chingxk

Question

i am a new player and i didnt stay at level10 to win and get arena points :(

Now i am level 15 and i have 1.3k arena points only

how can i get arena point fast :( :(  i want to buy level 15 arena weapon :( :(

i am a new player and i didnt stay at level10 to win and get arena points :(

Now i am level 15 and i have 1.3k arena points only

how can i get arena point fast :( :(  i want to buy level 15 arena weapon :( :(

The chance of winning in lvl 15-18 arena without arena weapon and good gears is very low. I think you should probably try buying well tried blade. This sword is as good as arena sword. But it'll cost much. I have no idea about the exact price but I am sure it wont cost less than 50k in any way.

You could also buy sword from chainless league.

Or maybe you could start over again.

thanks you guys

i think i should do quest for Crimson Corundum now

but those quest are quite hard...

eg. "Relics of Village" "Sanctuaries of Constellations"

i dont know where the place i shoud go to finish it. :(

For quest "relic of village" try ask from other players bout the hidden relic location. Just leave sanctuary quest. U need a few hours to do that quest and it so boring.

For quest "relic of village" try ask from other players bout the hidden relic location. Just leave sanctuary quest. U need a few hours to do that quest and it so boring.

okay..so i just give it up and wait for arena points slowly ::)

what gears should i buy now?(expect staff)

i am level 15 and shaman ;D

and i should level up to 18-20 now?

caz i dont have any things to do when i stay at level15 ::)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=27953.0  - Relic of Village,

if u play on Eu - Emerald.

i play in RU server :mega_shok:

what gear should i buy to make me stronger?

i am shaman and level15 ;D

Its better to reach lvl18 since u already lvl15. Coz in arena lvl15 could fight enemies from lvl15-lvl18.

and about gears, i suggest buy crimson corundum glove and boot. And then equip BG set helmet and armor. Weapon ofc arena weapon still the best for lvl15. For cape, amulet and rings perhaps drop from boss(lvl13/lvl15 items).

If u want the best ingame item just farm boss from labyrinth. They drop lvl17/lvl18 item. I thought u play on US server. ;D

Its better to reach lvl18 since u already lvl15. Coz in arena lvl15 could fight enemies from lvl15-lvl18.

and about gears, i suggest buy crimson corundum glove and boot. And then equip BG set helmet and armor. Weapon ofc arena weapon still the best for lvl15. For cape, amulet and rings perhaps drop from boss(lvl13/lvl15 items).

If u want the best ingame item just farm boss from labyrinth. They drop lvl17/lvl18 item. I thought u play on US server. ;D

where can i but crimson glove and boot? caz i see crimson weapon only :(

and what is BG set ??also crimson corundum's quest is quite to do.. i get 3 crimson corundum quest now...."avenger stelas"  "sanctuaries of constellations" "relics of village"

3of them are really hard for me to finish it. :cray:

The chance of winning in lvl 15-18 arena without arena weapon and good gears is very low. I think you should probably try buying well tried blade. This sword is as good as arena sword. But it'll cost much. I have no idea about the exact price but I am sure it wont cost less than 50k in any way.

You could also buy sword from chainless league.

Or maybe you could start over again.

which boss drops well tried set??

and where the boss?

which boss drops well tried set??

and where the boss?

I dont know. I only suggested well tried blade because I saw it in trade chat. It's a one handed sword.

But since u r a shaman I guess u hav to look for something else :(

I dont know. I only suggested well tried blade because I saw it in trade chat. It's a one handed sword.

But since u r a shaman I guess u hav to look for something else :(

i saw it also but i didnt see well tried staff:D

There is well tried staff/well tried baton, forget the name. It is drop from BG. Most of lvl15 rare items drop from BG such as BG set gloves n boots, cape, rings, amulet, weapons.

And about crimson corundum item u can buy it in a shop at town 5 or legion. Just check it there.

There is well tried staff/well tried baton, forget the name. It is drop from BG. Most of lvl15 rare items drop from BG such as BG set gloves n boots, cape, rings, amulet, weapons.

And about crimson corundum item u can buy it in a shop at town 5 or legion. Just check it there.

which one of bg armor i should buy?

1.123resistance  150health  18energy 15astral magic (set bonus:212health+18health regeneration)

2.123resistance  2.2critical hit 18energy 15moon magic(set bonus:212health+2.2critical hit)

helmet:

1.79resistance 150health 18energy 1.8accuracy(212health+18 health regeneration)

2.79resistance 1.8critical hit 1.8accuracy 18energy(212health+2.2critical hit)

ps.i am a shaman

buy this set for better healing

1.79resistance 150health 18energy 1.8accuracy(212health+18 health regeneration)

1.123resistance  150health  18energy 15astral magic (set bonus:212health+18health regeneration)

buy this set for greater damage

2.79resistance 1.8critical hit 1.8accuracy 18energy(212health+2.2critical hit)

2.123resistance  2.2critical hit 18energy 15moon magic(set bonus:212health+2.2critical hit)

buy those 2 sets. my shaman also has those 2 sets.

lol  my reputation is not enough to but the bg armor

how can i increase it?

reputation "friendly" with faction "chainless league"is required. :( :( :aggressive:

do chainless league quest. kill genie, kratt, dinalt, marakhsa, gariel and BG. all are bosses quest. the first quest is kill genie bloody fire. u can have that quest from an npc inside tavern(northest building) at nadir town.

