Reduce damage 50% caused of blessing

Ryuken

Rich ranger attacks me 300 per hit, the double should be 150, like this: 300 (normal) + 150 (double) = 450 dmg blessing skill, Imagine the ranger has high penetration and critical, with 5th blessing, just stand shooting 1 hit done. Wtf GM very stupid!!!

Here's some facts all you rangers seem to omit every time this argument comes up:

Really the amount of damage a ranger can do is not the issue.  It's the time frame in which a ranger can do it that is overpowered.  Doubling damage is foolish and the skill should be changed to a damage add (adds small damage to regular hits like Chop).  Ill explain why.

The combination of high blessing skill and the fact that ranger gear allows for very high critical and penetration stats makes this an issue.  With penetration on bows this makes 15% penetration attainable without level 18 gear.  Rogues BDs Shamans and Druids cannot get more than 10% without level 18 gear.    Nearly every bow has critical and penetration on it.  Only one staff (lvl 13), only one dagger (lvl 18), only one swords one handed (lvl 9?) have any penetration on them. 

So its a fact that rangers have an inherent advantage being the highest damage dealing class in the game. 

Compare now the critical stat on bows compared to all other weapons.  Notice that bows have higher critical.  Let's look at the now common lvl 17 weapons:  staff 0%, sword one handed 0%, dagger 2.3% (x2=4.6%).  Bow has 4.7%

Fact number two Bows have the highest critical chance of all classes.

Now some of you might be saying yeah but barb weapons do have penetration on them and matching critical stats.  That may be true.... But remember barbs cannot do double damage!!!

So all you rangers crying "noob learn to play" or "get better gear" or "omg shamans are OP" are simply trying to hide the fact that the highest damage, penetration, critical class in the game at RANGE no less has a skill that let's them double this damage. 

Final fact:  Rangers are OP easy mode class that any noob can win with, and blessing is an OP skill considering the inherent imbalances in damage and critical that a ranger already has.  

Here's some facts all you rangers seem to omit every time this argument comes up:

Really the amount of damage a ranger can do is not the issue.  It's the time frame in which a ranger can do it that is overpowered.  Doubling damage is foolish and the skill should be changed to a damage add (adds small damage to regular hits like Chop).  Ill explain why.

The combination of high blessing skill and the fact that ranger gear allows for very high critical and penetration stats makes this an issue.  With penetration on bows this makes 15% penetration attainable without level 18 gear.  Rogues BDs Shamans and Druids cannot get more than 10% without level 18 gear.    Nearly every bow has critical and penetration on it.  Only one staff (lvl 13), only one dagger (lvl 18), only one swords one handed (lvl 9?) have any penetration on them. 

So its a fact that rangers have an inherent advantage being the highest damage dealing class in the game. 

Compare now the critical stat on bows compared to all other weapons.  Notice that bows have higher critical.  Let's look at the now common lvl 17 weapons:  staff 0%, sword one handed 0%, dagger 2.3% (x2=4.6%).  Bow has 4.7%

Now some of you might be saying yeah but barb weapons do have penetration on them and matching critical stats.  That may be true.... But remember barbs cannot do double damage!!!

So all you rangers crying "noob learn to play" or "get better gear" or "omg shamans are OP" are simply trying to hide the fact that the highest damage, penetration, critical class in the game at RANGE no less has a skill that let's them double this damage. 

Final fact:  Rangers are OP easy mode class that any noob can win with, and blessing is an OP skill considering the inherent imbalances in damage and critical that a ranger already has.

+1 karma for that. Total truth.

this topic doesnt make any sense.

u got skills too,learn how to play ur char and use fast internet.

u crying here bcos u lost vs ranger and even cant touch him??

omg what a crybabys,amp ur gear and use ur own brain.all class are balanced. :facepalm:

this topic doesnt make any sense.

u got skills too,learn how to play ur char and use fast internet.

u crying here bcos u lost vs ranger and even cant touch him??

omg what a crybabys,amp ur gear and ur own brain.all class are balanced. :facepalm:

amp your brain? only a stupid person would say that, and stop joining in this topic if your just gonna post shit that doesn't blend with the topic, go back to kindergarten, learn to spell, learn how to make a sentence that actually makes sense.

