Reduce damage 50% caused of blessing

Ryuken

LOL i better fight with BD than ranger, although the BD has +10 amp with 5K def i'm still able to kit at least taking 50% of HP, but with ranger no chance, mostly i'm with 0 damage result after fight, wtf.

i'm talking about a fact, not in lucky, its happen frekuently in arena, i never heard that shaman/druid/barbs can do instant kill accept rangers, i ever met suprememan (god of barbar) but i can still survive n run, i can kill druid, BD, also rogue is meatball for shaman if only successfull detecting stealth, because when i got partner with barbar and barbar was stunned by rogue i fastly put earthquake, thats my tactic against chicken rogue. I just hate ranger can do instant kill, i'm not satisfied when i lost in a second remembering i have spent much money to make all my equips better, its feels like throwing my phone. :(

hey bro...learn quick...see the OP BARB AND OP SHAMAN....they killed ranger in 2sec and then played with other ranger....infact both had full hp and barb was only watching shaman rape ranger who was with bg set also........................................

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=63893.msg234214#msg234214

Idk.. most of my strategy n tactic work in 2v2 arena against ranger(2 rangers in arena surely need more effort to kill). Except those ranger got super lucky blessing crit! Crit! Crit!. I dont mind with all class skill, i just hate amp system. Thats all. Thats what make this game sucks..

yea super agree....i lost to you in pvp 1time ;D :blush: ..barb beat ranger :clapping:

I think all people should respect kyumaru suggestion because many hypocrite and false people here saying he is wrong did the same but with caps and more times.. :wacko:

don't cry and beg to make your class stronger or other class weaker

useless topic as always when talking about rangers

Lol shaman taunting a melee class is a prove that you are coward since its unbalance lol

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=48482.msg161119#msg161119

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=51291.msg172302#msg172302

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=50822.msg170885#msg170885

PLEASE FIX SHAMAN & BARBARIAN SKILLS BECAUSE ITS MAKE THEM OVERPOWERED

PLEASE MAKE BD SKILLS BETTER

Suggestion for Better Bladedancer

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

i think what slay ment was not to cry for rangers as they not so much op that kymar is telling them to be

slay gave suggestion for better bd and not poor rouge/ranger/druid etc :) in last 2 topics and also in first one about OP barb (wich was actually fixed so he won argument)...everyone know shaman >>>>>>>rangers...

everyone know shaman >>>>>>>rangers...

yea, this is true because Shaman gain benefit from Def and Heals while Ranger take full damage from Shaman cause no Moon def in armour so shaman can go full heal set and deal 100% moon damage unless ranger uses Moon def runes but we all not rich with 3 sets for Moon, Dark and Physical, and now warlock and necro gets owned  :lol:

thats right...and u know..forsaken is in disadvantage as dark set is there but no sun set :facepalm: :facepalm:

yea, this is true because Shaman gain benefit from Def and Heals while Ranger take full damage from Shaman cause no Moon def in armour so shaman can go full heal set and deal 100% moon damage unless ranger uses Moon def runes but we all not rich with 3 sets for Moon, Dark and Physical, and now warlock and necro gets owned  :lol:

Shaman is only OP against melee, if compared with ranger, the rangers are more OP than shaman, why? See this:

* Scatter is mostly like blind ---> balanced

* trap = earthquake (both skills for melee) ---> balanced

* light armor vs dress (low def) ---> not balanced

* blessing speed vs healing speed (this is z point unbalanced skill that i know)

No chance to do heal during got blessing by ranger, u can try urself! So not only shaman but rangers are OP against all class. It facts, no bulshit, i saw rich rogue still noob when can't do steath before gouge 1st, but ranger only with click "blessing" everything done!

you say shaman has low def? Ranger has no def to shaman attack at all. So once more you seem to be noob :)

just today, some hours ago, me (bd 15 lvl) and one more bd owned two rangers on arena. According to you it's impossible as they are OP.