i know where the place of that quest but the problem is those boss are in enemy's place :diablo: :diablo:

it is hard to go there and there may no partner to kill the boss

i know where the place of that quest but the problem is those boss are in enemy's place :diablo: :diablo:

it is hard to go there and there may no partner to kill the boss

I have a lvl 15 bd. I can help u to kill chainless bosses in 'enemy land'. The plan is simple. You create an elf char and pm me if u r coming there. Then hop into ur shaman and I'll work as ur elf truce :D  I mean I'll keep the other elves off and tell them not to attack u.

your bd is in ru server??? ;)

i just finished the genie...but i dead about 10times when i do my second one"Kratt the Avenger" :( :(

my reputation now is -4750..is that i need to make it to 0 then i will be able to buy the bg armor???

yup.. do all chainless quest and then ur reputation somehow will get to 0, after that u can buy those bg item.

u just pick the wrong server. if u pick US server i bet u would've done that quest by now. not many ppl but there are a few high level player willing to help ppl with chainless. and ofc u didn't have to die 10times doing kratt avenger quest.  :wacko:

i chose ru server caz i see there are more ppl ;D

but its also more hard to do boss quest..many russian hunt boss everytime

then i just wait my friend finish all chainless league quest and ask them help me to buy the armor ;D

is it work??

I suggest u get setup with lvl13 equipment, depending on whether ur a healing shaman or a moon shaman. I recommend the healers' setup (more hp stacked). About arena, avoid further leveling, try find a good lvl 15 partner. If u both arena, u have better chance to fight ppl ur lvl, or even lvl 14s. Hopefully u have the carved staff. It is the best staff to have at14 since its free n has decentmoon n heal. Just arena as often as possible, n try to join chainless runs. U will get it done just dont quit ;) this game is about patience n perserverence.

I suggest u get setup with lvl13 equipment, depending on whether ur a healing shaman or a moon shaman. I recommend the healers' setup (more hp stacked). About arena, avoid further leveling, try find a good lvl 15 partner. If u both arena, u have better chance to fight ppl ur lvl, or even lvl 14s. Hopefully u have the carved staff. It is the best staff to have at14 since its free n has decentmoon n heal. Just arena as often as possible, n try to join chainless runs. U will get it done just dont quit ;) this game is about patience n perserverence.

i want level13 gears also..but i am quite poor in game.. many lvl 13 gears sell in more than 10k

but i have 5k only.. i do the crimson corundum quest now and get the glove and boot first ;D

what should i do with that 5-6k gold?

it need more time to get BG armor.helmet and arena staff for me...

i think i should be more health now caz i always kill by enemy in a second :cray: :cray:

but i will be a fighter when i am level 18-20 ;D

Idk, lol what are u currently using on ur shaman. And yea the gear is a bit pricey unfortunately. Continue doing cc quests. May take long getting 200+cc but its free lol.

my shaman is using some really nub gears :aggressive:

all are 9-13lv gears :( :(

can u play warspear now?i cant connect the server.. :aggressive:

Im sure ppl sell some lvl 12 shop gear with enchants for a cheap price. May want to grab a few. The rings with moon and astral will be a good help. I used em for a while til i got better stuff. I do suggest maybe making another char to use to make gold with. Will help out alot. I had my barb first to gather items for my shaman. Plus its easy to get a barb or rogue set. Shamans r expensive :!

guys,whats the different of "Dull Crystal of Moon(Staff)" and "Shifting Crystal of Moon(staff)"

they are the same or which one is better??

Dull Crystal of Moon(Staff) increase 30 moon magic,then how many moon magic will Shifting Crystal of Moon(staff) increase??? ::) ::)

guys,whats the different of "Dull Crystal of Moon(Staff)" and "Shifting Crystal of Moon(staff)"

Dull Crystal of Moon(Staff) increase 30 moon magic,then how many moon magic will Shifting Crystal of Moon(staff) increase??? ::) ::)

Im not exactly sure but i seen it onve only do a 4 point difference so i would guess about 34...

Im not exactly sure but i seen it onve only do a 4 point difference so i would guess about 34...

yea i think so , caz i saw many players staff +31 to 36 many times..

if its only 1-6 points different..i prefer to buy  Dull crystal of moon/astral in few hundred golds ;D ;D

btw  thanks

Finally,i get the arena staff ;D

i get a "Mighty hat" on warrior

i should sell that hat and or i should use it.

i will buy BG hat when i can buy it.

so what can i do with that Mighty hat?

1.use it

2.sell it and buy another useful gear ::) ::)

Finally,i get the arena staff ;D

i get a "Mighty hat" on warrior

i should sell that hat and or i should use it.

i will buy BG hat when i can buy it.

so what can i do with that Mighty hat?

1.use it

2.sell it and buy another useful gear ::) ::)

Mighty hat a lvl 13 item? If so I would use it... But idk shaman/druid gear so.dont listen to me..

@Tess "=O tess"  :tease:

If you gonna enchant items lower than level 14 its better u use the dull or incomplete type because it will be better value than u enchant it with shop type because shop type value depend on the item level

If you gonna enchant items lower than level 14 its better u use the dull or incomplete type because it will be better value than u enchant it with shop type because shop type value depend on the item level

thx you so much

but where can we can get large/big crystal??(better than shop crystal)

i saw it in trade channel be4