• Swagathero
    • Mrskrillex
    • Xbluebirdx
    • Lordlinden
    • Vooonz
    • Milkshakez

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All of the bds mentioned above can be equally destructive no doubt in that.

My vote goes to swagat! Hes responsible, experienced and one of the most hardworking guys i have met in game.

Totally deserving guy *cheers*

All of the bds mentioned above can be equally destructive no doubt in that.

My vote goes to swagat! Hes responsible, experienced and one of the most hardworking guys i have met in game.

Totally deserving guy *cheers*

I cri everitim.

• 5 weeks later...

Xheroahmed #1 bd  :drinks: , but bds are anyways too op, so who cares who's the best? The best is the one with the highest gear lv and highest amp thanks to  :snorlax:   :clapping:  Well done guys, keep making bds  :facepalm:

Xheroahmed #1 bd  :drinks: , but bds are anyways too op, so who cares who's the best? The best is the one with the highest gear lv and highest amp thanks to  :snorlax:   :clapping:  Well done guys, keep making bds  :facepalm:

Tell me: even if you have high level/amped gears, how are you going to compete with others if you don't know how to use it?

Tell me: even if you have high level/amped gears, how are you going to compete with others if you don't know how to use it?

It's not about how to use the bd, to play good with a wlock for example you need "skills" :good: , but to be good on bd you just have to spamm skills and to have high amped gear :diablo: , so u don't need "skills" to be pro on bd you just need money :spiteful: ... That's my point. :crazy:  :nea:

Edited by skizoskilz

It's not about how to use the bd, to play good with a wlock for example you need "skills" :good: , but to be good on bd you just have to spamm skills and to have high amped gear :diablo: , so u don't need "skills" to be pro on bd you just need money :spiteful: ... That's my point. :crazy:  :nea:

Ah, I see. I suppose you're kinda right.

fear, hex, darkcircle

redefine skill.....please

because by your logic anyone can play a lock by spamming said skills... :)

fear, hex, darkcircle

redefine skill.....please

because by your logic anyone can play a lock by spamming said skills...  

If you saying this then you must be an "pro wl" , let's asume you playing vs a bd, you signal he signals and instant hamstring, what do you do after? Not anyone can play warlock, you have to aim darkcircle, you have to use the skills in a specific order so he can't even touch you, and about spamming skills let's be honest, bd is the BEST SPAMMERS class, you cannot say spamming skills from a +10 bd is same like "spamming skills" from a +10 warlock, on blade dancer you just have to click on skill and click on enemy, easy as that, and define this on blade dancer: Shield, Counter (hits between 1000-3500), 1000+ dmg/hit. (the only thing they miss is the heal, oh shet i forgot, there is LIFESTEAL on ws   :clapping: ty  :snorlax:  ), while on warlock (which was nerfed tho) you have hex>fear>circle, you right is perma stun but if u got caught by hamsting u pretty much ucked up :good: ,  So you tell me now how anyone can play wlock (I'd like to see this tho, would be interesting  ::) ).

Skill in this game has become a joke several updates ago.

What needs skill now are few classes that cant 2 hit you ( i dont refer to shaman)