Reduce damage 50% caused of blessing

Ryuken

well, sorry, but i only have this to say. we talking about a luck based skill of a Ranged DPS'er with fast speed and 2 kiting skills which has a chance to double his already fast and high DPS AND double the stagger, not a fixed damage skill.

Fixed.

well, sorry, but i only have this to say. we talking about a luck based skill, not a fixed damage skill.

Most skills are luck based.  This is the only one that doubles damage. 

My suggestion is reasonable.  It makes it a fixed damage for the same amount of damage over the same time period the only change I'm suggesting is spread that damage out over time. 

Frankly, if you can reach that conclusion you're just defending your IWIN button. 

Most skills are luck based.  This is the only one that doubles damage. 

My suggestion is reasonable.  It makes it a fixed damage for the same amount of damage over the same time period the only change I'm suggesting is spread that damage out over time. 

Frankly, if you can reach that conclusion you're just defending your IWIN button.

example of fixed damage skill, powerful shot. you press the skill, press the enemy and it work. blessing, press the skill and HOPE it work. many times i saw no double damage in the period the skill were active.

for ranger :

--remove blessing  :lol:

for rogue :

--remove skill gouge and skill stealth ,,

make balance skill ranger evade and skill rogue dodge

ranger level 1 evade just incres 2 %

rogue level 1 dodge incres 5 %  :good:

for barbar :

--decres barbar demage on wpn :lol: coz barbar have more demage than ranger

actually for a rouge

they got 2 more skill points than ranger...lets see how

evasion@1 is 5% for rouge while eva@3 is 5% for ranger...so rouge got 2 extra skill point...so they can max gauge steath ms and stilll get 2 extra points on evasion which ranger doesnt get....

u know cd of  gauge+steath is enough to kill anyclass whitout being hit once....thats if u got brain....ask marsz

so in totality ranger r kiters...rouge r CD expert...but ppl cry for ranger goes to show that intelligent people become rangers n stupid ppl become other class....except a few like marsz who is expert in his class .....and thats the game...

1 suggestion....stop crying...new classes look OP ....save some cry for it

actually for a rouge

they got 2 more skill points than ranger...lets see how

evasion@1 is 5% for rouge while eva@3 is 5% for ranger...so rouge got 2 extra skill point...so they can max gauge steath ms and stilll get 2 extra points on evasion which ranger doesnt get....

u know cd of  gauge+steath is enough to kill anyclass whitout being hit once....thats if u got brain....ask marsz

so in totality ranger r kiters...rouge r CD expert...but ppl cry for ranger goes to show that intelligent people become rangers n stupid ppl become other class....except a few like marsz who is expert in his class .....and thats the game...

1 suggestion....stop crying...new classes look OP ....save some cry for it

what a bullshit rogue doesn't get any extra imaginary points  :lol:

how to have the blessing and the archer can shoot high-speed,, with just one shot I lost .. I experienced it today, get hit archer 400 2x (blessing) and that 'speed like a shadow 300 more and more critical from skills 1100. had no opportunity for attack. not only on certain archer, but all the same archer. if against another character, I can still feel the opponent of player vs. player, if the archer was not opposed.

what a bullshit rogue doesn't get any extra imaginary points  :lol:

maybe u havent noticed it so far....ranger has to use 2 skill points in evasion to get 5%dodge while rouge gets that without useing any skill point...so in similar dodge rouge n ranger ...ranger has less skill points to use to other skill than rouge... :crazy: :crazy:

bullshit u didnt see this?u wasted so much time on ur rouge but still failed to see this :facepalm:

maybe u havent noticed it so far....ranger has to use 2 skill points in evasion to get 5%dodge while rouge gets that without useing any skill point...so in similar dodge rouge n ranger ...ranger has less skill points to use to other skill than rouge... :crazy: :crazy:

bullshit u didnt see this?u wasted so much time on ur rouge but still failed to see this :facepalm:

