Any tips to beat BD?

fkum777

I can beat all meele except BD (same amp), Hamstring cooldown too quick for my armistice. Help

Hamstring can reach me easily, they use all combo then my HP left only 20-30%, I use armistice then heal and shield then elusive threat and word power them but outta nowhere they hamstring me again. I already drain their mana and they use their last mana to use hamstring again and then I die.

When is the best moment to use elusive and word power ? before or after hamstring?

Tell me your best combo wombo.

Depends on your build and amp honestly. You need to be high enough def resi and hp to take a ham, if youre like 1k def 3k hp vs a 850+dmg bd you'll just drop dead.

So,

1. if you can in anyway, try drain before hamstring. (Lvl 5 power word highly recommended for pvp). If you couldnt, no biggie, hope that he has low mana regen.

2. Use armistice, heal. (use redemption if you were sapped before healing, this is assuming you have minimum 3/5 armistice) Remember, if youre not using pvp skills it's extremely hard to beat high damagers.

3. Take some distance before armi ends, use elusive.

If he follows you, you run till he stops.

If he doesnt, stand 3-4 squares away from him, use damage skills/normal hits if you feel like you can take a counter hit. Also heal.

4. Elusive ended, use a mana drain. (It should be ready by this stage if you have any cooldown, and i repeat again, pvp skills). Here it is likely that he will eat your drain and you'll be ready for step 5. If he wont, simply armistice before ham, and repeat steps 2-3 till he does eat drain or gets killed.

5. If he ate drain, its likely that he is low mana. (Again assuming youre lvl 5 power word). Repeat steps 1 and 2. But now instead of elusive drain him, if he uses a damage skill, gongratz, youve won, he's negative mana. If he doesnt, use tears and elusive right after. Then just run. If he follows, you've won. If he doesnt, armistice again, heal up, and use drain at the end. Repeat this till he dies.

I do something like that and it has seemed to work. Not including being bug hammed when running with elusive cause thats just ends it. Bds are hard, and tanking hams from +9/10 bds even harder. Just remember to not hit him while being hammed if he has counter on.

Edited by vavavi