See what I did there? just like you did, off topic. so get lost and don't come back unless you understand the topic and have a post that blends with it, and also make it a real sentence not a " amp your brain crybaby post "

Bows has much critical cuz its 2h.

---------------------------------------------

K, why have barbs so high regen?

Im lv17 bd and have 91 regen.

I can get 10 more from better rings.

I can get 12 more from enchant.

I can get 6 more from lv up to lv20

Barbs can get at least 21 from shield.

Barbs can get 18 more from old healing enchant to shield.

20 healing from pot and 20 from scroll.

------------------------------------------------------------

198 healing to barb.

A lv20 barb in pvp can have 100+ healing more than me.

Lv15 2h axe has 4,2% crit and 3,4% penetration.

Shaman-Druid

Shaman has blind+eartquake, druid has root+bees

Thats fair. Rest skills same.

But passive skills for elfs is 4% more dmg.

MC passive skills 4% more hp.

250 for shaman=260 healing for druid.

Rogue-Ranger

Blessing=Stealth

Evasion

Powershoot=Merci

Scattershot

Trap>Less accuracy skill

Passive bonus 4% more dmg.(FB)

Passive bonus 4% more hp.(MC

Fair, but Rogue a bit better.

Barb-BD

Boar=Sap (Boar less -% dmg than sap, but work on more people)

Charge>Hamstring (Both skills do you cant use skills, but hamstring allow to atk, charge dont allow)

Chop>>>>>Parry (If you say its not true, you bigger noob than me :facepalm: )

Rest same.

Barb a bit better in skills.

Elfs 4% more dmg

MCs 4% more hp

But

1H axe+shield barb-Bd

Barb more def

Barb more hp

Barb more healing

Barb get block chance (Low, but it still excist)

BD more dmg.

Conclusion:

MCs are OP.

Bows has much critical cuz its 2h.

---------------------------------------------

Im lv17 bd and have 91 regen.

I can get 10 more from better rings.

I can get 12 more from enchant.

I can get 6 more from lv up to lv20

Barbs can get at least 21 from shield.

Barbs can get 18 more from old healing enchant to shield.

20 healing from pot and 20 from scroll.

198 healing to barb.

A lv20 barb in pvp can have 100+ healing more than me.

Lv15 2h axe has 4,2% crit and 3,4% penetration.

Shaman-Druid

Shaman has blind+eartquake, druid has root+bees

Thats fair. Rest skills same.

But passive skills for elfs is 4% more dmg.

MC passive skills 4% more hp.

Rogue-Ranger

Blessing=Stealth

Evasion

Powershoot=Merci

Scattershot

Trap>Less accuracy skill

Passive bonus 4% more dmg.(FB)

Passive bonus 4% more hp.(MC

Fair, but Rogue a bit better.

Barb-BD

Charge>Hamstring (Both skills do you cant use skills, but hamstring allow to atk, charge dont allow)

Chop>>>>>Parry (If you say its not true, you bigger noob than me :facepalm: )

Rest same.

Elfs 4% more dmg

MCs 4% more hp

But

1H axe+shield barb-Bd

Barb more def

Barb more hp

Barb more healing

Barb get block chance (Low, but it still excist)

BD more dmg.

Conclusion:

MCs are OP.

LOL, this is completely wrong, let me fix this

im lv17 bd and have 91 regen.I can get 10 more from better rings.I can get 12 more from enchant.I can get 6 more from lv up to lv20Barbs can get at least 21 from shield.

Barbs can get 18 more from old healing enchant to shield.20 healing from pot and 20 from scroll.

198 healing to barb.A lv20 barb in pvp can have 100+ healing more than me.Lv15 2h axe has 4,2% crit and 3,4% penetration.

Barb regen = BD regen ( 90 - 100 ) + 15-20 with shield ( - 50% dmg )

BD can get 2500 HP and do 800-900 Crits ( due to improved BD dmg skill )

Barb can get + 300 - 500 def ( but still low dmg )

= Balanced

Shaman-Druid

Shaman has blind+eartquake, druid has root+beesThats fair. Rest skills same.But passive skills for elfs is 4% more dmg.MC passive skills 4% more hp.

