Suggestion for new Daily Gifts

benjaminbt

Wow. A new suggestion topic in such a short time after the previous one :D Well, these are older ideas of mine, just have the time to share them now.

So. I think I have seen some similar suggestion too, but... I want to highlight some things again.

DAILY REWARD CHESTS!!

You know what you can get from those chests? The most sh*tty drops compared to any other chests (not counting quest items from [surprise Chest]). Full of poor items. The only difference between [barbarian's Secret Chest I] and [barbarian's Secret Chest III], that from the low lvl one I can get personal low lvl runes and crystals, and from the high I can get lvl 12-14 ones. C'mon! Do you think that's okay?

The amount and worth of the possible drops should increase with the level, also, what's this, I get the same chest on the first day of login, as on the 31st day. At least you should increase the rate of getting good items!

Furthermore, you should lower the chance of dropping [Cinnamon Apple Pie] and [Lesser Life Potion]. They are so unworthy for a lvl 24 player.

Getting even further, why not create steady daily gifts? Like on the first day I get 200 gold coins and a [Potion of Health]. On the second day, the amount of money would increase, and so the worth of the item. On every 10th day or so, the gift item would be a piece of [sign of Imperishability]. And finally, on the 100th, it would be a [Warrior of Time] costume, which rewards you for your loyality.

What if you get to 100 days for the second time? Would you again get a costume? Well, if you have already recieved it, the reward would be like a set of [sign of Imperishability] or since it's too much of it, a couple pieces of Miracle Coins maybe.

I am working on a design of Time Warrior, I want to make a topic for costume design suggestions in the near future anyways.

Any comments?

Daily chests? Where? Warspear? What? Awwwww, yeah, daily chests! I just love opening them. Every. Single. Day!

BEST. CHESTS. EVER..png

Edited by Gladiator

yes.

those chests are literally useless

and selling their drops isnt useful at all because 0 gold for gifts.

i play this game for over a year, and i only got 1 sign of imper. on 3 chars.

better stuff inside is needed, really. maybe some costume or weapon skin inside? :>

higher drop rate of signs and if there is an arena ticket inside maybe 5 instead of 1 single arena ticket.

or high level "none" parameter runes and crystal above the niveau of norlant crystals would also be fkin awesome :D

thats it actually

i do think however that a static reward system would be boring as hell. so no. to that.

You just gotta like how ppl keep complaining about

free stuff -.- Don't open the chests if you don't want a

consumable item.

Yes I admit that the runes and such should get re-freshed

but otherwise the chests are okay.

Got hair color a few times, an extra pocket and even a costume once,

and a sign a while back.

You just need luck.

By enhancing the content or drop chance

you could already see people missusing this,

creating hordes of chars and in case they get

something good they'll transfer it to their main.

If you want "free" costumes go and do achievements.

I can't imagine gold as a steady daily gift,

Imagine someone with 30 chars and they get

200g daily, for nothing.

You just gotta like how ppl keep complaining about

free stuff -.- Don't open the chests if you don't want a

consumable item.

Yes I admit that the runes and such should get re-freshed

but otherwise the chests are okay.

Got hair color a few times, an extra pocket and even a costume once,

and a sign a while back.

You just need luck.

If you want "free" costumes go and do achievements.

I can't imagine gold as a steady daily gift,

Imagine someone with 30 chars and they get

200g daily, for nothing.

Yea, you are absolutely right. People would just missuse this, as many other things...

I am not complaining, just calling the attention for a useless part of the game. I can imagine [Cinnamon Apple Pie (Gift)] was a huge relic back at that time, but now it's kinda useless. Especially because I cannot use it during fight.

However now that you are saying this, you clearly convinced me that my idea would have missused by thousands of players. Creating fake characters, and so on.

One word: Receiving. Problem solved.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...