Remember! ranger vs warlock

kyumaru

Just remember, we all know that ranger take 100% double damage from blessing, it means if the damage is 325, doubled damage is same, so Warlock should take 100% heal of health leech, it means if the damage is 325 so warlock should receive 325 heal too, if no, thats f**k ranger always win. Noticed!

HELLO-HELLO

MR. did u forget u guys got equips with physical defence? which lower the attack....

ranger at +7 hits 320 about :facepalm: and against some good phy def rangers it goes to 250 or less...

just see warlock skills...infact all new 6 classes look better than ranger shaman...we have to only see their skill cooldown really

* Ranger atk: 250 + blessing 250 = 500 dmg output

* Warlock atk: 250 dmg output + 250 health leech. Fair? Yeah! Thats it.

Pokoknya saya tidak mau tau, jika warlock tidak menerima 100% heal dari health leech, sedangkan ranger bisa double damage, maka GM sungguh tidak adil. Ke ranger saja semua sana! huhh..

Pokoknya saya tidak mau tau, jika warlock tidak menerima 100% heal dari health leech, sedangkan ranger bisa double damage, maka GM sungguh tidak adil. Ke ranger saja semua sana! huhh..

wkwkwk ternyata orang indo kirain orang jepang lu.

halah gak usah protes..yang terjadi terjadi lah, bikin aja ranger..emang enak? coba dulu gan baru protes...

eh satu lagi kalo war copot tuh kostum beholder-nya biar gak terlalu nyolok soalnya aku gampang banget manah kepala gede-nya wkwkwk piss bro...

Kyumaru suggestion is too much good for elves&chosen already dont complain lol but isnt fair for warlock.

To balance ranger with warlock, health leech should work like a buff, making a chance to heal yourself each hit with the same damage you made but with same duration and cooldown like blessing.

That will balance ranger with warlock but the funniest thing is warlock should not be balanced with ranger, warlock should be lot more powerfull.. just check barbarian and paladin skills :wacko:

And offtopic: If any developer read this, think about balance elf &mc boss hunt and damage, i know isnt easy but talking about same items and amplification, our damage dealer class (rogue) make less damage hunting than elves tank (bladedancer) since Bladedancer: Flash Strike skill damage increased., but with worse armor and HP than them..

Druids already heal and make more damage  than shaman with same items, and ranger blessing just top it making elves kill any boss 10 times faster than mcs.

My suggestion is think about give to rogue a damage skill in time, like a poison (but not with the shitty damage like chop ofc) or make warlock damage stronger and faster than mage/ranger because they already have leather armour and easy get +20% dodge.

Thank you for read :drinks:

• 3 months later...

lol spaming again about ranger n warlock  :wacko:

* Ranger atk: 250 + blessing 250 = 500 dmg output

* Warlock atk: 250 dmg output + 250 health leech. Fair? Yeah! Thats it.

so you want warlock with 250dmg, do 500dmg and recover 250hp? YES! very fair...

@iknowuall your matematic is 0. Go play group!

I mean to do 500 dmg output of ranger cuz of blessing, so warlock should do 250 dmg output and receive 250 heal input

What a noob topic from a noob,if you hate rangers that much,why dont you just quit WS. A right solution for you,you dont have to think about blessing problem anymore n no more stress.try it n i love it. No place for a whiner like you here.blessing percentage has been reduced,its not always hit everytime.

blessing percentage has been reduced,its not always hit everytime.

is that a fact ? Many rangers think its increased. Lvl 5 ranger blessing is even more effective now. :rofl:

is that a fact ? Many rangers think its increased. Lvl 5 ranger blessing is even more effective now. :rofl:

is it always hit?, On what you said earlier about most rangers think its increased,are they really rangers or someone that envy blessing very much?, i think some of them yes.i have a ranger friend,when i pair up with him he used his lvl 5 blessing,n when he hit the opponent,his blessing only came out once btw hes lv 19,can you explain that?.

Even with only 1 double if continued with power shot skill its very dengerous, look at my gif file, i recorded and look when i got a trap, the ranger attacking me with 4 hits in total and every hits with double,

1st hit: Dodge Dodge

2nd hit: 209 209

3rd hit: 209 209

4rd hit: 209 209

Its like his atk is 418 per hit (+20 bow)

I was using resi sets and the ranger is still lv17 but having good blessing

My 2.5K HP lost without any chance.

Is right lv5 blessing is 40% acc? Or 40% is at lv1?

Even with only 1 double if continued with power shot skill its very dengerous, look at my gif file, i recorded and look when i got a trap, the ranger attacking me with 4 hits in total and every hits with double,

1st hit: Dodge Dodge

2nd hit: 209 209

3rd hit: 209 209

4rd hit: 209 209

Its like his atk is 418 per hit (+20 bow)

I was using resi sets and the ranger is still lv17 but having good blessing

My 2.5K HP lost without any chance.

