No more reputation from daily after 3500rep

zhark

Ok getting started when i saw that i can't up more reputation after i reach 3500rep i was shocked, i think "Damn! just 100 rep 'till next rank and i can't reach it after that hard work!"

If its bug, please fix it now, if you haven't create next rank, why the hell I paid you money for this demo version game? what you suggest me to do now? there is no arena, no skils and now there is "no daily"!

here is the screens.

snap from my rep, item statistic and gold before taking daily quest:

Опубликованное фото

Quest taking:

Опубликованное фото

Award taking:

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

And here is my rep, item and gold stat. after quest has been completed:

Опубликованное фото

I got gold, I got mana fluid, but i dont got any reputation! all other quest same, no reputation from them after 3500 rep!

@Slay, when I was in your server you said to me that you wish I couldn't up my rank, you wished bug in here, so now you got it, pretty funny eh?

why the hell I paid you money for this demo version game?

You're fastest guy to discover this

BTW if you get 10k rep there still are no skills. Guess what, I can assure u 50k wouldn't make difference.

You're fastest guy to discover this

BTW if you get 10k rep there still are no skills. Guess what, I can assure u 50k wouldn't make difference.

Ok, maybe I said too rude, but where is the point? They haven't made next rank or they thought we will need more 3 months to gain this reputation points?  :crazy: By the way, there is point to up our rank, with new rank we getting more health points and more regeneration per 5 seconds, so far with new better rank we can make dailys faster, farm bosses more often and so on...

Man, i'm thinking what to write here, but I have no comment. This game is just sad. More and more people are leaving, I hope you guys realize that and do something about it asap. This game is dead. It's not moving forward.

I will agree with saying the game has great potential, and can become a very popular and widely adopted game.

The basic mechanics exist in the game, yet to make a step forward some changes need to be made.

Such as;

Scheduled content updates, with Twitter, Facebook and in Game alerts we should know when and what updates are coming.

Well documented game details, level caps and the like.

Better gear options, we've spent 2 days farming Bosses to only get 5 drops, 5 drops in maybe 6 hours of combined Boss killing. That's difficult for a USA player such as my self to find a group that plays the same hours as I do. Yet also, some quest gear has changed thus I cannot obtain certain items and the best gear I have is vendor gear. Lastly, even some Boss drops I've seen only add resistance or other minor upgrades and don't seem worth the time spent.

I'm going to continue to play for now as I have a dedication to the community to finish the Warspear Armory and assist with Quest Translation possibly, but I really feel this game can make a few minor changes and be Enterprise ready and a higher class game.

(P.S. release an API so I can write a DPS stats application to track hits and taken damage and Damage per second etc stats. I've been tracking this manually to test gear sets for damage)

Guest Mioco

Why not 3600? I would be happy now with new rank...

Irselnort is not developed for 5th rank (more territories are on their way).

@Zhark: take a rest buddy

You made a history and inspired other player to catch your rep number  ;D

Well, if you get bored why don't you raise Sharks in Emerald? My team will help you (if done all daily quest  ;D )

The rank 5 is not ready yet as I told you...and I hope would be a MAJOR update in the mean time.

It is a BIG project and difficult one.

Lets cheer up the Developers and give them spirit to move on.

@Developers: would you give Zhark character an aura to cheer him up although its just for fun  :blush: 

Irselnort is not developed for 5th rank (more territories are on their way).

So as I see when new part of Irselnort will be opened I won't get any reputation points from quests? just gold and items?  :mega_shok:

Yeah, that means we got to wait till next island to level up again. That's not in the spirit of rpg games. You should make stronger enemies with every new update (new territory, island part) and keep the reputation point gaining, not just stop it, imo.

• 3 months later...

These posts are old the reputation system(portraying char levels as ranks 1 to 5) has been replaced by experience points(level 1 to 18) in the latest update(ver 1.0) but you can still gain reputation for neutral factions like chainless league by starting a quest chain in nadir sard.

• 2 years later...