Rangers don't need dodge they can just kite but they might need it against shamans and druids but no one can beat a healer  :lol:

I don't even use dodge as a rogue, really no difference  :facepalm:  It's just random, I don't trust random stuff because IT'S RANDOM

with 25+ % dodge without skill really not so different

Just like crit, I used to have around 25% now I have 18% still no difference

maybe u havent noticed it so far....ranger HAS to use 2 skill points in evasion to get 5%dodge

ranger can get almost  the same as rogue in dodge, 2% less or so.

but rogue can never get the same dps as a blessing + crit combo, or two disable skills such as scatter and trap, which both has a shorter CD than gauge, so were`s the balance.

that 2% dodge is really epic, truely against 3-4 hits in a row.

true ranger has less skill point to use in pvp, because they have 5 good skills to use.

rogue kick in the back is to random and short, nobody will raise it, so we have 4 skills, better give rogue another skill so we can have equal points for 5 good skills like ranger, maybe something like vanish, kidney shot, cheap shot, that would balance everything  :lol:

Still no one can defend why the highest Damage, Penetration, Critical class gets the only double damage skill in the game. 

Kos youre off base about the extra skills lol.  Saying you have toughest choices to make in skill point bc you have 5 skills that are good and rogue only 4 is bs.  Besides the extra dodge for rogue is because they're melee not ranged.  Also if you don't have a fast enough connection to scatter or trap marsz in between the gouge merc cycle, then get WiFi.  It's easy to counter if your fast, and maybe get higher than lvl 1 scatter  ;D

Luks strong skill can be dodged parried block.  That's luck.  All skills (except buffs and heals) fail at times blessing is not different. 

Come on address the topic which is blessing. 

@sulla: when you give rogue a better skill then rogue balanced with ranger,but then you just have 2 overpowered classes,so... i would say it must just something be done with blessing...

in 1vs1 blessing is still strong but not that i would say: extremly op...

but when i played arena yesterday, 2 bd(me and scorpionz) vs wolfsy and deokm. ....i died in 2seconds without reaching them cause my armour have nothng to do against 2 times blessing :bad:

so reduce the success rate or at least make tht max 1 player can use blessing on a opponent at same time to make arena fair

how to have the blessing and the archer can shoot high-speed,, with just one shot I lost .. I experienced it today, get hit archer 400 2x (blessing) and that 'speed like a shadow 300 more and more critical from skills 1100. had no opportunity for attack. not only on certain archer, but all the same archer. if against another character, I can still feel the opponent of player vs. player, if the archer was not opposed.

ofc ,,that my wpn +10  :facepalm: and your armr just +4 and dint use skill armr deff,,

you know rich always win :lol: ,,but ask bongxdem +10 rogue,,he can kill my ranger,,if ranger op,,why my ranger lose  :wacko:

,,if blesing remove,,than make gouge and skill stealth remove,,if dmg ranger make low,,make dmg barbar low too  :lol: and make ranger can use plate armr  :lol:

ofc ,,that my wpn +10  :facepalm: and your armr just +4 and dint use skill armr deff,,

you know rich always win :lol: ,,but ask bongxdem +10 rogue,,he can kill my ranger,,if ranger op,,why my ranger lose  :wacko:

,,if blesing remove,,than make gouge and skill stealth remove,,if dmg ranger make low,,make dmg barbar low too  :lol: and make ranger can use plate armr  :lol:

the secret for this game is range+good internet+fast playing. isn't ranger that is OP, is the range that is. stop crying about rangers, cause rogues die 3x easier to druids and specially for shamans the true OP class. tip for devs, make melee move faster and open EU server.