And the resulting damage of our bd was over 2k each. The rangers managed to deal 1.5k and 0.9k

still crying, noob? Go learn some tactics

omfggggggggggg :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

super noob

look

ranger ss @5 is like blind @2...

blind is 100% accurate...ss fails like 30-50%

opponent needs to run into trap while quake can be done on opponent anywhere

quake has range as well as area effect..that means you can quake 2 or 3 or 4 or 100opponets if they in the range but trap 1 or at max 3 but no ranger has lvl 5 trap

hey dude...do u know difference between moon def and phy def?...

you know you can blind ranger and spam heal and heal whereas blessing last few secs and in that you got to hit shaman ...

you really dont know your class nither do you know rangers...if u are shaman and you cant kill ranger then you are not noob but a fool and poor in skill and tactiks...you should better farm and not go arena or pvp.... :bad:

and yea dont cry noob

Shaman is only OP against melee, if compared with ranger, the rangers are more OP than shaman, why? See this:

* trap = earthquake (both skills for melee) ---> balanced

* light armor vs dress (low def) ---> not balanced

* blessing speed vs healing speed (this is z point unbalanced skill that i know)

No chance to do heal during got blessing by ranger, u can try urself! So not only shaman but rangers are OP against all class. It facts, no bulshit, i saw rich rogue still noob when can't do steath before gouge 1st, but ranger only with click "blessing" everything done!

OH WAIT..WHY IM BUMPING THIS NOOB THREAD :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

* trap = earthquake (both skills for melee) ---> balanced earthquake area effect could catch many enemies, trap 1 spot n could be miss bcause the enemy position could be not the same as shown on ur phone -> not balance

* light armor vs dress (low def) ---> not balanced dress + earth protection -> balance

* blessing speed vs healing speed (this is z point unbalanced skill that i know) bless based on luck not always work, heal always work -> balance

If you want to survive with your heal then make a new topic with the title of "Please make shaman heal 400 per second"

DOT heals always low compare to Necromancer's instant heal

This topic made because ur shaman over confident only stay at one spot and spamming skills no maneuver

Ya Allah, kenapa ya tidak ada yang membela saya, padahal saya benar-benar merasakannya sendiri. Mereka mencoba mempertahankan ranger tetap terhebat. Saya berdoa semoga ada yg mengalami apa yg pernah saya alami. Kenapa tidak dari dulu saya jadi ranger, saya sudah terlanjur menghabiskan banyak uang, percuma jika mati terus setiap ketemu ranger.

Ya Allah, kenapa ya tidak ada yang membela saya, padahal saya benar-benar merasakannya sendiri. Mereka mencoba mempertahankan ranger tetap terhebat. Saya berdoa semoga ada yg mengalami apa yg pernah saya alami. Kenapa tidak dari dulu saya jadi ranger, saya sudah terlanjur menghabiskan banyak uang, percuma jika mati terus setiap ketemu ranger.

Wkwkwkwk agan ini lucu ya...

Aku itu lo juga dah ngabisin duit banyak masih juga dibikin koit sama maling rogue dan shaman

Tenang aja kalo liat ranger mendingan sembunyi aja gan atau pasrah  ;D

Tapi lo gan aku juga punya ranger, 2 ranger kalo di arena ketemu ama 2 barbar ato 2 rogue susah banget dilawan.

Barbar keras, rogue ya gitu deh kaya maling, baru bisa menang kalo mereka kena trap kalo gak walah bonyok gw gan padahal dah pake bow pinjeman +8

Tiap partnerku kena trap, pasti aku mati dalam waktu sedetik, itu yang aku paling benci sama ranger, apalagi melihat 0 damage result, rasanya pengen teriak

wkwkwkwk nggak lah kalo sedetik koit lebay amat sih kecuali kalo agan dikeroyok 2 ranger sekaligus

agan mesti bisa kira2 berapa + tu ranger punya bow

kalo agan barbar mah mesti sabar tungguin aja trapnya ilang jangan langsung diuber soalnya ranger gak sakti klo dah kepepet

trus kalo bisa kelahi di tempat sempit supaya scatternya gak nyiksa banget

kalo agan punya def sekitar 2,5k sih 50-50 kok masih bisa menang soalnya bless itu gak mesti berhasil

moga-moga pencerahan dari ane bikin agan sedikit ilang galau nya  ;D

Wkwkwkwk agan ini lucu ya...

Aku itu lo juga dah ngabisin duit banyak masih juga dibikin koit sama maling rogue dan shaman

Tenang aja kalo liat ranger mendingan sembunyi aja gan atau pasrah  ;D

Tapi lo gan aku juga punya ranger, 2 ranger kalo di arena ketemu ama 2 barbar ato 2 rogue susah banget dilawan.

