If you could have a superpower Contest :)

baskentliii

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea?

Hello Androids and apples,I would like to suggest this idea for a forum contest :)

It's  just a contest where you have answer these questions.

what superpower would you like to have? tell us about the superpower you would like to have and how would you use it?

The most creative answer get a reward :! 

just an idea thanks

able to bend the particles around me to my will.

of course in order to use it properly i have to be nearly omniscient.

i have even developed a story line with this super power

now think about it. you could basicly to anything.

able to bend the particles around me to my will.

of course in order to use it properly i have to be nearly omniscient.

i have even developed a story line with this super power

now think about it. you could basicly to anything.

Green lantern

No, seems to easy for a real Warspear contest. If the rules were to write a story regarding that power than I'd say yes.

Green lantern

not really. look, im talking about modifying particles, not creating temporary ones. its different.

if i alter thin air to a steel sword, (by repositioning the protons and neutrons of the thin air to fuse to an iron atom),  the steel sword is made out of ... steel. it is absoliutly identical to other real smithed steel swords. and has the same strength. it will not decay any faster or differently than a normal steel sword would.

if i create a holographic copy of a sword, much like green lantern does, its strenth depends on my will. i will decay if i stop thinking of it, and if im not good in my willpower, my gl sword wont even penetrate sacred shield.

(yep, that was a reference to palas new expert skill.)

i could alter the molecular structure of my foes, causing their innner organs to be replaced by a a very volume taking gas, and thus pop like a balloon.

green lantern?.... nah.

i could instantly fuse nuclear fusions, blowing up whatever i want.

i could have a basicly infinte source of light by altering electromagnetic waves to our visible light spectrum.

there are so many possibilities with such an ability, that you need to be nearly omniscient in order to fully use those. so being omniscient has to be in the kit.

(imagine you want to forge a sword out of thin air. you would need to reposition every single proton and neutron and youd have to be careful not to mess up.)

in order to use green lanterns power to the fullest however, you just need a strong will. and a big imagination.

Time stop. Or else: superspeed. Considering the two are the same. If I could stop time with just a blink of an eye, I could literally do anything. ANYTHINGGGGGG!

Downsides of some of the superpowers mentioned in this topic:

Invisible - your body is invisible, not your clothes. Even though I'm not visible to anyone, it's still got that awkward feeling of walking over the street... naked... Oh and it's cold but that's just a detail. Imo the power of invisibility is the power of bending light to your will. You let the light simply go around you, creating a distortion which people will notice.

Time stop - You won't be able to see anything, because light won't be able to reach your eye anymore. Even photons need TIME to reach them.

X-Ray vision - Could be a nice one, actually. But if you were hoping to see girls in bras and panties, you will also see them guys in their undies. But they use X-Rays to view people's bones, which you will probably see.

Superspeed: With superspeed I assume you mean speeds above 1000 km/h. Well the human body can't really handle that, can it?

Immortality - Think about how much you remember from your childhood. Now imagine another 1000 years in the future. You will slowly lose all of your early memories, which doesn't sound very appealing to me. You will also be able to do the same work for thousands of years, causing depression. The most frightening imo is, however, losing all of your friends and family, and you won't die. Ever. How hard you will be trying, it's impossible.

Dimension power - Never heard of that.

Skin of Nokia 3310 - If you fall, you will cause Armageddon.

The only reasonable one I have seen here is return time. You know, to fix mistakes, and responding correctly to the hints people gave you and you figured out months later! But this has a downside too: Will your memories also get erased?

Mine would be godlike programming skills.

No, seems to easy for a real Warspear contest. If the rules were to write a story regarding that power than I'd say yes.

don't you think that taking a selfie with a paper that say ws in it is easier than write a creative story?

in my opinion a contest where you just have to take pic is easier. not everyone have creative skills :),but everyone in ws have a cellphone to take pics hehe so.... what did you say?

Well . . . actually create superpower also not too creative because many reference about superpower in fictional character like marvel ,DC, one piece.

The winner is the fanboy of that fictional character who know the best power, maybe another contest that need original creativity

At least is more creative than take a selfie and create 4000 facebooks accounts to vote for ur own picture and win the reward.

I'm just giving you a contest idea where the winner doesn't have to be chosen by ppl on fb with their fake accounts.

(yes,ik thats how democracy works,but guess what? democracy suck) well, at least in this case :D

Edited by Sabo

Hahaha  I agree. Facebook is not place for contest and selfie isn't contest, you don't need photography skill and it's only need duck face, bit photoshop to make it good and hundred likes :lol:

Spirit control :o?

so basicly mind control?

or calling animal Spirits/ghosts?

strong alcoholic beverages?!

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

Spirit control :o?

so basicly mind control?

or calling animal Spirits/ghosts?

strong alcoholic beverages?!

No I mean the spiritual spirit which is supposed to help you with wisdom and brings joy and stuff :lol:

Yes 5 elements. Wind, Water, Fire, Earth and everyone keeps on forgetting that Spirit can also be called as an element :)

i think that the #5 element should be electricity.

electricity is upgraded version of fire element, based on Avatar

and wisdom is a combination of the 4 elements .-. based on avatar. it's like a 6th sense :D

I have all the powers in all of everything. I am immune to all that can harm me. Even a healing that hurts after doesn't work. I can control all over them simultanously and all at once. As the ruler of everything, good and evil will remain forever, bound by balance of everything.

now that i think of it, why is this even here in suggestion.

and for some reason this rather looks like a tavern-like suggestion

btw. as a contest just to create a superpower is kinda dumb :P tbh