bless op. it can we worked around with rogues gouge/stealth skill, but thats the only class that can do it  if the players decent. with that being said i have a ranger with only +4 bow, lvl 5 bless and scatter. damage around 270. ive killed rogues, barbs, shamans, druids, bds, and other rangers in seconds without even being touched most of the time. if low amped ranger can accomplish that then how can anyone of you argue that rangers aren't op?    and for the rangers who whine and say for rogues to remove gouge and stealth....stfu. 2 skills, gouge which gives 1 extra hit and chance to let skills recharge and stealth which at max gives extra damage = to less of a normal attack. both together doesn't equal what bless can do with 1 usage.    now lets look at it from my barbs perspective.  im decently amped, +6-8 everything with multiple sets of gear along with all weps +8. imagine dying in less than 5 seconds from a ranger whos base damage is around 300 while my attack is  pushing 400 with about 10-15% more defense.       

Developers didn't know that amplification gives HIGH advantage for ONLY blessing skill, really unfair if compared with stealth combo dmg, and the stupid things are when blessing have chance to critic (instant kill).

i never heard that shaman died by rogue in second, maybe only when 1 shaman getting raped by two rogues, but 1 ranger can kill instantly and during blessing the shaman can't even heal cuz of low healing speed. Thats why in update mage should have chance to critical healing xD, mampus kau ranger!

i never heard that shaman died by rogue in second, maybe only when 1 shaman getting raped by two rogues, but 1 ranger can kill instantly and during blessing the shaman can't even heal cuz of low healing speed. Thats why in update mage should have chance to critical healing xD, mampus kau ranger!

Yeah, cause shamans don't have blind and earthquake to give them infinite HP in 1x1.

bless op. it can we worked around with rogues gouge/stealth skill, but thats the only class that can do it  if the players decent. with that being said i have a ranger with only +4 bow, lvl 5 bless and scatter. damage around 270. ive killed rogues, barbs, shamans, druids, bds, and other rangers in seconds without even being touched most of the time. if low amped ranger can accomplish that then how can anyone of you argue that rangers aren't op?    and for the rangers who whine and say for rogues to remove gouge and stealth....stfu. 2 skills, gouge which gives 1 extra hit and chance to let skills recharge and stealth which at max gives extra damage = to less of a normal attack. both together doesn't equal what bless can do with 1 usage.    now lets look at it from my barbs perspective.  im decently amped, +6-8 everything with multiple sets of gear along with all weps +8. imagine dying in less than 5 seconds from a ranger whos base damage is around 300 while my attack is  pushing 400 with about 10-15% more defense.

Ranger is the most dangerouse opponent, but weak..

ranger can get almost  the same as rogue in dodge, 2% less or so.

but rogue can never get the same dps as a blessing + crit combo, or two disable skills such as scatter and trap, which both has a shorter CD than gauge, so were`s the balance.

that 2% dodge is really epic, truely against 3-4 hits in a row.

true ranger has less skill point to use in pvp, because they have 5 good skills to use.

rogue kick in the back is to random and short, nobody will raise it, so we have 4 skills, better give rogue another skill so we can have equal points for 5 good skills like ranger, maybe something like vanish, kidney shot, cheap shot, that would balance everything  :lol:

random? it reduce enemy accuracy to 0 if u didn't know.

random? it reduce enemy accuracy to 0 if u didn't know.

It does which means there's still roughly 70% chance it doesn't do anything since most rogue dodge around 30%.  It just means a rogues defense isnt cut by accuracy.  Hence....random.

I thought you "studied" classes.  Try staying on topic I know its difficult for you since you cant actually refute any arguments against blessing. 

It does which means there's still roughly 70% chance it doesn't do anything since most rogue dodge around 30%.  It just means a rogues defense isnt cut by accuracy.  Hence....random.