Barbar keras, rogue ya gitu deh kaya maling, baru bisa menang kalo mereka kena trap kalo gak walah bonyok gw gan padahal dah pake bow pinjeman +8

tuh om slay bener ..

smua hero tuh dh seimbang  bro ....

jd cuma perlu ampli item aja  ;D

Kl g ga bela sapa2 toh namanya ini game jg uda ancur.. G tau maksud dr om ryuken ini. Ga ada class laen yg bisa dlm beberapa detik jatuhin lawan kecuali si ranger. G jg pernah dlm beberapa detik aja tewas di tangan 1 ranger di arena. Lupa g nama rangernya. Tapi yah kl bole diblg itu jg untung2an pas blessing tuh ranger crit semua n damagenya luar biasa. Sedangkan g ga ada amplify defend g, cuma modal kapak one handed +8. Intinya ini game uda ancur gara2 sistem amplify.

Kl g ga bela sapa2 toh namanya ini game jg uda ancur.. G tau maksud dr om ryuken ini. Ga ada class laen yg bisa dlm beberapa detik jatuhin lawan kecuali si ranger. G jg pernah dlm beberapa detik aja tewas di tangan 1 ranger di arena. Lupa g nama rangernya. Tapi yah kl bole diblg itu jg untung2an pas blessing tuh ranger crit semua n damagenya luar biasa. Sedangkan g ga ada amplify defend g, cuma modal kapak one handed +8. Intinya ini game uda ancur gara2 sistem amplify.

iyo sih ...tp kan tiap class ad kelebihan masing'' ngunu lo kang ....

ben ae lah ...seng penting ,hepi ...kwkwkwkwk

kalah arena nda turun lvl juga  ;D

Makasih semuanya, mungkin karna blindku cuma level 2 makanya aq matot terus lawan ranger, earthku malah level 4, bagus sih cm buat kill melee, tp terkadang earth fail (lag), mana aq gak bs beli mcoin lg, pake mol ribet, setan ni game.

can i make a request?

i know indo language is very good and old language but that doesnt mean everyone understands it....talk in a language we all understand...english :yahoo:

im too lazy to use google translater to just convert cry in indo into to cry in english lol.... ;D

so i want to see the cry in englsih as laugh at it ...xD

can i make a request?

i know indo language is very good and old language but that doesnt mean everyone understands it....talk in a language we all understand...english :yahoo:

im too lazy to use google translater to just convert cry in indo into to cry in english lol.... ;D

so i want to see the cry in englsih as laugh at it ...xD

Ryuken said his blind is only 2 thats why he has difficulty to kill rangers lol

But he can kill melee class easier since he has earthquake at 4

See, his specialty is killing melee class not a range class  ;D

lets see..hm, i make shaman +6 all equipments, and you make ranger, same +6, and same lvl. Lets fight in pvp cave....omg :yahoo:

In fact, if you compare all current classes mostly depend on builds and stacked attributtes,connection,human reaction, and using the intelligence.

But if you compare attack speed of ranger bow with other weapons of other class in real time,and the ranger abilities, noone of them can have deal double damage in hit.

So how it work if is attack 150 so double attack 300. So could be doubled the critical hit?

Or could be doubled strong shot? Or critical of Strong Shot?

I think could be.

So currently only ranger can double the critical hit,but other classes can't,that is pretty unfair.

It is like second ranger attacking in a same time with him.

Of course peoples will say: It only chance to deal double damage!

As i think on level 5 it must be around 80% of hit,so very nice,good work.

THAT IS THE REASON OF 3x FASTER KILL of mob, of course!

Just this ' Blessing' skill giving a huge advantage to ranger.

It absolutely unfair....

a shaman with 230-240 heal....and little moon can rape u with blind heal hit run....is that fair they get inf hp?

In fact, if you compare all current classes mostly depend on builds and stacked attributtes,connection,human reaction, and using the intelligence.

But if you compare attack speed of ranger bow with other weapons of other class in real time,and the ranger abilities, noone of them can have deal double damage in hit.

So how it work if is attack 150 so double attack 300. So could be doubled the critical hit?

Or could be doubled strong shot?

I think could be.

So currently only ranger can double the critical hit,but other classes can't,that is pretty fair.

THAT IS THE REASON OF 3x FASTER KILL of mob!!

It absolutely unfair....

a shaman with 230-240 heal....and little moon can rape u with blind heal hit run....is that fair they get inf hp?

Of course no. But this is topic about ranger. But let's little talk about.

Both healing classes have issues and need be fixed.

As a first fact is using the regeneration rings on shaman - druid. I think i should be not allowed because of their body light constitution.

