Reduce damage 50% caused of blessing

Ryuken

Here i'm the one who never stop complaining about blessing of ranger, u can call me another crybaby, yeah i'm crybaby, i'm sick killed many times by ranger in 1 2 3 hits die. Blessing should be 50% of normal damage!!! Taking 100% of normal damage is too much for blessing..  please... Please... I'm crying... I'm screaming.. like noob.. I'm noob with high amped but useless... Useless... Useless against ranger... :cry: :cry:.. i spend much money for giving my head to ranger :( :(...

it's possible to kill а ranger. Any other class can take him out of battle and then it takes several hits.

Yes, i agree that not each noob can do that. But my blade dancer does it, if ranger is not pro :)

we should train our playing skill, not cut the ingame abilities of classes

u are a crybaby...good u knew it... :facepalm: :facepalm:

agreed man. Back in the day i had 3.1k def, 412 attack, i could barely kill a ranger called Scout, i was a Rogue

he was +10 weapon +10  all equips....do u think u can kill a +10 guy? with ur +8 equips?..maybe so but need good skills which u didnt do that time...

i agree with sech_92....he right....good use of skill will make any class kill any....

comeon fight among opponents of ur lvl with similar amplify and not with too much amplify when u arent so...

it's possible to kill а ranger. Any other class can take him out of battle and then it takes several hits.

Yes, i agree that not each noob can do that. But my blade dancer does it, if ranger is not pro :)

we should train our playing skill, not cut the ingame abilities of classes

any of those rangers you killed knew how to " kite "?  :unknw:

any of those rangers you killed knew how to " kite "?  :unknw:

yes. Just make him loose you. Run another way. Blade dancer regenerates faster :)

of course fighting with +10 guys isn't about skills or tactics.

of course fighting with +10 guys isn't about skills or tactics.

This is the problem cause right now Ranger > OP > Fun easy class > Overpopulated

So right now there are many rangers especially the rich ones with +8-10 equips

Well welcome to warspear.. developers love rangers and make them not balanced, the girl who won the last contest win because had bow in photo :lol:

This is the problem cause right now Ranger > OP > Fun easy class > Overpopulated

So right now there are many rangers especially the rich ones with +8-10 equips

so you mean we have to cut ranger cause of those +10 guys? So if tomorrow i'll die from +10 barbarian - am i supposed to ask for cutting all the class?

P.s. I do play for two classes, that are concidered as the most powerful one (ranger) and the weakest one (blade dancer). I DO own rangers (and all others, even sometimes mages) by bd and i DO die from others by ranger.

Just play better :)

Well welcome to warspear.. developers love rangers and make them not balanced, the girl who won the last contest win because had bow in photo :lol:

:lol:

other thing, which class can kill some1 in 1-2 sec?  I agree with good tactic, etc. but example last time too in arena when i had full hp, bower about 50% and when i att him i got with skill almost 1k crit on 2100 def ( +10 bow, high pene  :facepalm: ) after 3 hit in a row if im lucky i survive (that happened) i can use again  blind but he shot me when i am the other side  :wacko:  i think this a bit unbalanced

All people know blessing skill its op  :facepalm: but with the new skills clases NECROMANCER BECOME OP  >:D

quitting the joke... blessing really need change in damage :facepalm:

all new 6 classes look op compared to ranger and shaman too :rofl: :rofl:

i guess its all balanced :)

Yes everything is balanced, exactly why Rogues and Bladedancers will own kiters with their EPIC ranged skills and stuns, very balanced indeed.  :)

if all thinks blessing on ranger is op ...

look rogue ... with gouge nad stealth ...

like a gay mode , can do it and running arrount to regen health :tease:

You say its balance cuz you have a ranger, this is a sample video to prove that ranger is OP, by looking their bows are not much shinning but they r like god, imagine! two rangers = totally GOD. Credit! Credit! Credit! Credit! In 1 sec.

You say its balance cuz you have a ranger, this is a sample video to prove that ranger is OP, by looking their bows are not much shinning but they r like god, imagine! two rangers = totally GOD. Credit! Credit! Credit! Credit! In 1 sec.

sorry ... didnt u look mine ?

im BD .. not ranger

u must think .. thtas just not u alone killed by ranger ,any player tht can kill thats ranger with best attack/tactic

Ok so warlock should take 100% health leech (same with damage output), let's see! If not 100%, so GM is really unfair, and ranger with 100% double damage is still OP. I notice it. Wait for update, lets see warlock then!!!!

