Badxjuju

Bopp

Want to get random hater pms from butthurt elf? Want to be a winner?! Then you should join the #1guild Badxjuju(not number one in guild ratings but saying we are #1 makes us feel better about ourselves) we are on U.S Sapphire!!!

Mcsmokes is our leader,

Our heirs include: Swiftrage,Rudisgert,Grimaze,Litefists,adeum,Hagen and yours truly!

You can join! You just have to be American and 18+!! (((:(side note if one of our heirs don't like you then don't bother (:) Our guild has no goals or expectations but you should join anyways!

Great to see Juju with their very own topic.

Rudi, grim and swift ( and yes you as well bop bop ^_^ ), are great people and old friends of mine. Definitely a guild worthy of considering.

Want to get random hater pms from butthurt elf? Want to be a winner?! Then you should join the #1guild Badxjuju(not number one in guild ratings but saying we are #1 makes us feel better about ourselves) we are on U.S Sapphire!!!

Mcsmokes is our leader,

Our heirs include: Swiftrage,Rudisgert,Grimaze,Litefists,adeum,Hagen and yours truly!

You can join! You just have to be American and 18+!! (((:(side note if one of our heirs don't like you then don't bother (:) Our guild has no goals or expectations but you should join anyways!

You guys doing game boring and bad . So many mc no pvp 1vs 1 specially your guild and same have more . Idk why mcs only gank ! I hate this ...

You guys doing game boring and bad . So many mc no pvp 1vs 1 specially your guild and same have more . Idk why mcs only gank ! I hate this ...

Badxjuju is pro :good: Love them and what they are doing xD By the way Bopp if I wanted to join would you let me? :unknw: I'm not American neither 18+ XD

Edited by Julia

Badxjuju is pro :good: Love them and what they are doing xD By the way Bopp if I wanted to join would you let me? :unknw: I'm not American neither 18+ XD

Umm хаха thats easy way to love them idk maybe one day :)

Umm хаха thats easy way to love them idk maybe one day :)

Let's bet you don't even know one of their members personally? .-. Otherwise you would know why they gank certain people

Let's bet you don't even know one of their members personally? .-. Otherwise you would know why they gank certain people

Im newbie in that server. So dont know why ganking :)

• 2 weeks later...

Actually we have been over this. Seem liked you were talking #### because I didn't know you. You talk #### about other members I would of gotten ####ed too lol

Edited by BJDware
Inappropriate language removed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, seems the new mod for this section missed this topic.. partially cleaned the topic.

Holy smokes its born where have u been hiding

Oh you know, here there and everywhere.. just not warspear so much. C:

Hope you guys are doing great.

Wow, seems the new mod for this section missed this topic.. partially cleaned the topic.

Oh you know, here there and everywhere.. just not warspear so much. C:

Hope you guys are doing great.

bornito bq12.gif lel removed all topic nice one who did it bq55.gif

• 5 months later...