In second , current heal is higher then some attack.

Yes, shaman,druid are OP with their too high healing... If you are melee you feel that,when hit  'PLOP' and is regenerated :)

-So currently only ranger can double the critical hit,but other classes can't,that is pretty unfair.

It is like second ranger attacking in a same time with him.

Of course peoples will say: It only chance to deal double damage!

As i think on level 5 it must be around 80% of hit,so very nice,good work.

-THAT IS THE REASON OF 3x FASTER KILL of mob, of course!

It absolutely unfair....

first you said " So currently only ranger can double the critical hit,but other classes can't,that is pretty unfair. "

see only rogue can do stealth,strike+gouge+stealth,strike again if ranger op in pvp,,ask marz rogue,,how he kill ranger op  :wacko:

its balance in pvp and fair ,,ranger got blessing,,rogue got stealth+gouge

second you said " -THAT IS THE REASON OF 3x FASTER KILL of mob, of course! "

see rogue again,,they have stealth for made easy quest chinles,and avenger stela+rogue can easy for run.

ranger very hard to get quest avenger stela and chinless,,this fair and balance

first you said " So currently only ranger can double the critical hit,but other classes can't,that is pretty unfair. "

see only rogue can do stealth,strike+gouge+stealth,strike again if ranger op in pvp,,ask marz rogue,,how he kill ranger op  :wacko:

its balance in pvp and fair ,,ranger got blessing,,rogue got stealth+gouge

second you said " -THAT IS THE REASON OF 3x FASTER KILL of mob, of course! "

see rogue again,,they have stealth for made easy quest chinles,and avenger stela+rogue can easy for run.

ranger very hard to get quest avenger stela and chinless,,this fair and balance

That noob answer, sorry. I accept you are PRO player ,but this sucks.

At first i can kill every ranger i met....

So please don't teach me.

I don't talk about 'I' can't kill ranger,lol.

I can easy with right tactic. But i talk about the inbalance of his power.

I must say this not crying !!

So if Barbarian in future in Berserk specialization could get similar skill or multiple hit it will be OP,but if ranger have,it ok because "WE CAN KILL ALL EASILY,COZ I'M RANGER.

The point is.... how this class can deal a way lot more damage then other class by buff...

I think the skill is doing a big mess on a 'real ranger power '.

Btw attack speed

Second is The Avenger Stella quest nothing to do with balance of each class.

Value of guards (NPC) nothing to do with pvp a lot or doing quest. Just one town have less,second more ,nothing more....

RANGER IS BALANCE  ;D

People said OP because these reasons:

1. They don't have a high level ranger char so they don't know the feel about it

2. They have weak geared char and get owned by ranger

3. They have slow connection although +8 amped

4. They already spent huge money on melee class which is not a shaman or rogue and can't use stun properly

5. They have many enemies on elf side so they won't play as a ranger

Trust me if you ask complainers here, are they have a high level ranger? The answer is "NOPE"  :facepalm:

If ranger unbalance go check what class in the top 10 arena? Please make a screen shot of it and we will see  ;D

Dont worry.. Forsaken will be overpower.. Our deathknight will rule.. With its long spear and can also throw it to ur enemy and kill them in an instant.. (In my dream)

Here i'm the one who never stop complaining about blessing of ranger, u can call me another crybaby, yeah i'm crybaby, i'm sick killed many times by ranger in 1 2 3 hits die. Blessing should be 50% of normal damage!!! Taking 100% of normal damage is too much for blessing..  please... Please... I'm crying... I'm screaming.. like noob.. I'm noob with high amped but useless... Useless... Useless against ranger... :cry: :cry:.. i spend much money for giving my head to ranger :( :( ...

U talk about rich players.

F2p players with balanced gear are balanced.

RANGER IS BALANCE  ;D

People said OP because these reasons:

1. They don't have a high level ranger char so they don't know the feel about it

2. They have weak geared char and get owned by ranger

3. They have slow connection although +8 amped

4. They already spent huge money on melee class which is not a shaman or rogue and can't use stun properly

5. They have many enemies on elf side so they won't play as a ranger

Trust me if you ask complainers here, are they have a high level ranger? The answer is "NOPE"  :facepalm:

I've already played a high lvl ranger, easy almost too easy trap and scatter is all I need with blessing it just makes it x2 easier

Watch how Nia uses ranger, that is the real shit, how spanish/yunzhii uses shaman and how sulla/crossfit/etc uses rogues

