I want to hear the dumbest thing you've done on warspear

ghostguilder

OK I'll go right ahead and tell you my dumb things I've done....

Deleted a lvl 3 guild with 1 gold victory (deadsrise)

Deleted a plus nine lvl 6 rogue (fireclaws)

Deleted a plus nine lvl 10 rogue

(Metalclaws)

Deleted a lvl 15 rogue with ice mage costume (iceclaws)

Been scammed countless times....

Trying to buy guilds

And finally wasting 100$ a fortnight for 4 years :/ give or take....

So don't be afraid there's always someone who has done something dumber

Tried to sell meth to a man in broad daylight. Should've known he was a cop but sales were down and he offered me a great deal. My whole damn supply was taken away and now I'm even worse off them I was before.

Bought 250€ worth of coins just to fail amping staff to +10

Was careless and bought a violent storm robe for 99999

Tried using tour signs on my rangers craft crossbow whilst talking to a friend irl, forgot to use signs. Lost it.

Bought 250€ worth of coins just to fail amping staff to +10

Was careless and bought a violent storm robe for 99999

Tried using tour signs on my rangers craft crossbow whilst talking to a friend irl, forgot to use signs. Lost it.

we have the winner here folks

I had bought a person 5400mc x2 (when it was $49 for 5400mc) for cc sword,Tested Sword x2. It was the strongest sword at that time. I was so desperate lmao.

Created all classes and spent lots of mc for it, but then stop and now I just focus on one class only *facepalm*

I've spent like 1k USD at all my char for now. But none of my char have at least +9 items, mine only +7. If I was to focus on one char, then maybe it is different story.

Gave away me and my brother's passwords once because we thought we had found a working hack. Long story short, our old accounts are blocked now.

I sold Elm costume to Hassn. Whatever reason for, he only completed one part of our deal only. This can be considered as being scammed. I will never trust him again.

I sold Elm costume to Hassn. Whatever reason for, he only completed one part of our deal only. This can be considered as being scammed. I will never trust him again.

maybe you were asking too much

Missclick bought my own item in market while checking if someone else put lower price than me

Almost got scammed 2nd time by same scammer who scammed me awhile ago, got saved using true caller + whts app + a tip from a scammed guy

Going dungeon with broken gear (not weapon), didnt reliaze they r broken till after i died

Trusting devs

Still playing warspear (#1 dumbest)

Missclick bought my own item in market while checking if someone else put lower price than me

Almost got scammed 2nd time by same scammer who scammed me awhile ago, got saved using true caller + whts app + a tip from a scammed guy

Going dungeon with broken gear (not weapon), didnt reliaze they r broken till after i died

Trusting devs

Still playing warspear (#1 dumbest)

3rd one happened to me :D

That actually happened to me in pvp cave lol, in a pvp vs a barb. I was like why the f*ck I'm so weak. You know how barbs skill is, so I was thinking maybe all of my hits are being weakened.

selling seeker stam for 35k a set. (it was just 2 sets tho)

and going dg in class.

i didnt get spotted tho :P

and i got the attitude to pay too much for anything, and giving discounts to anyone, which didnt make me richer.

I did once back then in August 2011, moved to mc side, became rogue, when reached lvl 12 i bought a lv12 longsword (for barb) from a shop (which was meant to be equipped by me, but couldn't :bad:) -_-

I did once back then in August 2011, moved to mc side, became rogue, when reached lvl 12 i bought a lv12 longsword (for barb) from a shop (which was meant to be equipped by me, but couldn't :bad:) -_-

maybe you see the price is cheap and buy it without check it :lol: because that happens to me this morning :bad:

• 2 weeks later...

might not be the dumbest thing but; i died during war and i had forgotten to touch respawn statue i got respawned at t1 and said screw it im not going again. went in arena 1minute left to ending of war and missed buff :D

might not be the dumbest thing but; i died during war and i had forgotten to touch respawn statue i got respawned at t1 and said screw it im not going again. went in arena 1minute left to ending of war and missed buff :D

You beat bad luck Brian

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

RE: Dumbest thing you've ever done

I once did the wrong essay for class, and got a zero and had to stay after school to redo it.

Its a costume, how can there be more than 1 part? Did he say hell pay you later? Never trust someone with that. The only exception is if a guy charges for craft and the other guy says hell pay later. With this scenario the first guy holds the crafted object until the second pays.

Someone must tell him if he wear 4 different set  :(

-hood: star wisdom

-vesment: guiding thread

-bracers: berengar's light

-boots: berengar's fury

How he don't notice it, he's already lv 22

failset.png

• 4 weeks later...