Facebook Login

Brody2680

Idk if it will help, but I bought Miracle Coins and have the receipt in my email.

I think buying miracle won't help you login into the game, maybe your facebook got blocked or something.

All staff and admin still on vacation :bad: wait till their return

I think buying miracle won't help you login into the game, maybe your facebook got blocked or something.

All staff and admin still on vacation :bad: wait till their return

I was mainly meaning that I have proof it's my account. I'm not sure if it would be able to help or not, I just don't want to have wasted money like this.

Maybe your Facebook is already being used on other account?

I thought the same but I made a new account, just to test it, and it won't connect to my Facebook. I have no clue how or what to do.

Maybe your Facebook is already being used on other account?

It just keeps saying I can't connect to Facebook. Have you heard of this or something to fix it on my part? I'm using a Kindle Fire, not sure if that'd help.

• 2 weeks later...

I am certain of this.

in that case it's hard to give any advice.

This kind of report is not common, actually now I see only one report here about this situation.

Check everything carefully on your side.

is it possible that support can delete the fb-identify from account? cos if someone scam account, and uses fb connecting there...?

Only account owner can do such thing.

yes the fb can be deleted only by old owner or otherwise is impossible

yea, thats why Im saying,, my friend lost his char cos of trusted to other,, and the scammed unbinded his items worth 1-2m, and gave leadership of the guild for his own noob char, and he hadnt anything to do just because of the scammer identified to my friend´s char with fb