[2016.02.01] Warspear Online 5.5. Masters of Defence. Preview

Peter_Munk

And Hey, Roland Thank you so much for answering our annoying, stupid and critical questions. You are doing just fine, and we love it ^^ #Aigrind #RolandTheBest #thanks :)

what I don't understand is why u guys as developers keep giving blade dancers ridiculously over bearing skills , every class in this game is balanced 100% if I lose in pvp that person was better then me and or full +10 I'm +9-+10 but I'll admit defeat , but when the same amped bd challenges u to a fight and or u run into him at nadir ? I have video footage of me dying in 6 seconds flat to a same amp bd , I seen warlocks die to bd without even being touched , all counter , I've seen counter two shot a poor rogue crits high , I'm full arena gear 7K def 5.1K hp gone like if I'm a level 14 vsing a high level , only way I even have a chance is if my shield bash and charge work and they hardly do , I know hell of alot of elves that hate bd too not jus me , that class needs a hardcore Nerf all th way around Nerf rogues jump , but counter hits more times and crits just as much lightning shield crits got nerfed warlock stun got Nerfed and with all the complains on forums from paying costumers u spit in our ffaces by giving them a broken skill power of blades ;) screw it everyone make bd can't beat em join em :)

so long :D :

I thought 2 years ago that r0land is robot :D

Yes he is, and he still a robot. Auto reply

Anyway im forgot to move my chars to irsel, pls cancel the update lol

Yes he is, and he still a robot. Auto reply

Anyway im forgot to move my chars to irsel, pls cancel the update lol

Characters on Snow Boundaries will automatically be moved to a different map

Characters on Snow Boundaries will automatically be moved to a different map

Iknow Juli that means i must spent 250 gold to back to irsel XD

what I don't understand is why u guys as developers keep giving blade dancers ridiculously over bearing skills , every class in this game is balanced 100% if I lose in pvp that person was better then me and or full +10 I'm +9-+10 but I'll admit defeat , but when the same amped bd challenges u to a fight and or u run into him at nadir ? I have video footage of me dying in 6 seconds flat to a same amp bd , I seen warlocks die to bd without even being touched , all counter , I've seen counter two shot a poor rogue crits high , I'm full arena gear 7K def 5.1K hp gone like if I'm a level 14 vsing a high level , only way I even have a chance is if my shield bash and charge work and they hardly do , I know hell of alot of elves that hate bd too not jus me , that class needs a hardcore Nerf all th way around Nerf rogues jump , but counter hits more times and crits just as much lightning shield crits got nerfed warlock stun got Nerfed and with all the complains on forums from paying costumers u spit in our ffaces by giving them a broken skill power of blades ;) screw it everyone make bd can't beat em join em :)

I totally agree.... Let be reasonable here (no offense) bd just seem to powerful.... Armstring (confer buff is on remember) n then nuke I.e use all skills = death of an opposing opponent..... Pls lets look into this

Guys, please don't discuss about BDs here. We have plenty enough topics about them :)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/14402-the-memes-funnies/page-22best place for discuss! as people did about warlocks before :D

If bds won't be nerfed crit for elusive jump should be back for rogues and druids should be alowed to used secret link on them selves