I thought you "studied" classes.  Try staying on topic I know its difficult for you since you cant actually refute any arguments against blessing.

i though u know English. random means a not sure thing. aleatory. but that skill isn't, its FIXED. it always reduce enemy accuracy to 0. if enemy have 15% accuracy, it goes 0. what's random on it? it never go to 1-2-3, the time it last don't change. tell me, i wanna know what's random on it. stop talk non-sense things, see your own words...

again, yes i did, thing u didn't so u don't have any authority to say anything. still you say cause god love everyone and let them live...

better not provoke the troll, he obviously know`s what i meant by random, if have to simplify for retards then his problem, any fool that tried all classes would understand that using it either the enemy dodges or does not dodge, randomly depending on enemy %.

but troll trying to change the subject to feed his attention disorder.

see how it avoids the blessing all together, let`s not feed it more.

Just to confirm the off-topic

it is false, 0% accuracy? explain why I don't see DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE when I use it?

Exactly.

Just to confirm the off-topic

it is false, 0% accuracy? explain why I don't see DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE when I use it?

Exactly.

100+accuracy-dodge = hit rate. accuracy 10% dodge 30%  100+10-30 = 80% chance opponet hit u.

accuracy 0% dodge 30% 70% chance opponent hit u.

dodge is random, we talking about accuracy, try learn something instead of talk senseless phrases.

yes please try to do so, cause putting "chance" in a phrase then saying it is not random, is senseless.

2x1, like all mcs do. accuracy is a certain thing, if u have more accuracy than enemy dodge, you won't miss, so it's not a random thing. if u wanna talk about dodge, ok. dodge is fixed, it won't change in middle of battles instead of use of skill. it won't be jumping from 2-5-10-20. if you have 10% it will be 10%. or you see it change from 10-15% without use of skills?

2x1, like all mcs do. accuracy is a certain thing, if u have more accuracy than enemy dodge, you won't miss, so it's not a random thing.

were talking about ws pvp, and how skills effect it.

so if a player has more dodge than accuracy? certain thing to always dodge then right?

0 accuracy v xx % dodge.

used in pvp with random players, random dodge % values on there armour.

what happens next?

dodge, hit.

hit dodge.

dodge dodge.

hit hit.

= random

it maybe in any random order, and occur randomly to enemy skills or normal hits, the enemy may have random dodge %  on his armour as said above, with random damage and hp depending his amp, also may randomly pot or revive at a random area, one needs to google the word random to fully understand it.

to say kick in the back`s debuff thus not cause a random effect in pvp, is retarded troll talk, lowering accuracy will not make it a certain dodge, it will increase your dodge chance to be slightly less random.

to go back on topic, blessing is a random win button

a random thing, u can't prevent or ever estimate. dodge u can prevent how many dodges maybe occur, result: no random.

blessing is a sure button to win, just like invisible+rogue = sure buttons to be alive, like heal = sure button to have infinite HP, like barbs don't know how to press buttons so they already automatic win. no need to press any "button"

a random thing, u can't prevent or ever estimate. dodge u can prevent how many dodges maybe occur, result: no random.

"This concept of randomness suggests a non-order or non-coherence in a sequence of symbols or steps, such that there is no intelligible pattern or combination."

you smarter than oxford?

you can estimate almost anything, go learn what estimate means too, guessing does not defeat randomness.

Lol still cant refute blessing so he argues whether a rogue skill is random or not. 

i though u know English. random means a not sure thing. aleatory. but that skill isn't, its FIXED. it always reduce enemy accuracy to 0. if enemy have 15% accuracy, it goes 0. what's random on it?

It's random whether it has any practical effect on a fight (ie: whether you dodge or not). 

it never go to 1-2-3, the time it last don't change. tell me, i wanna know what's random on it. stop talk non-sense things, see your own words...

again, yes i did, thing u didn't so u don't have any authority to say anything. still you say cause god love everyone and let them live...

Lmao I know you don't speak English reading that ^  wtf are you trying to say?  Use complete sentences if you are able. 

it always reduce enemy accuracy to 0. if enemy have 15% accuracy, it goes 0. what's random on it? it never go to 1-2-3, the time it last don't change. tell me, i wanna know what's random on it.

here it is the complete. try read everything if your mind support.