account is now fixed

- background of the tittle screen is also changed to the correct one

Rolan the German info in google play got few issues in gramma and some things about the Game.

Pls check and correct it , give me your phone number and i do it for you:-)

Rolan the German info in google play got few issues in gramma and some things about the Game.

you can send to our support mistakes you've found, we'll surely fix them!

Before update you could turn off notifications for entering/leaving friends. Now if you turn that off the notification still appears in the chat. Same goes for rare craft tasks. I tried to uncross the box as well as crossed the box to hide all.

Is it supposed to be that way? Or is there any way to not see all these notifications in chat apart from ignoring complete info chat (then important infos cant be seen anymore either)?

Before update you could turn off notifications for entering/leaving friends. Now if you turn that off the notification still appears in the chat. Same goes for rare craft tasks. I tried to uncross the box as well as crossed the box to hide all.

Is it supposed to be that way? Or is there any way to not see all these notifications in chat apart from ignoring complete info chat (then important infos cant be seen anymore either)?

these notifications are always appear in the info chat.

You can turn on/off just pop up messages.

One of those moments when I just have to laugh .-. Nothing offensive but .. haha :D

Roland dissasimbel new craft item give rowng number off material .its not like other kind off craft . Lvl12 not give correct number off material when dissasmbel it

is that bug ? Or its like that correct?

maybe because of huge war that's coming up us sapphire start in 2 hours lol all afk players who where logged in wont get buff

May Snorlax or rOland read this.