[2016.02.01] Warspear Online 5.5. Masters of Defence. Preview

Peter_Munk

How many server restart u need? (:

just one, after skill is changed.

And maybe one million if skill isn't changed.

Right now this skill isn't counted as non-working.

just one, after skill is changed.

And maybe one million if skill isn't changed.

Right now this skill isn't counted as non-working.

So why does power of blades increases/buffs all blades dancer skills damage and not only his basic attack as description says?

If it wasnt a bug u would have said in that topic i shown that their is no bug, why would u say wait server restart to get it fixed O.O

So why does power of blades increases/buffs all blades dancer skills damage and not only his basic attack as description says?

If it wasnt a bug u would have said in that topic i shown that their is no bug, why would u say wait server restart to get it fixed O.O

this is an issue, but not a critical one, simple is that.

When designer decides to fix, it will be fixed.

Oh its ok guyz lets wait that 1million server restart cuz bugs arent considered important unless a russian player complains, here is another bug for u which u devs answered need to be fixed

forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/49864-elusive-threat-bug/

Quote r0land:

Yeah, it will be fixed in due time (next time we release an update for skills).

Oh plz do tell what is the definition of critical bugs?

Edited by lallouss

"We will fix it when one guy thinks he wants to do it"

>acknowledges that the skill needs a fix

>says it's not bugged and doesn't need a fix later 

wKS3Pel.jpg

Once and for all:

we have our plan of fixes.

Critical issues are fixed immidiately, other issues are fixed according to designer's plan.

Right no there are now skills where our immidiate attention required.

Even elusive threat has a problem with a description, not with it's mechanics.

Is it clear?

English is not my native, but sometimes I think you don't want any dialogue, you just want to write something against.

It's your right, I'm closing this "dialogue" from my side

Oh its ok guyz lets wait that 1million server restart cuz bugs arent considered important unless a russian player complains, here is another bug for u which u devs answered need to be fixed

forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/49864-elusive-threat-bug/

Quote r0land:

Yeah, it will be fixed in due time (next time we release an update for skills).

Oh plz do tell what is the definition of critical bugs?

russian players are sying the same about foreign players, don't worry.

Critical bug is a bug that affects to the whole game playability.

This bug can be a cause of server falling down, of major problems in different aspects of the game.

Are there any problems like this right now? Nope, and you know it.

Meh :/ anyway ty for ur answer

you're welcome, I'm always here.

If it looks offensive I'm sorry, never meant something like this, but really tired of answering the same questions.

you're welcome, I'm always here.

If it looks offensive I'm sorry, never meant something like this, but really tired of answering the same questions.

nah bro its not about being offensive lel its cause when we ask something we get different answers of what we excepted

i know your never offensive, its just these small things in game which makes it fun and i had a tournament of pvping in guild which was delayed due to some skills in classes being over powered, we will wait more no prob tyt :)

i know your tired, if it helps i want to say that: answering like this in details or like a player one of us, makes us feel better when reading your answers, sometimes we feel like talking to a machine bq3.gif

Roland will resilience be more effective now ? In terms of lowering more dmg ? I have 25% , I mean there has to be a trade off right ? I just want some common ground , I don't wanna have to switch from arena gear just because hp gear owns the game u know ?

Roland will resilience be more effective now ? In terms of lowering more dmg ? I have 25% , I mean there has to be a trade off right ? I just want some common ground , I don't wanna have to switch from arena gear just because hp gear owns the game u know ?

Maybe the % gear wont be that strong. In Aura of gladiator for example they add 10% to hp. But it appears they mean 10% of base hp (without any gear equipped). Maybe this 15% are meant the same way - then that gear is not very op. It will be about as good as a set bonus.

Maybe the % gear wont be that strong. In Aura of gladiator for example they add 10% to hp. But it appears they mean 10% of base hp (without any gear equipped). Maybe this 15% are meant the same way - then that gear is not very op. It will be about as good as a set bonus.

Mm strange you have such counter. I remember that When i was top 5 in arena about 3 months ago, I had 4.3k hps, and with aura about 4.7k. So it's the 10% of your current hps, not the basic ones. Maybe they changed it?

Hmm or maybe a glitch or i just failed at calculating :D A friend of mine and me equipped the same gear (both pala) with the only difference that he had one set hp bonus kronus more than me (with guild defence about 300). And he had more hp than me, although i had arena bonus (was about 5.1k vs 5.2k hp)

This update sounds very nice @}-

But my idea is that we need a new collection system because this "loading" is somehow "boring" so my idea is :

-Smartphone user have to swipe 3x in a row (up,down,right,left) to get the item that he/she wants to collect

-Pc user have to use the arrow keys (up,down,left,right) 3x in a row

The duraction of the arrows is showing up on screen :shy:

please update for hotkey slot.. why just 9 ?

we have 5 skill basic & other expert skill & poition.

9 hotkey slots are not enough ..

I guess 12 was enough hotkey slots..

read & approved.. this is important

please update for hotkey slot.. why just 9 ?

we have 5 skill basic & other expert skill & poition.

9 hotkey slots are not enough ..

I guess 12 was enough hotkey slots..

read & approved.. this is important

I guess they won't give us more hotkey slots so we have to decide for an own skill build, which is good :)

:bomb:

Why dont do lvl 4-6 craft items ? if have session arena lvl 4-6 , why they need be forget ? :blush: 

Probably because if they made lv4-6 craft items....

the devs will be afraid people that want to make lv6 arena character will stop buying the novice sets.

:D

Probably because if they made lv4-6 craft items....

the devs will be afraid people that want to make lv6 arena character will stop buying the novice sets.

:D

Craft money > novice sets

Can you just make game easier for ppl who dont buy mcoins.... or it will always stay like this... btw its nice update (for richies)

nah bro its not about being offensive lel its cause when we ask something we get different answers of what we excepted

i know your never offensive, its just these small things in game which makes it fun and i had a tournament of pvping in guild which was delayed due to some skills in classes being over powered, we will wait more no prob tyt :)

i know your tired, if it helps i want to say that: answering like this in details or like a player one of us, makes us feel better when reading your answers, sometimes we feel like talking to a machine bq3.gif

I thought 2 years ago that r0land is robot :D

Edited by Xmasteer

this is an issue, but not a critical one, simple is that.

When designer decides to fix, it will be fixed.

what I don't understand is why u guys as developers keep giving blade dancers ridiculously over bearing skills , every class in this game is balanced 100% if I lose in pvp that person was better then me and or full +10 I'm +9-+10 but I'll admit defeat , but when the same amped bd challenges u to a fight and or u run into him at nadir ? I have video footage of me dying in 6 seconds flat to a same amp bd , I seen warlocks die to bd without even being touched , all counter , I've seen counter two shot a poor rogue crits high , I'm full arena gear 7K def 5.1K hp gone like if I'm a level 14 vsing a high level , only way I even have a chance is if my shield bash and charge work and they hardly do , I know hell of alot of elves that hate bd too not jus me , that class needs a hardcore Nerf all th way around Nerf rogues jump , but counter hits more times and crits just as much lightning shield crits got nerfed warlock stun got Nerfed and with all the complains on forums from paying costumers u spit in our ffaces by giving them a broken skill power of blades ;) screw it everyone make bd can't beat em join em :)