In pvp set shaman has bout 150 healing

Druid has 200 healing

Shaman have 2k hp

while most druids have 1900

Shaman has blind but druid have bees ( - crit chance ) but blind = - accuracy for shaman

= Balanced but Shaman has more chance to heal from Blind

Rogue-Ranger

Blessing=Stealth

Evasion

Powershoot=Merci

Scattershot

Trap>Less accuracy skill

Passive bonus 4% more dmg.(FB)Passive bonus 4% more hp.(MC

Fair, but Rogue a bit better

Stealth

Blessing

Even though, ranger can scatter rogue + kite

= Imbalance due to kiting + scatter

Chop>>>>>Parry (If you say its not true, you bigger noob than me  )Rest same.

Roar = - lesser dmg than sap

Sap = - 100-150 dmg + slow speed

Hamstring = 80% work

Barb charge = low % work or devs nerfed charge?

Chop does around 10-30 dmg

Parry has a chance to PARRY an attack ( not take dmg )

= Balanced

Conclusion = Stick to topic, stop posting off topics which make you smartasses

TALK ABOUT BLESSING or go make a new topic about " MC's so OP, omfg omfg omfg HELP ME "

Skadi @ thanks for looking attention =O , forget to type 'USE' hahaha.

yes im not very gud in talking in english,but u can understand what i meant.

u like ranger play ranger haha,dont cry here after.omg barb killed me,means barb op?? hahaha.

Skadi @ thanks for looking attention =O , forget to type 'USE' hahaha.

yes im not very gud in talking in english,but u can understand what i meant.

u like ranger play ranger haha,dont cry here after.omg barb killed me,means barb op?? hahaha.

we are talking about blessing, not ranger, not barb, now stick to topic

every class killed me so I don't care

In pvp set shaman has bout 150 healing

Druid has 200 healing

Shaman has blind but druid have bees ( - crit chance ) but blind = - accuracy for shaman

Stealth

Blessing

Even though, ranger can scatter rogue + kite

= Imbalance due to kiting + scatter

Roar = - lesser dmg than sap

Sap = - 100-150 dmg + slow speed

Hamstring = 80% work

Barb charge = low % work or devs nerfed charge?

Chop does around 10-30 dmg

Parry has a chance to PARRY an attack ( not take dmg )

Shield gives at least 39 more.

http://ws-godlike.at.ua/index/shhity/0-19 Lv18 shield 21 heal+old healing 18 (Healing runes can be used to shield.

And if you see healing is me-vs-super lv20 barb.

I dont talking about pvp.

I mean healing set.

If a druid and shaman has the same equipment, druid should heal 4% more

Why you didnt wrote that boar work on more people?

Which skill you wanna compare with scatter if it Ranger-Rogue?

Parry soon gonna work on 5 of 12 classes, but chop gonna work at all?

When i get choppeby 2 barbs at same time its 10-30x2. Parry skill you can get 2x.

Hamstring always work, u just need to lv it up.

Charge, yeah, not always, but good skill at lv5.

Stealth

Blessing

x

[/quot

every class killed me so I don't care

^Most beautiful words i ever seen  :clapping:

blessing=skill

Skill=Stealth

Stealth=Blessing.

This Topic is going no way :facepalm:

Why all MCs saying that blessing should be removed?

HM, i dont know, maybe because it`s the reason 90% of you noobs defending your op class made a ranger.

blessing=skill

Skill=Stealth

Stealth=Blessing.

This Topic is going no way :facepalm:

that's not really the point here

Me walking around without stealth to nadir

Ranger comes out of nowhere

Scatter > Blessing > Powershot > 400 500! 500! 300 300 > trap > step back > 500! 500!

that is the problem here

Ranger = High DPS ( high speed + damage ) + high crit

doesn't go with blessing

Rogue = High DPS + high crit, Melee + Stealth = balanced against ranged classes + more survivability due to low defence

Blessing

Sulla, Skadi wrote that Gouge bigger(=better) than blessing. If Gouge better, why then remove blessing?

that's not really the point here

Me walking around without stealth to nadir

Ranger comes out of nowhere

Scatter > Blessing > Powershot > 400 500! 500! 300 300 > trap > step back > 500! 500!

that is the problem here

Ranger = High DPS ( high speed + damage ) + high crit

doesn't go with blessing

Rogue = High DPS + high crit, Melee + Stealth = balanced against ranged classes + more survivability due to low defence

I walking to Nadir to getting reward for daily.

