Name of seller in Dealer

Tayleeo

Would like to suggest that under each item in dealer should be the name of the player selling an item.

That way we, as buyers, can add them and ask to buy the item via trade and save 10% of the asking price.

Example: Instead of paying 111k for an item on dealer we can instead see who's selling the item > add them > then buy it for 100k (same amount the seller would get if we bought the item from dealer)

It just saves a little bit of gold for the buyer.

Thanks

Disagree. Instead of showing the dealer's name, just put an option where we can send a mail or private message to the dealer without showing his name incase buyer wants to discuss about the price.

nope. Instead of showing the dealer's name, just put an option where we can send a mail or private message to the dealer without showing his name incase buyer wants to discuss about the price.

Edited by Mrewan

• 2 weeks later...

I dont really care to see names for items, you can often just ask in world/trade chat whose it is and they usually respond if they happen to be online. I'd rather have a system where you can put buy offers in the market and people can decide whether or not to sell the item for x price or put it up for sale for more $$. Would make buying some random items easier.

I agree about the anonymous stat of the seller. The selling might be compromised for things such as :" hey i know this idiot, I'd rather not having this item than buying it from him". Situations i've seen many times.

Hmmmm, its not uncommon for me to try buying things in world/trade chat for, lets say, 5500 and some guy puts it on market 6k. I like to know who they are so I can call them out for the shiт stains they are.

• 4 weeks later...

some people will think, "i dont wanna buy this item from him, i dont want make him rich" since warspear is a game with full of hate & jealousy in it.

• 3 months later...

Disagree. Instead of showing the dealer's name, just put an option where we can send a mail or private message to the dealer without showing his name incase buyer wants to discuss about the price.

It made sales on the market are faster and more efficient.