insults + bad words + disturbing hunt , gm please ban these people.

UnDeRbLuE

hello mr. ,

i never reported a person before regards of many insults+disturbing the hunt+bad words

in 1st photo a char name "elfkillerr" always but ALWAYS insulting almost every person in eu emerald server by saying _ very bad words *24hours non-stop * without any reason_ and when we say stop say bad words , he disturbing every hunt of parties by reseting the boss with barbarians taunt skill. i please ask to take action for this .. person , who stops the gameplay of every friends of mine and if you need screenshots of insults+bad words i can post it too as i dont want post it here now to not cause bad example to small brothers and sisters. I request from admin to ban elfkillerr for 1x month as a warning and if he repeats again ban him permanently , thank you.

Опубликованное фото

in 2nd photo : shamanther and shamanone casts low heals and tries to kill my friends and disturbs all people there , now add this > elfkillerr near them and reply me please : how do we suppose to enjoy the game

Опубликованное фото

please take action as fast as u can , thank you .

P.S = screenshots taken by : Ciamiau , thanx you cia :give_rose:

I remember you resetting boss because you and Hassn didn't get turn ( even if you all lvl 20 and wanted 1st kill  :facepalm:  )

and in my party 4 of us needed boss but then you guys kept resetting and killed 30% of the people then Elfkillerr got pissed off and I told him to keep resetting boss then he said he will never let you hunt in peace, so don't ♥♥♥♥♥ if he does that, it was your fault, just remember.

elfkillerr is well known for his aggressive behaviour,always insult , true...but him on ignore and let him shout ;D

elfkillerr is well known for his aggressive behaviour,always insult , true...but him on ignore and let him shout ;D

epic yesterday, "duck all your languages"  :rofl:

epic yesterday, "duck all your languages"  :rofl:

Yeah bro that was epic, and I do remember at that time someone PMing me to help him with some girl and kill her boyfriend  :lol: :lol:  Good times bro, I think I have a screen of it, wait lemme upload  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I remember you resetting boss ***because you and Hassn didn't get turn*** ( even if you all lvl 20 and wanted 1st kill  )

and in my party 4 of us needed boss but then you guys kept resetting and killed 30% of the people then Elfkillerr got pissed off and I told him to keep resetting boss then he said he will never let you hunt in peace, so don't ♥♥♥♥♥ if he does that, it was your fault, just remember.

well read your post again mercuriall ,you already wrote the ***reason*** WHY i reseted the boss , thanx you bro > but elfkillerr reseting the boss without any fkn reason + elfkillerr werent there when u tried to steal our turn so dont throw bullshit lies eh bro? And what about shamans u only see elfkillerr and not shamans? Mercuriall i advice you to think carefully who made ♥♥♥♥♥ to who , learn it , only after then post your opinion here k bro? Thanx , c ya.  :pleasantry:

Yeah bro that was epic, and I do remember at that time someone PMing me to help him with some girl and kill her boyfriend  :lol: :lol:  Good times bro, I think I have a screen of it, wait lemme upload  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bro, i do remeber someone saying a game is more important than a girl, we at a stalemate, you post, i post,but i have less to lose, what to do

well read your post again mercuriall ,you already wrote the ***reason*** WHY i reseted the boss , thanx you bro > but elfkillerr reseting the boss without any fkn reason + elfkillerr werent there when u tried to steal our turn so dont throw bullshit lies eh bro? And what about shamans u only see elfkillerr and not shamans? Mercuriall i advice you to think carefully who made ♥♥♥♥♥ to who , learn it , only after then post your opinion here k bro? Thanx , c ya.  :pleasantry:

well you didn't need the boss so there was actually no reason for you guys to reset it, and yes I think Elfkillerr does reset boss too much but the bad language is ok, I even remember you using it allot,

low lvl heal is very easy to fix, just make the highest heal stay

and reset is very easy too, if the boss is taunted he cannot move out of a certain area, it's like putting an invisible box on him simple as that and if there is no one to attack for him then he will be resetted

Right now the best way to solve this if you are in labyrinth is Log off > Get some sun > get a life

instead of wasting your time on some retard who has no life

bro, i do remeber someone saying a game is more important than a girl, we at a stalemate, you post, i post,but i have less to lose, what to do

Dafuq are you talking about? WHAT KIND OF GUY THINKS GIRLS ARE IMPORTANT THAN GAMES? HE MUST HAVE NO LIFE, cause unlike me I prefer friends, family and especially a certain someone  :blush:  More than a game

and what stalemate? I did not say any names, hmm, you mean you really wanna steal a girl from US server and kill her boyfriend?  :shok:  What was his name joe.... no. bob.... nope... It started with a S if I remember? you know any girl who has a boyfriend that starts with the letter S?

steal a girl from US server and kill her boyfriend?  :shok:  What was his name joe.... no. bob.... nope... It started with a S if I remember? you know any girl who has a boyfriend that starts with the letter S?

you know anybody stuck at lvl70? bro better stfu.

game needs ingame option to report......but to stop from being spammed players reporting can be banned if they use it for nonsence,,,,,

you know anybody stuck at lvl70? bro better stfu.

Bro, I wasn't talking about you, chill.

We all know you like Shy bro, just chill bro, I was talking about Warlunatic  :lol: 

mercuriall we DO need the boss to get items to make our chars strong , why the hell you keep saying we dont need , then you dont need boss too there are dq's to level up other then lab eh bro?

About your tactics i know them all and all level 20's know those tactics but it kills all there so its a fail , never mind elfkillerr dead now with lure m0bs+arena tactic  now we can hunt with peace :unknw:

about sun+beach , you should do same instead of wasting time with forum and w.o.w and say it to yourself , but thanx soon i already take a rest for a month , i just tried protect friends who did nothing to elfkillerr about 20 people who cant hunt with peace , but now as he dead they can

about sun+beach , you should do same instead of wasting time with forum and w.o.w and say it to yourself , but thanx soon i already take a rest for a month , i just tried protect friends who did nothing to elfkillerr about 20 people who cant hunt with peace , but now as he dead they can

I go out to the beach with my friends everyday after lunch bro, no need to take my post too seriously I was talking to everyone not just you, I was talking to those people who spend hours waiting because some guy disturb them  :facepalm:

And I don't waste time on WoW and Forum, I do it for the entertainment, it's either that or Watch T.V., Study in summer ( LOL ), or go to sleep early.

I sleep 3 hours a day so you see me online at forum and WoW for like 10 hours cause I'm awake until 8 am

and I did not offend anyone ♥♥♥♥♥ = cry but I don't say cry cause it sounds stupid and only Videoman Bieber hair says that  :lol: