Hi all, some questions of a new player here

Blessedz

Hey and welcome! Hope you will enjoy this game and our forum. If you have any questions just feel free to ask :)

Edited by Julia

Apparently all my whole message is gone..., except the first line you guys see... So lazy to write it again, it was really long xDD I'll try to search the information that I need by myself then.

And thank you guys btw :)

PS: Maybe the message disappeared cause it had ios emoticons on it or...? I don't even know xD

Hello from the other side. c: Welcome to the community.

To tell you, I'm sorry, for breaking your heart...(8) :3 haha warm welcome no doubt xD

Apparently all my whole message is gone..., except the first line you guys see... So lazy to write it again, it was really long xDD I'll try to search the information that I need by myself then.

And thank you guys btw :)

PS: Maybe the message disappeared cause it had ios emoticons on it or...? I don't even know xD

xD either that or something went wrong while posting Edited by Raezer

That's it. A single emoji cuts the text. ☃ Like this.

Edit: Wait, what❓❓❓ It works❕ It has never before allowed me to do that.

Edited by TheCabbage

To tell you, I'm sorry, for breaking your heart...(8) :3 haha warm welcome no doubt xD

tbh, i dont get what you mean about breakinh my heart baby. Could you explain specifically? :D

tbh, i dont get what you mean about breakinh my heart baby. Could you explain specifically? :D

Mhhmmm.. of course I could, take my address: SPAIN N38... Well I mean.. Ehem.. I didnt break nothing.. jk (No homo) xDDDDDDDD

That's it. A single emoji cuts the text. ☃ Like this.

Edit: Wait, what❓❓❓ It works❕ It has never before allowed me to do that.

Ayyy lmao

Btw what's the best server to join, sapphire or emerald? Where more population? I should take the eu one but I can speak english too, or at least I try it everyday so no problem on that xDD

But becareful cause both eu and us got many scammers.

Yeah thanks tho, but don't worry i have a large background playing mmorpg's since WoW to the "coolest" of mobile phones xDD I know how it goes :P

• 3 weeks later...

Newbie here. .n_n. .i enjoy my first play but too many mistakes happen so i created new character. .hehe. .

the bad part, no one response on my help in the game.   :unknw:

sorry for my bad English. .n_n

• 1 month later...

Hey, i ve deleted my game about 6 mo. ago. I need help about it, i ve found my account on forums and finally i ve found my password. But there s a problem i can t find my user id (for playing game on my device). Do you guys have any idea, i have wrote it to support but idk when they ll answer/reply my questions ( i ve sent mail from gmail.) ty if u can help me  :aggressive:  :nea:

Hey, i ve deleted my game about 6 mo. ago. I need help about it, i ve found my account on forums and finally i ve found my password. But there s a problem i can t find my user id (for playing game on my device). Do you guys have any idea, i have wrote it to support but idk when they ll answer/reply my questions ( i ve sent mail from gmail.) ty if u can help me  :aggressive:  :nea:

Did the id consist of numbers or email? And have u written all about ur acc infos detailly?

The support will answer you in 3-5 working days (monday-friday). Im sure they will help u recover ur acc as much as possible. :)

Add me and I'll help with any quest. I'm famous for that. US Sapp Chosen/Firstborn Side.. Go to Friend And add Buffguyx. Won't regret it.

If you were famous for that I'd know you :D

If you didn't know you wouldn't care to reply 8)

Mailli war monger, cave cleaner, stun king pew pews all the nubs :3

Until immobilize 3 shots urdead xD