Reduce damage 50% caused of blessing

Ryuken

here it is the complete. try read everything if your mind support.

So thats a "No" on complete sentences then?  ;D

From kick in the back to dodge, damn this troll hungry, guys better make him starve,  :facepalm:

DODGE IS RANDOM, PARRY IS RANDOM, ALL THAT IS RANDOM

Kick in the back DOESN'T make enemy accuracy 0, if so Rogue WOULD dodge all attack

From kick in the back to dodge, damn this troll hungry, guys better make him starve,  :facepalm:

Kick in the back DOESN'T make enemy accuracy 0, if so Rogue WOULD dodge all attack

ask your boyfriend how dodge and accuracy works or read (if u have learned it.) some pages back where i explained how it is.

Actually it does reduce enemy accuracy to zero but that just means it doesn't cut into the chance to dodge.

Heres an example... I have 30% dodge, my enemy has 9% accuracy, this means my dodge to my enemy is 21%. Kick will eliminate my enemies accuracy for a short period of time bringing my dodge back to 30% during that time so even with this there is still a 70% chance I will get hit.

ask your boyfriend how dodge and accuracy works or read (if u have learned it.) some pages back where i explained how it is.

NO, I will not feed you, get lost and go ask your parents for attention  :facepalm:

I know how it works, and yes it is random, you can't say if I have 30% dodge enemy has 0% accuracy that I will dodge all his attacks, once I had 20% dodge and dodge 4-6 attacks in a row and when I had 30%+ it was still the same random  :facepalm:

Actually it does reduce enemy accuracy to zero but that just means it doesn't cut into the chance to dodge.

Heres an example... I have 30% dodge, my enemy has 9% accuracy, this means my dodge to my enemy is 21%. Kick will eliminate my enemies accuracy for a short period of time bringing my dodge back to 30% during that time so even with this there is still a 70% chance I will get hit.

yes I know, but the troll here said it is not random, kick in the back is accurate but it's effect is random, if that's what the troll meant then there it is  :facepalm:  no need to bounce to dodge for more food  :facepalm: