BD counter is causing other players to be stunned

nabnecro

Is this intended? I mean blade dancer can have counter activated all the time and not only all people attacking it will eat huge damage but they also risk getting stunned if the blade dancer is using stun weapons or crystals.

Is this intended? I mean blade dancer can have counter activated all the time and not only all people attacking it will eat huge damage but they also risk getting stunned if the blade dancer is using stun weapons or crystals.

As far as i know its been there since stun weapons / counter came out. Dunno which one was first i dont follow these things. But yes its been here for a while and i doubt its gonna go away at this point. Btw it's kinda juicy when you get that counter stun and go in for a hamstring :3.

As far as i know its been there since stun weapons / counter came out. Dunno which one was first i dont follow these things. But yes its been here for a while and i doubt its gonna go away at this point. Btw it's kinda juicy when you get that counter stun and go in for a hamstring :3.

But then why it only works for BD and not shaman? Also why BD can get crits while shaman can't? Seens a "bit" unfair.

But then why it only works for BD and not shaman? Also why BD can get crits while shaman can't? Seens a "bit" unfair.

How the hell should i know. And dont get me wrong im not defending bd here. Duck the class for all i care. Anything they would nerf about bd would not affect my build at all xd.

Edited by Raislin

• 3 weeks later...

isn't counter have a long time buff? then you can't use your skill all time :unknw:

Nope, on 4/4 you can have it all the time. It also seems to enhance stun/rage/crit bonuses

because they land more easily. (tested)

Counter lands stuns because it's direct damage from the user. But hamstring

leaves a DoT on the opponent and it's not considered as damage from the bd,

however bd's damage still affects the DoT.

Edited by Raezer