Is right lv5 blessing is 40% acc? Or 40% is at lv1?

well my friend didnt get the crit blessing,btw about your complain here you should check sech's reply on other topic about life leach n blessing.hes telling the truth.u're making a lot of mistakes on that arena.4 hits total a bit of lucky,all 8 attack he's super lucky.

What a noob topic from a noob,if you hate rangers that much,why dont you just quit WS. A right solution for you,you dont have to think about blessing problem anymore n no more stress.try it n i love it. No place for a whiner like you here.blessing percentage has been reduced,its not always hit everytime.

I dont know on wich server u play bro but Kuymaru is one of the best shaman on Emerald :blush: And btw my ranger lvl15 with lvl5 blessing does around 6-7 double hits when using the skills.ALWAYS.No mather if on arena or pvp or hunting. :lol: So blessing is still OP  :pleasantry:

I dont know on wich server u play bro but Kuymaru is one of the best shaman on Emerald :blush: And btw my ranger lvl15 with lvl5 blessing does around 6-7 double hits when using the skills.ALWAYS.No mather if on arena or pvp or hunting. :lol: So blessing is still OP  :pleasantry:

i dont know who you are too,but im playing WS at eu-emerald,best shaman on skill or attitude?,if it skill then he only good at playing,if its attitude he should know why blessing has been ballanced,my guess is skill with no attitude. A skilled player that always whine about other skill like blessing n my guess is that he afraid of blessing,i always lose to shaman i didnt say that i want to delete or change shaman's quake,well this kyumaru guy is really a whiner @kyumaru: why dont you just make your own game instead of protesting on elf's skill and u too mrvon.

Ranger blessing is op,we know,but i think the problem is not bless,is the new "toy"(crossbow) devs make to rangers,a arena bow dont have accuracy,and 90% of rangers use arena weapons,so more dodges,but now,rangers have a ducking crossbow,with ducking high atack,a +3 arena crossbow with crystal have 290 atack,290! :facepalm: ,+15 dmg because lv,305 :facepalm: ,have accuracy,so less dodge,but warlock is a op class too,i have one,and it is very deadly.

Most op classes for me:1-ranger,2-shaman,3-warlock,4-paladin,5-bd.yes yes,"bd",bd is weak against ranged classes,but on 1vs1 melee,bd is the best class.

Ranger blessing is op,we know,but i think the problem is not bless,is the new "toy"(crossbow) devs make to rangers,a arena bow dont have accuracy,and 90% of rangers use arena weapons,so more dodges,but now,rangers have a ducking crossbow,with ducking high atack,a +3 arena crossbow with crystal have 290 atack,290! :facepalm: ,+15 dmg because lv,305 :facepalm: ,have accuracy,so less dodge,but warlock is a op class too,i have one,and it is very deadly.

Most op classes for me:1-ranger,2-shaman,3-warlock,4-paladin,5-bd.yes yes,"bd",bd is weak against ranged classes,but on 1vs1 melee,bd is the best class.

I TOTALLY agree with u reaperdark,

that new "toy" of rangers is super deadly, its slow,  but its damage is just insanely sick :facepalm:

warlocks are op too against melee classes and magic casters, but weak agaisnt rangers,

bds are very strong against melee classes, but weak against ranged classes.

I never saw a dev on firstborn-side either :P

But the argument 'the defs are elves' is not an argument. You are assuming something that's near an assult to the devs. I talk about my own experience.

I created some board and cardgames myself (on a website). When i win the players say 'yes but you can roll the dice like you want'. How do you think how devs feel when people say things like this? And 2nd; do you think it is fun winning games with cheating? *whoohoo! i won! bye cheating...*  :facepalm:

the argument between devs playing as firstborns, mcs has been going on for a looong time now,

there was a time when elves were weak, and all elves were like; devs are playing as mcs thats why they are strong now,

then elves came stronger, and mcs assumed that "kuzmitch" was playing as a firstborn now, then mcs became strong again and it kept going on like that

and now mcs are like; devs like rangers now thats why they are overpowered. :shout:

then elves came stronger, and mcs assumed that "kuzmitch" was playing as a firstborn now, then mcs became strong again and it kept going on like that

It had nothing to do with the chars of the devs. It is 'going on like that' because they are balancing it all the time.

I hear all the time that a well amped ranger do sooo much damage(always blessing work and always crits  :lol: ), but look to the other well amped classes too. A rogue lvl 15 does 950! Just 1 hit, and can use the pink cloud after it. Happens to me everyday. A well amped shaman/druid can do 425! 900! 425! in 3 seconds and still can heal. Think what other classes could also do.

bd is the best class melee :shok: :shok:

rogue 1st, bar 2nd... :fool:

i have a lvl 17 barb with 361 base damage,

barb is NOT a good pvp class, its a good pve/boss farming class but its not a good pvp class..

alot of barbs know that barbs arent very good at pvp