Bamn!

Out of nowhere Cronoz come and atk me, merci, gouge, stealth, merci, 2-3 hits, merci, elf corpse.

300, 500, 550, 300, 300, 300 and 500.

(Seriously, Cronoz has did it)

well that's true, but rogues are Melee, rangers are Ranged, you can't stop blessing unless you get near him and gouge him, you can stop Stealth by running around til stealth is gone or putting trap

I walking to Nadir to getting reward for daily.

Bamn!

Out of nowhere Cronoz come and atk me, merci, gouge, stealth, merci, 2-3 hits, merci, elf corpse.

300, 500, 550, 300, 300, 300 and 500.

(Seriously, Cronoz has did it)

Blessing

Sulla, Skadi wrote that Gouge bigger(=better) than blessing. If Gouge better, why then remove blessing?

Blessing = Range

Gouge = Melee

Blessing can be countered by Gouge but gouge is melee so Basically Stealth'd rogue + Gouge

Blessing > Gouge from far distance

well that's true, but rogues are Melee, rangers are Ranged, you can't stop blessing unless you get near him and gouge him, you can stop Stealth by running around til stealth is gone or putting trap

Blessing = Range

Gouge = Melee

Blessing can be countered by Gouge but gouge is melee so Basically Stealth'd rogue + Gouge

Blessing > Gouge from far distance

Here I cant say no. :facepalm:

If you BD, you almost cant stop any of them.

But we have blessing cuz MCs have Stealth. Ranger can make deadly combo, rogue to. But you can use Stealth to quest to, but can u use blessing to do around in lab?

But we have blessing cuz MCs have Stealth. ?

lol.

blessing came on 1.9, when stealth wasnt even released.

stealths counter is trap which lasts longer.

gauge is by no means a counter to a smart rangers blessing, because that ranger will use blessing when he is kiting > after scatter or when rogue is caught in a trap , only a dumb ranger charges into battle with blessing already on, or when he is in close ranger to a rogue, opening himself up to a stun.

but you know what, most rangers already figured out something, they dont need to bother to kite, they can stand in one spot and out dps a melee at close range + high dodge, and pray for a lucky crit combo.

some dumbasses say rogue has a massive dodge and ranger die fast, forgetting they also have a high dodge.

blessing op`ness subject is now old, people trying to get it changed are hopeless, it wont happen, or already has in the next update, nobody know`s, devs dont discuss anything to english speaking people, so why we even bother.

people still trying to defend it not being op are blind and biased towards there own class, it`s obviously op when you can kill a class in 3 seconds randomly,

they can keep denying it aint, but truely they all know it is.

better just wait new classes, duck ranger, at crossing they easy to kill anyway.

Lol I love setting this off again. 

Simply put, I'm not saying rangers are impossible or mass warfare isn't balanced.  I even offered a fair solution.  Make blessing duration longer and make it add damage in small amounts to attacks.  not double damage.  The damage should be comparable to chop.  Good rangers would realize that over time this equals more damage and they would learn to kite.  Noobs would lose their IWIN button and move on to deathknight.

The point is this entire game comes down to damage per second (dps) how much you do and how much you defend against.... And blessing in its current form allows a complete imbalance in the fact that the highest dps class in the game can click one button to double that dps.  No one has said anything here yet to counter that fact. 

hahahahahaha, you guys will never learn, isn't blessing that is OP, is your brain that is UNDER-POWERED. Try study each class like i did, u will finally understand that ranger's blessing ISN'T OP. If u want a true info, stop crying on forum and hearing rogues/barbarians, they are just crying cause they were OP with infinite stealth/high damage chop and now they want make blessing a bad skill, that way their classes become overpowered one more time, they say we don't resist a balance, the game is balanced, it is balanced since they remove infinite invisible and high damage chop, they are crying since it. i ask, who don't resist a balance?

hahahahahaha, you guys will never learn, isn't blessing that is OP, is your brain that is UNDER-POWERED. Try study each class like i did,

spoken like a true ranger defender.

but.

