Remove The Low Level Character who unactive

snow black

Gm,i cannt creat character with some name cause there aready hv in game..

but when i checking the name that i want to creat, the player just in lvl 1-3 only..and they not active anymore.

pls remove the low lvl character that no active during one YEARS, ty :aggressive:

Q: There are a lot of characters 1-3 lvl with good nicknames, they're not playing now for some time, is it possible to take their names?

A: It's impossible for now, but this situation is not final, we're planning to reorganize our database in the future and you will have the mentioned possibility.

Q: Why can't I register my new elf/mc character? System doesn't allow me to do it, saying something about population.

A: That's how our faction autobalance system works, so you wait until rival population grows or try to create your character on another server.

Source : http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/44106-answers-from-administration-to-all-your-questions-topic-is-being-updated/

Consider the fact that lvl 1-3 chars could be banks of people who have quit. Cant go deleting their items cause they havent logged for a while

Edited by vavavi