That's how real classes play

So about playing as ranger, it's very easy to kill as one, just trap them away from you blessing and shoot if he still alive then scatter him and shoot somemore then use crossing against ranged classes, it's like a rogue with 100% crit while in stealth with bow but can be seen

once again too easy

Anyways let's stick back to topic and you guys stop crying about ranger OP ranger not OP, seen it in every topic about balancing skills just cry and cry like retards

this suggestion is a very good one because rangers have HIGH crit and PENETRATION, and they get this huge nuke skill that depends on their dps and crit chance LOL that's like a stealth with 100% proc crit and +8 weapons

Either nerf blessing or change it

It's the same like heal, heal is one of the most OP skills in game, play real games and you will know how OP it is, playing rogue warrior archer barbarian or whatever it is without heal, makes their heal add hp, well if you know simple math then it's not so hard to understand

Well what i'm saying is, blessing makes rangers too easy, both PvP and PvE, I lvl my ranger so easily with blessing actually they don't even touch me with the stagger from blessing and knockback from scatter, high crit chance and dps aren't suppose to have chance to hit 2 times, it's quite a joke considering rangers are ranged classes and with the most shittest stagger system ever in warspear makes them kiters even if being uses by a noob

Well for short this is it, High crit / Dps / Ranged + chance to hit 2 times = imba

Just think about it, it's like giving Barbarian and BD HoT's or giving healers high dps

I've already played a high lvl ranger, easy almost too easy trap and scatter is all I need with blessing it just makes it x2 easier

Watch how Nia uses ranger, that is the real shit, how spanish/yunzhii uses shaman and how sulla/crossfit/etc uses rogues

That's how real classes play

So about playing as ranger, it's very easy to kill as one, just trap them away from you blessing and shoot if he still alive then scatter him and shoot somemore then use crossing against ranged classes, it's like a rogue with 100% crit while in stealth with bow but can be seen

once again too easy

Anyways let's stick back to topic and you guys stop crying about ranger OP ranger not OP, seen it in every topic about balancing skills just cry and cry like retards

this suggestion is a very good one because rangers have HIGH crit and PENETRATION, and they get this huge nuke skill that depends on their dps and crit chance LOL that's like a stealth with 100% proc crit and +8 weapons

Either nerf blessing or change it

It's the same like heal, heal is one of the most OP skills in game, play real games and you will know how OP it is, playing rogue warrior archer barbarian or whatever it is without heal, makes their heal add hp, well if you know simple math then it's not so hard to understand

Well what i'm saying is, blessing makes rangers too easy, both PvP and PvE, I lvl my ranger so easily with blessing actually they don't even touch me with the stagger from blessing and knockback from scatter, high crit chance and dps aren't suppose to have chance to hit 2 times, it's quite a joke considering rangers are ranged classes and with the most shittest stagger system ever in warspear makes them kiters even if being uses by a noob

Well for short this is it, High crit / Dps / Ranged + chance to hit 2 times = imba

Just think about it, it's like giving Barbarian and BD HoT's or giving healers high dps

Yes , i think the success rate of blessing is too high,that is all.

Btw i have ranger too...

and ur ranger is mare lvl 12 or 13...not good enough to comment on rangers of high lvls... :)

blesing rate is not huge...infact i think its less...many times in pvp i use blesing and only 1 time i do 2x dmg....rest time the normal ones.....

ppl realize...get better equips coz most of u are poor in amplify and die to high amplify rangers...thats it...

has any +10 ranger yet beaten marsz??? has any ranger? ...so now i should say rouge op?...rubbish really..infact many ppl like trash so they keep bumping a dead thread...

close the topic...if u a man better make ranger and be happy with it and dont complian...or chose shaman who are really toooo much op......

Btw i have ranger too...

If ranger unbalance go check what class in the top 10 arena? Please make a screen shot of it and we will see  ;D

forbes list..

arena is unbalanced due to arena tickets, richest rule it, you know it, all know it, fail.

yes

btw when you reduce blessing 50% it is almost like normal shot :tease:

btw when you reduce blessing 50% it is almost like normal shot :tease:

well it's better than seeing 600! 600! 600! 600! or 500! 500! 500! 500! + skill dmg

well it's better than seeing 600! 600! 600! 600! or 500! 500! 500! 500! + skill dmg

yes,but reduce it by 50% is not a solution,u cant just put blessing away,i think reduce succes rate,then all is fine