0.7 druid  and shaman op = you play druid more= luksmc

1.0 bd and barb op,  you play bd = ilovemusic

1.5 ranger get scatter and be op against melee = you play ranger

1.9 + ranger

stop defying reality man, you only played op classes.

but.

1.9 + ranger

just smart,why should anybody not choose the "op" class? :tease:

just smart,why should anybody not choose the "op" class? :tease:

You should know since you picked the most OP class, the popstar singing girly songs that break peoples ears, well, learn to sing bieber

hahahahahaha, you guys will never learn, isn't blessing that is OP, is your brain that is UNDER-POWERED. Try study each class like i did, u will finally understand that ranger's blessing ISN'T OP. If u want a true info, stop crying on forum and hearing rogues/barbarians, they are just crying cause they were OP with infinite stealth/high damage chop and now they want make blessing a bad skill, that way their classes become overpowered one more time, they say we don't resist a balance, the game is balanced, it is balanced since they remove infinite invisible and high damage chop, they are crying since it. i ask, who don't resist a balance?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, says the idiot who gave an advice to a ranger that " You won't need dodge or hp when your enemy won't touch you because of blessing "

Stop acting like a know it all smartass, you know shit, that's what you know

You should know since you picked the most OP class, the popstar singing girly songs that break peoples ears, well, learn to sing bieber

you always mix  real life with  game....it seems you dont make a difference between game and real life ....sad,really sad :spiteful:

you always mix  real life with  game....it seems you dont make a difference between game and real life ....sad,really sad :spiteful:

Hey, little popstar, you're not bieber in real life,  :facepalm:

Well you could be, but you are too uhmm what's that word i'm looking for, too extraordinary to be bieber

Hey, little popstar, you're not bieber in real life,  :facepalm:

Well you could be, but you are too uhmm what's that word i'm looking for, too extraordinary to be bieber

you got ur daily attention,and now back to topic:

blessing.

i would say reduce blessing success rate,that could fix the "blessing problem"

Nothing you said here counters any of the arguments I have laid out.  I present facts and numbers.  You have no facts so you resort to saying "omg its crying!". 

When you have no facts to back up your argument all you can do is pound the table and shout. 

i would say reduce blessing success rate,that could fix the "blessing problem"

Not a bad solution j but i would worry that would nerf the skill too much.  Make it 100% success rate for longer duration but only adds 20-50 extra damage (more on skill damage).  This would eliminate the Scatter -> blessing-> dead problem that occurs currently.  It also still increases damage reliably for ranger which is the point of the skill. 

I really love the answer "Learn how to kill a rangers" Lol...

The fact is 90% of these just guard their easy power.

Btw i killed "few" ranger in mine not short Warspear carrier. Don't learn me too much,please.

The Odin's answers are total truth.

Main point is not remove ,but change blessing skill.

I think the crying ppl are rangers,what are afraid to lose their "fun toy called blessing".

luks is here for trolling purposes so ignore his posts  :tease:

He visit me sometimes on Sapphire too...

We talked about ranger OP :D :)

All i want , is balanced fight not BOOM BOOM BOOM, melee dead...

Ranger got biggest advantage in game....

The worst is some rangers say rude after fight...

Proud for nothing...

Usually no skill,big mouth and rude,{Black suit of Chosen}...Just overamped and have button KILL(Blessing).

This is how is game balanced...

It is pity.

I think developer ignore this 'doubled' power and allowed same amp value system for Ranger weapons.

I don't see any much Ranger weakness,just lowered defence compared with Mail armor but it not much difference due to Amp system...

The fights are too boring coz practically no hp and high attack cause the two or three hit fight...

That is boring....

Try as Ranger player make melee class and play.

Yes,it little harder then stay and press KILL.

The  problem is when bow increased to +10 why blessing increased too? This is big issue thats why rich ranger can deal 2K HP in one hit. The blessing should be kept on normal damage of bow, example normal bow atk is 200 dmg, when being amplified to 300 dmg, the blessing extra should stay on 200 dmg (normal bow). Plz dont make stupid game!!!

but.

