[2016.02.02] Game servers stop, preparation for the update.

r0land

Hello there!
Snow Boundary is leaving us, that's why our servers should be ready for ver. 5.5 update, you can read it's announcement here - http://goo.gl/jQyBNJ

Game worlds will be closed at 8:50 CET 02.02.2016 and they will unavailable for about 4-6 hours. Please, remain patient during the update process.

Please, don't plan anything enormous for the mentioned time.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Take care and good luck,
AIGRIND

Game worlds will be closed at 8:50 CET 02.02.2016 and they will unavailable for about 4-6 hours. Please, remain patient during the update process.

Can you tell me in KSA time Not CET time Pls ? 

And there is a question of my life  :blush:  i always wondered if i kept my chr(s) in a map that is a year event (snow,halloween,etc) and i kept him there after you adminstrators made the update and the year event is gone wht will happen to my chr ? and i was feared to try cuz i thought my chr would be gone  :blush:  ;D  ? 

Edited by hohola

And there is a question of my life :blush: i always wondered if i kept my chr(s) in a map that is a year event (snow,halloween,etc) and i kept him there after you adminstrators made the update and the year event is gone wht will happen to my chr ? and i was feared to try cuz i thought my chr would be gone :blush: ;D ?

KSA = +3 GMT , CET = +1 GMT so it will be at 10:50 KSA.

About the chars u keep in Snow Boundry/any event place, they will be automaticly transferred to 1st islands of their factions. So better move them to the places u want before events ended ;)

Edited by Livi

KSA = +3 GMT , CET = +1 GMT so it will be at 10:50 KSA.

they will be automaticly transferred to 1st islands of their factions

Do i have pay 1g ?  :blush:  ;D

Now game connect problem ,15mint. Later game stop.. İm use gp pot for tour :"( ...

Please, don't plan anything enormous for the mentioned time.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

And there is a question of my life :blush: i always wondered if i kept my chr(s) in a map that is a year event (snow,halloween,etc) and i kept him there after you adminstrators made the update and the year event is gone wht will happen to my chr ? and i was feared to try cuz i thought my chr would be gone :blush: ;D ?

nothing it will just move to the first born map or Israel

You could do something in real life :3

Nice but dont have any activity on real life...just watching television and eat a snack:D....

Hopefully GM will add mini games when updating this games:D

Nice but dont have any activity on real life...just watching television and eat a snack:D....

Hopefully GM will add mini games when updating this games:D

You've got a poor real life.. Do some sport, read a book, there are so many options :)

My real life consists of playing Warspear every day (nothing beats finising the daily quests sitting on the toilet).

How do I get on with that with the servers down? :)

My real life consists of playing Warspear every day (nothing beats finising the daily quests sitting on the toilet).

That's more than sad. Seems like you will have to be bored for the next few hours :good:

start to clean your butt then!