Dystopia (EU-Emerald)

Araxazaar

Freaks of Arinar!

Time has come to join forces and die together in vain! If you are up for the challenge, grab your toon and join Dystopia.

Be lvl 10+ Mountain Clans or Forsaken player, and have at least a slight understanding how to die properly. If you are lower level, but you have a proven track record of drowning, burning to ashes, crumbling to dust, or just simply losing breath while trying to pick a herb - well.. we can still figure out something.

Contact me ingame if you are interested. If I am not answering, I either hate you, or I am busy. Or both.

Araxazaar

Still 0 views, apparently the only tag "beer" does not help it :)

I remember how hard it was to find me a guild when I began - hence I created my own. So come on new guys, I am here to help so you can help me later. Then we can help each other and in the end we can help everyone with helping them to help others. There. Everyone happy.

Also do not leave those guild points lost while leveling up :)

Do you plan to upgrade the guild after a while? I'd gladly join, however I need the buffs for physic and magic defence at least.

I will contact you ingame maybe.