1.9 + ranger

true, i always play the strongest elf class, why not do so if u can play all? but, isn't because i play the strongest ELF class, that it will be the strongest class in the game. u play shaman now, but your main char is? haha, wait, u play both at same time, lucky it's not against the law of the game.

I really love the answer "Learn how to kill a rangers" Lol...

The fact is 90% of these just guard their easy power.

Btw i killed "few" ranger in mine not short Warspear carrier. Don't learn me too much,please.

The Odin's answers are total truth.

Main point is not remove ,but change blessing skill.

I think the crying ppl are rangers,what are afraid to lose their "fun toy called blessing".

nahh, isn't it my friend. i have a bow-user in every game that i play. and people cry about them in every. ranged, fast, good skills. they don't see. ranger have considerable low hp and defense. you are a barbarian, think about charge, chance of success, time of stun duration, and how much damage can you do in that time, and take in the consideration of equal equipped fighters. all i see is these people talking about +10 rangers. use a +10 barb, rogue, shaman. if u lose, congratulations, it's part of life, wanna win all? you can't.

i have a bow-user in every game that i play. and people cry about them in every. ranged, fast, good skills. they don't see. ranger have considerable low hp and defense.

In how many of those games do they do the MOST damage of all classes, and can they double it with one button. 

Ranger defense is exactly the same as Rogue.  Starting health for rogue is 488 ranger is 470.  That's not a considerably low defense and hp.  I thought you said you studied all the classes? 

take in the consideration of equal equipped fighters. all i see is these people talking about +10 rangers. use a +10 barb, rogue, shaman. if u lose, congratulations, it's part of life, wanna win all? you can't.

I am a taking into consideration equally equipped fighters.  Frankly the ranger can be under equipped and still get the lucky blessing=dead target with no chance to fight back.  Nobody is saying win them all, we are saying there shouldn't be a situation where there is zero chance, 3 seconds, boom you're dead.

In how many of those games do they do the MOST damage of all classes, and can they double it with one button. 

Ranger defense is exactly the same as Rogue.  Starting health for rogue is 488 ranger is 470.  That's not a considerably low defense and hp.  I thought you said you studied all the classes? 

I am a taking into consideration equally equipped fighters.  Frankly the ranger can be under equipped and still get the lucky blessing=dead target with no chance to fight back.  Nobody is saying win them all, we are saying there shouldn't be a situation where there is zero chance, 3 seconds, boom you're dead.

easy. ranger and rogue have same defense, but u said rogues hp higher, yep it is and isn't it low? or u saying just because they are same, they are high? i never said it was the lowest. i said it was low, yes i studied.

but at same time, he can not be lucky and lose better equipped. cause if he don't do double damage, he have no chance to win, though of it?

easy. ranger and rogue have same defense, but u said rogues hp higher, yep it is and isn't it low? or u saying just because they are same, they are high? i never said it was the lowest. i said it was low, yes i studied.

You said considerably lower.  That is not the case.  At lvl 20 it's less than one regular attack which is more than made up for in the rangers Critical, Penetration, Damage, and Range Advantage.  If Rangers had 600 less health than rogues that would be "considerably less." 

but at same time, he can not be lucky and lose better equipped. cause if he don't do double damage, he have no chance to win, though of it?

Only if he doesn't kite as Skadi points out.  But you're missing the point again entirely.  It's not the amount of damage it's the time frame it's being done in thats OP.  My suggestion for a change keeps the damage the same but reduces the time frame it's done in.  Let's use fake numbers to demonstrate:

Pretend Blessing does 500 damage every 15 seconds, but it does all of that damage in just a few seconds at the beginning before the skill is down and you wait for reuse timer. 

My suggested blessing would do 34 damage every second during 15 seconds.  34x15=510 damage.  This is the same amount of damage in the same time period, but it removes the ability to instantly kill someone which is the entire point of blessing complaints. 

These are made up numbers but the principle is the same.  Get it?

PS: it would have to be a damage add so it doesn't stagger opponents. If it staggered it would OP as a kiting tool for a class with 2 kiting tools already.