Ios 7 Forum Problems

Turtle

As Roland Suggested to switch to google chrome i did and hadnt tried logging on i did today and again it doesnt sign me in on mobile anymore ive tried Safari and Google Chrome.. Please fix so i can post on forum in school hours or at my dads house lmfao.

Yeah, let him play during school hours, what else is he expected to do while in school?

Hehe :D I'm also often logging from school when I'm bored. But it's because school in Australia is so much easier than the school I'm normally at in Germany :3 So am not missing much at all

As Roland Suggested to switch to google chrome i did and hadnt tried logging on i did today and again it doesnt sign me in on mobile anymore ive tried Safari and Google Chrome.. Please fix so i can post on forum in school hours or at my dads house lmfao.

try deleting and reinstalling chrome updates. I had same problem with sending pictures and read somewhere chrome has a bug which can be fixed like that. And it worked.

thank you but i tried that and i installed chrome and uninstalled updates ive tried everything i use to be able to log in fine idk what happened hopefully roland can try on his so called test device and help me with what setting i got wrong