life scroll spammers in war

mokhtar

All know how mcs winning war in Eu-ermerald.so i am here like all elves to ask gm to ban using ls in wars or do somthing bcs this is so noob thing that gm making war to win money from somone who buy 2-3k pc life scroll from him and his guild mates and 4guys take 3flags alone easly and they hv so op net they never had a lag so they can hit flag easly and destroy it in 10-20min each flag. I am asking this gm to tell me if we hv to give them money to enjoy playing or leave this event bcs most of us are not mcoins users and let this 4-5guys wining war.do somthing and change this duck war rules or make new map for war and ban using ls in war or pls delate war event

It's not the GM's fault. If everybody tried to defend like me

they would take no flag. Srsly, buud or whoever almost always

gets hamed upon ress, if I'm there. Or gets some hits from me.

If mages would stand on the flag and use chains they would

push the rogues back, sometimes you can barely see

where the rogues is bc x players are standing near the flag

and are actually just AFKing. If elves can't listen or use their

brains to make a proper defense then they shall be rekt. Srsly,

SO many loses, and they haven't learnt anything from it, they

just rather cry around.

My respect to those who seriously try their all during war tho.

Edited by Raezer

for god sake... They spend their money and time on this. Why should gm ban it? They are not doing anything wrong. If you want to win the war then you guys should spend your precious golds or real money too. Or actually learn how to defend and play in wars. Im sure a whole faction could deal with few people respawning in the middle of their town. And considering that you can make the first move as it takes like some miliseconds to react after using life scroll(like returning from the arena)

elves please for once stop being cry babies and take some action and use your brains.

Edited by graybeardx

Thosee life scroll spammers. I feel bad for the elves to not have a 'fair' war with the mcs. Those spammers prevent elves from attacking. It is not one player that spam life scroll, but 3 to 4 players or even more. Even if they defend and stand at the flag, the flag always be on top of the list so it is easy to attack. Defend and attack at the same time when mc wave come, use life scroll at that time=flag lose. Always works that way on eu. Something needs to change. Soon many elves will move to mc for that guarantee 3star winning and some don't even have to try. As for now EU are rule by rich players and that's boring.

I dont know why you cry,at firsts wars always winning elf in 5 min 3 stars and now we winning you say is all about ls spamers,only telling excuses cuz elfs can use ls too.

If you want to win buy a lot of ls and everything will be fine.

I remember them times when the wars were new... Now elfs feel the pain of not being able to do anything. Just like that MCs felt in the beginning on Eu and even more in US

I remember them times when the wars were new... Now elfs feel the pain of not being able to do anything. Just like that MCs felt in the beginning on Eu and even more in US

^this

ban ls and mcs gonna cry always.

elves are just lazy