Bug with semi stuns like roots , hamstring , fetters of justice

noobdruid

Hi Admin ,

This is to bring to your knowledge that a major bug appeared in update 5.4.2

The bug is ,

When using semi stun skills ( stuns which disables opponent from using any skills ), while they r stunned they are still able to use their skills . this needs a fix asap .

I m attaching the video link so that u can observe the nature of bug and act accordingly .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRzOiP-JI5E

In this video observe that when lastlock is under roots he can still use his skills . If he sequences several skills b4 roots he can use all of them while being under roots .

Hoping for a positive reply soon

Thank you

Edited by noobdruid

It could be he used it before the root and you just were lagging.

Nah its just a really old bug with skills like those. you can do the same thing with hamstring. I cant do it like he does i have no idea how he gets so many skills off but i can get one off at least sometimes. The easiest fix to that thing happening would be to make those skills lose your target so that you cant get the skill lock to happen, but i don't really think either one of the classes that suffer from this the most need any kind of a buff imo.

Edited by Raislin

Nah its just a really old bug with skills like those. you can do the same thing with hamstring. I cant do it like he does i have no idea how he gets so many skills off but i can get one off at least sometimes. The easiest fix to that thing happening would be to make those skills lose your target so that you cant get the skill lock to happen, but i don't really think either one of the classes that suffer from this the most need any kind of a buff imo.

Yes, before you were able to perform one aimed skill, even you get disabled. But with this new bug, you can do like 2-3 skills or even more, if you have them aimed or "stacked" before getting disabled, neglecting and cancelling the effect of that disable.

In this video observe that when lastlock is under roots he can still use his skills . If he sequences several skills b4 roots he can use all of them while being under roots .

why he shouldn't be able using his skills?

why he shouldn't be able using his skills?

Because the normal root skill is supposed to to give a complete stun. At least that's what it used to do

Bug is still not fixed with dk's blow of silence

Fought a necro.. He stacked heals and pits even under silence

Devs please look into it

Maybe its ur delay in connection, cuz when i pvped a dk i couldnt stack any skill unless it was casted before i was silenced, and the skill usage of that necro heal and pit works like other similiar skills to it from other classes which they cant be stacked vs dk silence

Try to repeat it vs the necro many times

It was exclusive to certain classes, necro... Priest... Only ones I've absorbed.

I was doubting my connection at first then another dk also mentioned it as not being fixed.

Devs... Look into it :3

• 4 months later...