[2016.02.02] Warspear Online 5.5 “Masters of defence”. Release

Peter_Munk

I really don't know why bother posting a release topic if the server isn't up yet. Next time, please leave it as a preview until the game is actually up and ready.

Omg i so hope new amor crafting tasks will use catalysts, not essences anymore. Because essences are unaffordable since accessoire cafting (20k ethereal essence in EU) :D

I know right. Say the new armour craft requires 16 ethereal essence and you want to craft helmet, armour, boots or glove. It will be 20k x 16 essence = 320k each. Considering that essence is very rare. Thats hell much. Set armour like kronus one is more cheaper than this new armour i guess .

when update is finished.

Siddu why are you asking stupid questions :D hahaha ... and Roland that was the funniest and rudiest answer ever xD heheheh

Siddu why are you asking stupid questions :D hahaha ... and Roland that was the funniest and rudiest answer ever xD heheheh

but still it's the only one possible in our situation :)

if want like said before cbow n bow in mc side drop so in my oponion better make dealer same witch accept from both side items n any side can buy in market that i think idk but i think can be possible

Wyaah I was really for this day for a really long time. But still I wish that u guys can also add the craftments of belts but still I am really really proud of Ur out standing hard work and one more thing , just add some extra HP and energy pots without level limits like 80% HP . It will really help low lvl PvP characteristics to kill the idiot gankers in the travern . All other things are just cool like before except hex skill because its been bugged now many rangers,BDS and priests can use skills while hex is activated

Ok alright just to keep company for the rest people, a joke for you guys.

That moment when when your warspear online connects to the server and you shout on forum as :

Ok alright just to keep company for the rest people, a joke for you guys.

That moment when when your warspear online connects to the server and you shout on forum as :

75b5f40a2d4319f1f9a8fe8655108106.jpg

Wyaah I was really for this day for a really long time. But still I wish that u guys can also add the craftments of belts but still I am really really proud of Ur out standing hard work and one more thing , just add some extra HP and energy pots without level limits like 80% HP . It will really help low lvl PvP characteristics to kill the idiot gankers in the travern . All other things are just cool like before except hex skill because its been bugged now many rangers,BDS and priests can use skills while hex is activated

I know it' a little off topic question but..

Do u have any plans when would the next hotline take place? It's been a while!

Just wanted to close this winter event, now social activity will be restored.

My CRAFT COUNTDOWN WAS FROZEN THROUGHOUT THE UPDATE, IM SOOIIII MADDDDDD

Jehebeiwsbnwjsbzjsu'"':'!;( ;) :(

Calm down please .-. It's just a game so don't get mad over little things

My CRAFT COUNTDOWN WAS FROZEN THROUGHOUT THE UPDATE, IM SOOIIII MADDDDDD

Jehebeiwsbnwjsbzjsu'"':'!;( ;) :(

yes, how could it be the other way when our servers were turned off completely?

FOR pc version its still 5.4.3 version please fix it

clear your cookies, the newest version is available on our website.

yes, how could it be the other way when our servers were turned off completely?

clear your cookies, the newest version is available on our website.

when i download its still 5.4.3 :( . am i missing something ?

i already cleared browser cookies and stuff .

btw whats the size of 5.5 for pc so that i dnt waste my data downloading same things over and again

Thank you for help in advance .

Edited by noobdruid

when i download its still 5.4.3 :( . am i missing something ?

i already cleared browser cookies and stuff .

btw whats the size of 5.5 for pc so that i dnt waste my data downloading same things over and again

Thank you for help in advance .

cleared not good enough, because 5.5 version is ok and ready to be downloaded.

It's size is 44.2 mb.

cleared not good enough, because 5.5 version is ok and ready to be downloaded.

It's size is 44.2 mb.

Can you please check if windows pc download file is updated , just want to make sure .

Thank you for fast reply :)

PS- can u give me a mirrir download link maybe ?

I was crafting 3 mass collection jobs using apprentice's craft license (double resources) and after reset I got only the normal amount of resources as gift.

Also I had 2 jobs using Rookie's craft license (more experience) and I got the normal amount of experience.

In summary, everyone that had jobs using rookie license or apprentice license wasted those items. Can you do something about it?

I was crafting 3 mass collection jobs using apprentice's craft license (double resources) and after reset I got only the normal amount of resources as gift.

Also I had 2 jobs using Rookie's craft license (more experience) and I got the normal amount of experience.

In summary, everyone that had jobs using rookie license or apprentice license wasted those items. Can you do something about it?

ehm, nothing more than we've already done.

Dear Peter

Lv 6 is very popular we just have no task, can u add soon a small world boss in map1? Or a good dg? Maybe a dg with a worthfull drop.

Somethink like six shadows, a boss with power when yes pls put him in a quest cave to hold away greedy high lv farmer:-)

Oh and snow Event dg lv 6 got a bug, after spamming more as 1 000 rounds no ice ring :-( so many staffs, axes, falchion, spear, kris:-(