:lol: look at rouge...he can go in "gay mode" in arena and waste time to draw match...but on broader sence can kill u if in open field....rangers are balanced..idk why u ppl are only asking about rangers when actually its shaman who are fking shitters with inf hp...1x1 of same amplify ranger and shaman....well i think ranger wins 1/5 times lol...against rest class like bd ...shaman wins 10/10 times...infact bd vs ranger can be good match if bd use brain with skill...but never against shaman

i have seen many good players who have killed rangers in 1x1 and win rate is impressive...eg deoblade...learn from him...expert rouge! or afro and sakray or even marsz...now those are brain users who make fight so even and mostly win...rest of you..well die as u try go beserk like noobs :bad:

i have a rouge and i kill similar lvl rangers/bd/druid quite easily...despite me having island 1 equips and +0 amplify...nothing to brag...coz any guy can do it :)

tell me why rouge should do 2merc strike before you can actually hit him? on lucky days he gets 800+800 (=1600 of my 2200hp) ...fair?

:lol: look at rouge...he can go in "gay mode" in arena and waste time to draw match...but on broader sence can kill u if in open field....rangers are balanced..idk why u ppl are only asking about rangers when actually its shaman who are fking shitters with inf hp...1x1 of same amplify ranger and shaman....well i think ranger wins 1/5 times lol...against rest class like bd ...shaman wins 10/10 times...infact bd vs ranger can be good match if bd use brain with skill...but never against shaman

i have seen many good players who have killed rangers in 1x1 and win rate is impressive...eg deoblade...learn from him...expert rouge! or afro and sakray or even marsz...now those are brain users who make fight so even and mostly win...rest of you..well die as u try go beserk like noobs :bad:

i have a rouge and i kill similar lvl rangers/bd/druid quite easily...despite me having island 1 equips and +0 amplify...nothing to brag...coz any guy can do it :)

tell me why rouge should do 2merc strike before you can actually hit him? on lucky days he gets 800+800 (=1600 of my 2200hp) ...fair?

Scatter>Kite>Gameover

if you wanna know what a perfect kiter is - someone who abuses range attacks, stagger and stuns to make him untouchable by melee

and with the movement system of this game and stagger. 1 hit = -1 step for you,  so ranger shaman or druid can just keep doing that until enemy dead, rogue and bd has no effective range skill, rogue needs to be in stealth to get close to enemy but gouge is not range so it's useless, bd's hamstring not very far ranged only few steps

And even if rogues uses their " tactic ", ranger can still camp and trap in corner while rogue waiting for stealth, same with shaman with perfect earthquakes

ranger with 100% double damage

lolwhat? Sorry, guy, but U R noob. Ranger has а chance of dealing double damage at each shot. Only some CHANCE. That increases with skill learning

on 2:10 min ... rangers op)

Please dev, see that video carefully, im sure u can count it how long fighting with rangers, 1 2 3 sec game over, wft is this!

Please dev, see that video carefully, im sure u can count it how long fighting with rangers, 1 2 3 sec game over, wft is this!

its just u alone loose with ranger ...

not all player loose with ranger  :(

Lol what a noob ranger op hahahaha.

I think then you should start playing ranger then see how challenging to play ranger 

Lol what a noob ranger op hahahaha.

I think then you should start playing ranger then see how challenging to play ranger

been there done that, where's this " Challenge " ? I just kill mobs 3x faster than others do, great challenge?

Lol, you should learn the video...

Most of their opponents don't wear arena gears.

Rangers there are expert kitters while their opponent are newbies.

Of course in the video they only show when they get easy win.

It doesn't prove anything about ranger OP.

If you want to be OP in all classes here my suggestion:

Buy a really fast internet connection

Use gadget that have a wide screen just like galaxy tab so you can see where your opponent

And don't be jealous to the other people class if you "feel" that you picked the wrong class.

I like "the weakest" class of them all, the BD but that's ppl calling for the class.

For me? BD is very strong if you can play it, actually its just not spamming skills without moving. BD with 20% parry is OP for any melee opponent  ;D just add him with moon def then you will be a melee killer

LOL i better fight with BD than ranger, although the BD has +10 amp with 5K def i'm still able to kit at least taking 50% of HP, but with ranger no chance, mostly i'm with 0 damage result after fight, wtf.

i ever saw WWS (barbarian) with high def +10 also Mjlopez, got 0 damage result against two rangers, he didn't even touch the ranger, ask them in game if u not believe, how poor barbar spending much money to give their head to ranger. Its possible ranger take 4K+ just atk standing without any moving, Crit! Crit! Crit! Scatter Crit! Crit! Crit! stupid game!

