Easywayout

Amplifying

Nubix

Timeuss

Xredbirdx

Post yours :P

Edited by Cybernem

Thank you Cyber! :)

In my opinion the best Druids are as always Physik and Fastear. But they are all inactive and don't play anymore/ rarely log.

Maybe you should say Druids who log their chars daily or at least every second day?

Fastearr

Physik

Fastearr

Fastearr

Physik

Fastearr

Physik

Physik

May I add these guys for dung pro druids: Peymus and Sidharths

Edited by gladiator

Fastearr

Physik

Fastearr

Fastearr

Physik

Fastearr

Physik

Physik

duck you Ameen :cray: why not me :cray: I will never go dg with you again

Fastear,Physik -> INACTIVE QUITTED INACTIVE QUITTED :troll:

I always get confused whether you are a BD or Druid. You do pvp better than dung tho. YOU BARELY USE RUSH ]:>. And Idk, I guess your druid is pvp built.

Fastearr

Physik

Fastearr

Fastearr

Physik

Fastearr

Physik

Physik

i beat physik in pvp  ;D  ask jake himself

and when me and and fastear pvpd,it never ended :D

Edited by Koff

Oh yes, btw

A ranking that involves a class that requires no timing whatsoever and is able to passive/instant heal themselves any time they please

Aka if you still don't get it the pussy class after bd

Bait released*

I think pussy class after BD is rogue, you know stealth and stuff. That's why I make rogue :blush:

If poll in EU server I nominate sleepercel as strongest pvp druid

Edited by fkum777

ever heard druidisop? with an s? its even better. :>

well, i only know atte and julia out of the list.

so i have not a single idea whatsoever. but ill just go vote for them anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Killing naked players in arena doesn't make you pro.

Agree. I dont really understand this new trend to give many other players free tickets to create losing parties to spam arenas. Then some players think they are pros just for winning In this way...

For example, at lvl 20 In 3v3 I see many elfs winner and losing parties,same at 5v5... Years ago, arena was different,you had to fight hard to win,that made us pro players. Now arenas at lvl 20 are dead except when these winner and loser parties play to spam fast...

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Agree. I dont really understand this new trend to give many other players free tickets to create losing parties to spam arenas. Then some players think they are pros just for winning In this way...

For example, at lvl 20 In 3v3 I see many elfs winner and losing parties,same at 5v5... Years ago, arena was different,you had to fight hard to win,that made us pro players. Now arenas at lvl 20 are dead except when these winner and loser parties play to spam fast...

Long time ago,watching an enemy with those arena rewards items was scary,because it meant that player was a badass. Now? Just make sure u pay 9 players for free tickets and spamm for hours using loser and winner parties with gladiator pots,and the first position is yours In 5v5. Edited by Jarlaxxle

In all brackets exactly. Well arena has lost its fun for me.

What i cant really think of is that why do all arena seem dead nowadays as i think many demands still (2x2 is the perfect example). Long time to wait. Thats motivate players to use lose pts, to avoid the time loses on waiting.

Edited by Livi

The first six druids from the poll are the best for me. Maybe fastear a little bit better because im not sure If i have won him at least 1 PvP. However u six are so good druid players, you dont need to run to win pvps and ppl like me appreciate it!keep that way!

Level 20 arena i go random half the time and win 98% of the time.. Only use lose pt for gp for guild not see problem there

Just the people that braggs for getting arena season rewards when they just spam with loser parties to win. I just said that long time ago, arena rewards were more deserved than now,when ppl just fought vs real hard enemies,not paying ti to others to be loser parties.