• Xbluebirdx
    • Lordlinden
    • Vooonz
    • Milkshakez

Swagathero

Myouren 

Kalamata

Mrskrillex

And the #1 of all time, of course, the legendary one, the role model of all those listed above...

Are you sure?

Meet the truth

Here you go

Nosotraes :P

I disapprove julia :troll:

If he plays a dung more than 2-3 times he'd rock it.

I went dg with him so often, especially tt hero, and he just sucked, died often, thought he could solo all add Groups and kept on running away from the part. And then at ts hero everyone tells him to stop rushing Tornados and guess what he does? rush rush and rush :fool:

Mikeus hit me 770, couldn't survive hamstring :D bd new passive skill is working on skills too or just basic attack?

It's supposed to work only on basic attack but the skill had a bug and worked on strike, wave etc. as well :mega_shok: I guess it's fixed xD

I hate all of you BDS but I like watching negativism fight y'all and out of the list I see mryouren give him the most trouble, I may be thinking of someone else lolol

Just to get this outta the way, theres not really such as thing a pro Bladedancer leveled 18++

All you do is hamstring and spam the remainder of your skills then repeat until your opponent is dead. Same with ranger, no skill required.

And if i have to pick, based of the smartest, strongest and tactical players ive seen, my nominees would be....

*read again*

• 3 weeks later...

Lydia, mcmonkeys, myoren, Mrvendetta, SWAGathero, these are all good players

Coming soom, bladeboner. :)

You'd still need some time to be a "pro", or you will just amp +10 in 2 days and call yourself a pro?

You'd still need some time to be a "pro", or you will just amp +10 in 2 days and call yourself a pro?

I already have +10 bd its outdated and I don't play it :(, but yes it would take time. For elf class I think druid would be the most fun.

Myouren is really good and chill af.. Swag. I rarely see him in action. The other are good as well. All high amp bd are good. Mrv, pvp alot so I see him in cave with my noob rogue. He ham me and walked off(asshole).

• 2 weeks later...

Well, imo all the bds listed in the poll are the best bds, there is no bd better than others because being a pro bd does not mean using skills wisely anymore, but just amping the char to +10 and spamming skills. It´s not player´s fault, but devs fault, due to the fact that they created a really unbalanced class. Before experts, even being a lvl 20 rogue with 2,5k hp i sometimes won some of these kind of bds, +10 higher lvls, now i dont have a chance (just now i pvped bluebird and even with dodge + kick skills full upgraded -40 % dodge- she killed me in 4 seconds). So for me, any +10 lvl 26 with latest items is at the top. Sad to say it, but its the truth.

Edited by Jarlaxxle