being a shaman u talk like that is RIDICULOUS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you will only upload vid with lucky rangers...just see their opponents...newbies with quest weapon and garbo equips....and rangers had high amplify weapons and equips...moreover shaman(even noob but not retard) owns rangers 9/10 in 1x1

lol this topic create because a melee class can't win vs range attackers (only for the complainer himself)

being a melee should be a smart person when deal with druid/ranger/shaman since they can kite you

so what...its your choice if you don't like to be a rogue/bd/barb then don't cry and beg to make your class stronger or other class weaker

useless topic as always when talking about rangers

For The maker  this topic ....

so ... this topic u make cause u cant win ranger ...

and one cause again ... u weak with tactic ...

topic end  :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is useless topic  :facepalm:

Idk.. most of my strategy n tactic work in 2v2 arena against ranger(2 rangers in arena surely need more effort to kill). Except those ranger got super lucky blessing crit! Crit! Crit!. I dont mind with all class skill, i just hate amp system. Thats all. Thats what make this game sucks..

i'm talking about a fact, not in lucky, its happen frekuently in arena, i never heard that shaman/druid/barbs can do instant kill accept rangers, i ever met suprememan (god of barbar) but i can still survive n run, i can kill druid, BD, also rogue is meatball for shaman if only successfull detecting stealth, because when i got partner with barbar and barbar was stunned by rogue i fastly put earthquake, thats my tactic against chicken rogue. I just hate ranger can do instant kill, i'm not satisfied when i lost in a second remembering i have spent much money to make all my equips better, its feels like throwing my phone. :(

i'm talking about a fact, not in lucky, its happen frekuently in arena, i never heard that shaman/druid/barbs can do instant kill accept rangers, i ever met suprememan (god of barbar) but i can still survive n run, i can kill druid, BD, also rogue is meatball for shaman if only successfull detecting stealth, because when i got partner with barbar and barbar was stunned by rogue i fastly put earthquake, thats my tactic against chicken rogue. I just hate ranger can do instant kill, i'm not satisfied when i lost in a second remembering i have spent much money to make all my equips better, its feels like throwing my phone. :(

throw ur phone then ...  :tease:

see that... its mean u can beat bd and druid ... not for ranger

if u can win with both elf hero .... thts mean rogue is OP ....

use ur brain ....

its mean all classes balanced ....

Ok, Remember that " Remove stealth from rogues topic " this is exactly the same, rogue stealth got nerf'd now rogue is weakest class against BD and Barb they hit 100 dmg and 500 crits and against druids and shamans it's like killing beholder cause they just heal and heal and heal, and against rangers they just see numbers in head and die,

So now since Blessing is even more OP than stealth, it's time to nerf that, so don't ♥♥♥♥♥ guys, you already know how rangers can do 3000 damage with a bit of luck

If you want to be OP in all classes here my suggestion:

Buy a really fast internet connection

Use gadget that have a wide screen just like galaxy tab so you can see where your opponent

And don't be jealous to the other people class if you "feel" that you picked the wrong class.

I agree with this though, but not at arena more like crossing

And Slay BD is not the weakest class, I remember back then before the rich updates, I used to own Marcin in PvP he kept losing that he called sulla and we had equal wins and sulla had WTB which gave him more advantage, and this was the time when Rogues had their " OP  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: " Perma stealth, and I also beated shamans that time without amplifications, you can ask Humanimal too, we both liked PvPing with MCs hunting at Granite

From judging the class, just JUDGING the class, tell me, Rogue is OP? or Barb? or BD? NOPE,

Ranger and Shaman is OP,

Jaw and Slay, you guys are Veterans in this game, I can't believe you guys post such bullshit, rangers are OP, I've never seen anyone except rangers kill someone in under 5 seconds

It's obvious with " Untouchable " Shamans and " Machine gun " rangers, just think, without the amplification and arena shit, just skills, Imagine all classes

I can kill a ranger in PvP or Arena, and i'm not ♥♥♥♥♥ing, I know rangers can kill me in 5 seconds and they can make my HP go to 10% in just seconds, Stop defending rangers since they are Elven Class, we want balance not OP classes, anyways just wait til Necro and Priest comes out, then we see true OP class, and obviously only rangers can kill them with their high DPS and Blessing

Btw, I don't even play this game anymore, but I just got annoyed with this bullshit saying " WTF ranger not OP " " lol ranger isnt op see in video it only show parts where they win " " no rangers are not OP, they can just blessing your ass to 0 HP, NOT OP "