This needs to be fixed !

noobdruid

Hi Roland and other devs ,

i want to share a little story with u

once there was a very popular game , everyone liked it . but slowly as the game progressed developers forgot to take some crucial decisions at right time . this made many players quit the game

but it dint affect devs much because the base was still growing on paper

although 80% of new players who try game quit it because of reasons understandable . 

so although base of players is increasing , the real players ( as we call the creamy layer) decreased.

eventually the game was not that popular anymore.

i donot want this to happen with warspear ,i love this game .

some of the things that really need fixing are

top priority

fix difficulty level of chosen and forsaken maps

2nd priority

prevent usage of active guild skill in arena , whats the point of arena if ppl can use guild skills in arena s well , this considering their is a skill that restores 70% of ur teams health in guild skill i.e guild health recovery , it makes the fight totally unfair so those are in other guilds can nvr rise up

yhis is just supressing the other 99% who is not in that guild

there r 2 possible ways to fix this

either make the cooldown really really long or block usage of guild skill in arena bcoz it kills the essence of arena fighting

Thank you for ur time to read my opinion

have a fantastic day ahead :)

i know u guys r always trying but just wanted to play my part as a player in giving some suggestions :)

hi Roland ,

Please dnt take it other way bt  ppl who make new chosen or forsaken char generally quit bcoz they r too tough for a newb . only a few continue on those maps

this is the exact reason why there r more elves than mcs bcoz firstborn map is easy

i am just trying to voice my opinion and dint mean to offend any1

Thank you

That's true. I have played as a priest untill lv 6, then I quit the game because the quests is too frustating. After one year quit this game I tried to download it again and try to leveling my priest.

That's why they called Chosen and Forsaken. Only the Chosen one who can survive untill irselnot main quest and many have abandonned the game and become Forsaken land. No Jokes

Forsaken quest ain't hard,they just make you walk too much for a single quest that give you 2XP .-.,i don't remember the name,but there is a quest where you have to walk from t1 to the last town gathering some items then comeback to t1 like wtf?

Forsaken quest ain't hard,they just make you walk too much for a single quest that give you 2XP .-.,i don't remember the name,but there is a quest where you have to walk from t1 to the last town gathering some items then comeback to t1 like wtf?

The t1 dice quest where u need to walk to every town and lastly back to the first one  ;D

If you're a player who really wants to put in effort in a game then you won't quit.

But it's true, a lot of ppl quit cause of the 1st isle being fustrating. And

also a lot of ppl complain about it being P2W but it isn't. Even if,

it's not that hard to invest a few bucks.

I can summon this topic up with this statement. If your playing on Mc/Forsaken side and the quest are too hard and you jumped to the elf side because it's easy, maybe your not "TOUGH" enough to handle Mountain Clan side. Or your too soft, if that's the case play as an elf.

I can summon this topic up with this statement. If your playing on Mc/Forsaken side and the quest are too hard and you jumped to the elf side because it's easy, maybe your not "TOUGH" enough to handle Mountain Clan side. Or your too soft, if that's the case play as an elf.

you deserve it dude.

dealwithit-740x370.jpg

Lol I tried power running through forsaken and got it in like 2 mind numbing days... Also had my lvl 26 sham double logged.