[2016.01.26] A week before the Day of World Creation ends

Peter_Munk

VMZn_SzSZ-A.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

Snow Boundary is leaving Arinar, only 7 days left! Rewards in the Dungeons and Rides will be especially appealing, don't miss you chance to get what you need!

Changes in Dungeons

- Unique Weapons drop chance is doubled
- Ice Queen and Aquilon's accessories chance is doubled
- New unique Armour drop chance is trippled
- Guild Points for completing Holiday Dungeons are doubled

Changes on Rides

“Ice Arena” ride for 18-21 levels
- duration increased to 4 minutes

“Ice Arena” ride for 22-26 levels
- Amount of Good Luck Tokens is doubled

Snow Boundary bosses

- Drop chance for bars (all kinds) is doubled for all Snow Boundary bosses 

Raid boss Raven

- Drop chance for bars is doubled
- Drop chance for precious Raven costume in doubled

And also - 50% off on Tickets for a Ride till the end of the Holiday!

Move along and may the drop be with you!
AIGRIND

Nice seeing that tons of mcs player are getting a drop in dungeons. World chat contains almost more info about people dropping than people who are trying to sell their items. Really nice. Let's see if Lady Luck smiles to me too :good: :D

Bad event from past to present this is  was worst....all this event I was wish ice ring at least to get drop... But no drop only common items with tones!  dispointed.... Halloween was better... And dungeons most lovely was wen need kill some mobs to pass portal... And two check point I recommend for dungeons....please in future think at this before do against stupid things! 

Bad event from past to present this is  was worst....all this event I was wish ice ring at least to get drop... But no drop only common items with tones!  dispointed.... Halloween was better... And dungeons most lovely was wen need kill some mobs to pass portal... And two check point I recommend for dungeons....please in future think at this before do against stupid things! 

Everyone wishes to get an ice ring as a drop, if everyone gets, it would suck as well.

And dungeons are getting more and more creative, and I support those new ideas. Entering and killing everyone on sight was boring as hell... At least it leaves a chance for low dmg guys.

New DG26 form me is very good...like past DG halloween, u must plan a strategy and do easy 1 stam.

Drop based on luck for sure, but if u spam DG every day is impossible not have drop during entire event.

I like the dg 26 and all these dgs' system. It's easy for who can't get a very good damage. And a good opportunity for all lvs with the bosses for every lv. That was one of the most loved Events i've had. Great job :good: . I really think i'll miss snow Bounds :

Edited by Higgings

i allway go dg daily..and simtimes use seeker...and i never get drop..and i just open 2 set of snow chest...no drop...and i opend a pot of snow chest durin the evnt..no drop...and i did a lot of dg in this game...and i never get an equip...i think.m cursed..idk..m not normal..i dont have a bad luck...dont even have a luck...

VMZn_SzSZ-A.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

Snow Boundary is leaving Arinar, only 7 days left! Rewards in the Dungeons and Rides will be especially appealing, don't miss you chance to get what you need!

Changes in Dungeons

- Unique Weapons drop chance is doubled

- Ice Queen and Aquilon's accessories chance is doubled

- New unique Armour drop chance is trippled

- Guild Points for completing Holiday Dungeons are doubled

Changes on Rides

“Ice Arena” ride for 18-21 levels

- duration increased to 4 minutes

“Ice Arena” ride for 22-26 levels

- Amount of Good Luck Tokens is doubled

Snow Boundary bosses

- Drop chance for bars (all kinds) is doubled for all Snow Boundary bosses 

Raid boss Raven

- Drop chance for bars is doubled

- Drop chance for precious Raven costume in doubled

And also - 50% off on Tickets for a Ride till the end of the Holiday!

Move along and may the drop be with you!

AIGRIND

alll go +10 arena 

why go low +

????????

Well... idk how drops are counted but yestrday i ran 30 lvl20 dg and got common catalysts cookies and defs... like pro players who spend tons of money get 10 drops daily (illfeel - eu-emerald).

This dg is not good case I did 200+ runs in 6lvl dg but no ice ring or amulet not even seen others got it. I spent lot of mcoin & gold to get ice set but no single drop not even others got......???

Yesterday was my lucky day xD. Dropped an aquilion lv 25 ring. I can say that i've not got a lot of valuable things, but i'm really satisfied of this event. Thank you devs, can't wait for the next update :good: ^_^

To be honest with you, double chance of drop mean nothing when chance is very low.

Lets assume that chance was 0.1% . when increase double , would be 0.2% . that is really nothing.

so simply , not get tricked by  double chance of drop. its just about of selling seekers business.
better try it with luck . 

if you knew how Chance, Probability, Luck, Percentage calculation for games works, you would give up trying 
Here good to read about it