Gladiator

Some suggestions/fixes developers NEED to concern about!

On 16.7.2017 at 8:31 PM, Gladiator said:

They still didn't fix pop ups though.

I think they kinda did something about it in the steam version by changing the cancel and "BUY" buttons close to the middle of the screen so you don't misclick them instead of menu or skills when they pop up. So that's nice.:thumbs_up1:

But many use f1 and f2 to click those buttons, so I was hoping for a confirmation message. :scaredpumpkin:

9 hours ago, Balavan said:

taking advantage of this topic, could add the option of using two-hand maces for charmers, they are completely obsolete in the game, and would be great for the charmers.

Sure. Who uses them anyway? Not dk nor barbarian.

another suggestion then. Buff the magical 1h maces magic dmg?

Why?

Well bcs pdmg from maces is more than 50% of 2h maces'pdmg, while magic one is only 50%. And bcs on elf side well i agree it's not as bad as a magic spear for dk but still when amping it +10 u get just a bit more mdmg than a critical magic enchant.

Atmi think even for pala with 4/4 banner and illumination a 1h pdmg mace is better than a magic one

Well perhaps is it more a question than a suggestion. I would like to know what palas using 1h magic mace think. Moreover maybe 1h magic mace charmers would be too strong with that change.

I don't know.. Is this a joke? Why would charmers use hammer when they can use staffs with the same magic, giving them the advantage of shooting ranged? Is there anything that I'm missing?

Edited by Gladiator

yes they would deal a bit less dmg from standard attack and lose ranged atk, but they will keep the same strengh for magical skills and have stronger physical skills

I don't play charmer, but i guess u can make strong builds with that.

Also in PvE it could be better than staff (more dmg, and ranged ability matters less than in pvp)

7 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I don't know.. Is this a joke? Why would charmers use hammer when they can use staffs with the same magic, giving them the advantage of shooting ranged? Is there anything that I'm missing?

I wouldn't want a charmer to have a 2h mace I like Balavan's idea It's Just like the one handed mace and shield charmer maybe what he's trying to say is that it will make(Which I also think) the skill "call" a much stronger skill because of the 2 one handed maces together that will increase the Physical dmg of the charmer and might also give it a huge magic dmg boost for the healing, the stun would be very useful and the charmer will have Physical and Magical expert skills at once. That's what I think.:restingowl:

On ‎07‎-‎01‎-‎2016 at 10:41 PM, Gladiator said:

5-Maximum Energy and Energy Regeneration.

Just a small addition would be great, if players get more maximum energy and energy regen for leveling up, like max HP and HP regen increasing each level up. The reason is that we have now many skills, and the mana stayed as it is when we had 5 basic skills only. So it'd be logical to add more energy as more skills could be obtained.

got 100 energy regeneration. I can spam skill and never run out of energy! xD don't know what to do with more max energy. more max hp and hp regeneration is always good tho^^

The game is okay like other rpg game that I play but the control doesnt like that. Please change the control! Make it easier like other game. This game was great. Atleast I found a game like this but it felt so different than other, so please make : new control mode ( dont erase the previous control, someone may like it), exp gained from monster ( exp gained after killing a monster), more gold drop ( its hard to get gold in this game, so please make it more easier!), change the conversation ( please, change it into like other to, I was wanted to read it but I need to scrool it every time, it make me tired), and olso the drop system, its make me tired, I need to tap it and tap it again to claim it drop from monster. its all that I want you to change first. Thank you very much to make this game. But I getting bored because I cant leveling.

On 6/11/2017 at 8:37 AM, Balavan said:

taking advantage of this topic, could add the option of using two-hand maces for charmers, they are completely obsolete in the game, and would be great for the charmers.

Screenshot_20171106-043606.png

the day charmers will be able to wield 2h maces, it will be the most broken thing after Bladedancers wielding axes. But damn.... I would love to see a charmer with such mace, Honestly :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, Raizel said:

The game is okay like other rpg game that I play but the control doesnt like that. Please change the control! Make it easier like other game. This game was great. Atleast I found a game like this but it felt so different than other, so please make : new control mode ( dont erase the previous control, someone may like it)

The controls are just fine. Unless you were playing on pc and didknt know you can use hotkeys and mouse to move around?

18 minutes ago, Raizel said:

xp gained from monster ( exp gained after killing a monster), more gold drop ( its hard to get gold in this game, so please make it more easier!)

No xp from monsters is a good thing.(Less bots) and gold from mobs scale with the rank and level of the monster. You need to be few levels lower than the monster to get good gold drops. (Again less bots)

20 minutes ago, Raizel said:

change the conversation ( please, change it into like other to, I was wanted to read it but I need to scrool it every time, it make me tired),

Not sure if you are referring to chat window or quest dialogues. Player chat has few annoying bugs but the quest dialogues cant be changed all that much since this a multi platform game and those need to be fit on every screen resolution thats out there.

23 minutes ago, Raizel said:

and olso the drop system, its make me tired, I need to tap it and tap it again to claim it drop from monster. its all that I want you to change first. Thank you very much to make this game. But I getting bored because I cant leveling.

The looting system is kind of bad yes. Probably small aoe looting option would probably be nice. 3x3/5v5 around the player or something. And just go do quests to level up. Fairly certain that none of the bosses are mandatory for progress until a lot later than what you probably are. You just need to kill elites to progress during quests.

Since we are expecting new t5 soon (this year hopefully)...

I wanna suggest that devs give us a little more content in the aspect of questing in the next map. Like not just normal go and kill and gather stuff and then talk to that guy. We need hardcore almost impossible quests that would take a long time to finish like good ol' Chainless League quests and the Six Shadows. Also a quest system like Norlant Swamp with RNG rewards would be great. Those were the good times in questing, now it is like a boring job.

Been waiting for the next town since a long time, might as well be worth it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a suggestion, make drop rates fair for none russian players as well as russian players or im going to start playing on a russian vpn.

if you need me to upload some video's to thus prove what im saying id be more then happy to.

Edited by Jackb
adding text