[2016.02.01] Warspear Online 5.5. Masters of Defence. Preview

Peter_Munk

craft_details.png

Warriors of Arinar!

The Snow Boundary is soon to depart Arinar. Make sure you don't have any unfinished business, unspent tokens or uncollected treasure! The Snow Boundary will however return next year, but for now you should get yourself prepared for the Warspear Online 5.5 Masters of Defence update, which will be available this week. There will be some major changes in the crafting system and other important news.

Spring is coming, thus it is time to get rid of long-kept junk and to upgrade! Throughout the winter, the best Arinar craftspeople carefully studied the secrets of clothes and armor from far away Borea. Together, they started working, and their creations surpassed all expectations! Can't wait to wear those exceptional clothes? Then hurry to the workshop: with a little bit of work - this new equipment will be yours!

The craft revolution

The crafting system for creating armor has been completely redisigned and the profession level increased to 16. We added 250+ new items in total for levels 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 22. All kinds of armor are available at each craft level: including helmet, gloves, boots and armor.

1.png6.png2.png

To start with you can create rare class items with three bonuses. They can be improved to unique class and used in rare crafting tasks.

3.png5.png

Items that were crafted via a rare crafting task have a first bonus "Physical defence". This equates it to the bonus of an item a level above the item crafted. One of the other bonuses is "Health augmentation, which increases your health by certain percentage.

Several rare crafting tasks will be available for "Cloth armor", "Leather armor", "Mail armor" and "Melee weapon" professions.

Every crafting material now has a profession description in their info.

New achievements

3 achievements added that relate to crafting professions:
Cloth armor
Leather armor
Mail ramor

Turning off notifications

Pop-up notifications regarding available rare crafting tasks can now be turned off though a Settings menu. ("Notifications" tab)

4.png

We never stop working on our crafting system, see you in the next updates with hot news all about it!

Recovering Stamina Seeker's Elixir

Stamina Seeker's Elixir will automatically be recovered for players, who at the time of any server issue failure or rebooting game servers were in the Dungeons.

This is all for now, more information will arrive on update day.
See you in the game!
AIGRIND

Great job hahah. :good: :good: :good:

One little question. With "Next week", do you mean this week (1st if February ) or the incoming one ( starting from the 8th of February ) ?

Edited by Higgings

Great job hahah. :good: :good: :good:

One little question. With "Next week", do you mean this week (1st if February ) or

the incoming one ( starting from the 8th of February ) ?

Hope this week coz event ends in 2 days. Edited by xuserx

Nice gears, exactly what was needed, defensive boost for all. Good job.

Let's see if they manage to make me get back to game xD

Awaiting skills fixes.

Sadly will % health increase the gap between low hp and high hp classes. Once again bladedancers with astonishing base hp win :D

Hmm... i wonder if rare crafting shields get the % bonus too (new weapon craft tasks in preview *-*). Maybe anyone uses the craft shields then

Eager to see all the new items (*-*)

Edited by Crystana

Gm fix skill Elusive jump rogue .

Why can't critical ?

It was disabled by us, that's why.

Skill fix -.- we need it, plz add it with the upcoming update, u said u would do so lets hope u kept up ur word ty and gj (:

yep, we can fix some skills if it's needed, just not in this update.

what about the craft items we alredy have?do they get upgrade.or remain the same?

items will be available for you to use.

i hope this new hp thing wont be op.

it can be everything you decide.

Hmm for a lvl 26 tank with hp rings and one hp armor set 2 additional 15% armor items would give about 600 hp each (+/- a bit depending on tank class) if the % is not based on base hp like aura of gladiator

If thats the case the new items are really really really strong. Like an integrated set bonus in each item (or 2).

Edited by Crystana

in my opinio,this is exactly what carft needs,bonuses are not that good even when is hard lo lvl the proffession. Now i hope its worth the time

all go rich +10 good luck  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:

and craft rich craft 

india noob 

no halp india 

Edited by breakout

So you "can" fix the bugged skills. Like, they're broken for almost 2 months now, you were aware of this for the entirety of this time and you just "can fix it if needed". It's like, some poor employee asks his boss for a favor and he's like, "Yea, I can easily do it right now, but I'll just let you suffer for now and help you later". Lmao

So you "can" fix the bugged skills. Like, they're broken for almost 2 months now, you were aware of this for the entirety of this time and you just "can fix it if needed". It's like, some poor employee asks his boss for a favor and he's like, "Yea, I can easily do it right now, but I'll just let you suffer for now and help you later". Lmao

Nothing critical here.

There is a qeue for every fix in our game.

No one is suffering, if you're suffering, please, report to the nearest medical facility, they can help.

Skills are not something to be fixed like "wow it doesn't work change everything".

It was disabled by us, that's why.

yep, we can fix some skills if it's needed, just not in this update.

About skills fix why does exist trap at Ranger if doesn't keep in trap Rouges and jump with it...same as dk or barb is use those attract skill to them in trap mode both tips of traps basic and expert please fix it

And please at craft sistem make set armors like divine set or others with 2extra bonus if you equip 2,open one bonus or all 2bonus... And make craft sistem from lvl 6 up to cap lvl 

About skills fix why does exist trap at Ranger if doesn't keep in trap Rouges and jump with it...same as dk or barb is use those attract skill to them in trap mode both tips of traps basic and expert please fix it

trap disables movement, not skills.

Nothing critical here.

There is a qeue for every fix in our game.

No one is suffering, if you're suffering, please, report to the nearest medical facility, they can help.

Skills are not something to be fixed like "wow it doesn't work change everything".

Uhh, unless a game is in alpha/beta stages, bug fixes don't really stand in a queue with other updates. If something is broken and it affects several other things, it needs a fix. Also, I'm not the only one who's complaining about this, we both use this forum

Uhh, unless a game is in alpha/beta stages, bug fixes don't really stand in a queue with other updates. If something is broken and it affects several other things, it needs a fix. Also, I'm not the only one who's complaining about this, we both use this forum

hm, there're no critical bugs right now, that's a situation.

Some skills are not working like you want them, but that's how they are made.

Some descriptions are broken, but this is not affecting anything.

What skills are in need of immidiate fix?

Ok disabled moment but that jump I know is skill but is a moment right?  please at least fix this

Jump is a skill, that's why it can't be disabled by the trap.

It's like basics of our game.

hm, there're no critical bugs right now, that's a situation.

Some skills are not working like you want them, but that's how they are made.

Some descriptions are broken, but this is not affecting anything.

What skills are in need of immidiate fix?

Quote R0land:

As I said, we will fix it if needed.

But it can be done only via server restart, no need to do it now.

forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/49355-power-of-blades-glitch-report/#entry904636

How many server restart u need? (:

Ok seems rangers are useless skills with trap and face a Rouge is suicide 

.make balance cause isn't... Rouges have been compare from 0version with ranger's and now no more balance