Some suggestions/fixes developers NEED to concern about!

Gladiator

Hello dear developers, moderators, and players..

As you all know, many things changed during the latest updates, more skills were added, stronger enemies became the mobs in the environment, and many other gears and new stats were introduced. And because of that all, some older stuff became "outdated", in this suggestion of fixes, I will explain what those stuff are and how to restore their lost importance.

Equipment and Characters Suggestions...

The general idea of those suggestions is to balance the defense of players in accordance to their attacks and the attacks of the environment.

1- Fortitude Runes.

A big amount of players now use Vampirism Runes, because the HP given from Fortitude Runes is so little and insignificant, if we compare it to the damage being received from other players/mobs. We are talking about 62 HPs on lvl22 accessories. Leaving those runes unusable. I suggest increasing the amount of given HP in those runes, enabling players to have more options. Also the damage from other players is big now, so 62 HP as in lvl22 rings is like nothing.

2- Defense Runes/Runes of Magic Defense.

In this fix suggestion, I am pointing out the enchants for gears of tankers. I mean, 301 defense on lvl20 armors of ALL TYPES, and here is the problem, in my opinion, Runes should be adjusted according to the types of gears. A +10 heavy helmet of lvl20 for example has a total of 922 defense points if we enchant it with defense rune, and lvl20 light helmet has a total of 768 with the same amp and enchants. 154 defense difference between the two types of helmets of the same level. This difference is so slight, reducing the importance of tanks gear. A character with light armor set can have around 4k defense, give that char a heavy set of the same level and it will have 5k def. So it's better for even tanks to go with light armors with less 1k defense but better stats.

**A good alternative way is to increase the percentage of defense for the given defense gained. For example instead of 53.2% for 7412, make it something like 60% or so. (You understand what I mean)

At the moment, having a tanker in the party is not necessary, because even light armor users can tank.

3- Runes of Healing.

Same idea of HP runes, the amount of regeneration should be increased.

4- Shield Runes.

Block now is limited, and tanks can go 15% max block, giving less importance for the "Shield wielders". Suggesting the addition the ability of using Shielding Runes on rings. So it would be better for people to pick actual tankers to tank hard bosses.

**Alternatively, devs could add another buff along with the defense buff for shields, and this buff would be a block buff. Adding about 6-8% block.

Another suggestion regarding block is to add block scrolls in Miracle Shop.(Also Parry scrolls)

5-Maximum Energy and Energy Regeneration.

Just a small addition would be great, if players get more maximum energy and energy regen for leveling up, like max HP and HP regen increasing each level up. The reason is that we have now many skills, and the mana stayed as it is when we had 5 basic skills only. So it'd be logical to add more energy as more skills could be obtained.

6- Runes on 2-handed weapons.

Talking about Parry and Dodge enchants, to make the percentage of enchanting a 2handed weapon equals enchanting 2 1-handed weapons. Just like in the new runes of Retribution.

Those suggestions are useless? Nope, how many times devs needed to "nerf" bosses, because players couldn't defeat? With those suggestions, devs can add those strong bosses, and players could defeat them with more practice and struggles. I'm against having weak bosses, or overpowered ones. i just want fun while hunting those bosses.
And in PvP side, those who have insanely high damage could blow others with few seconds, making PvP less fun as it was before, and making it money=power>skill/gear.

Other Suggestions...

1- Arena Guild Points.

Guild Points, that are being given in Arena is low in comparison with the other GP making possibilities, I don't want it to have the same Gold/Mcoin-to-GP ratio as in dungeons, but just a little bit higher to make the sleeping Arena more active. And this also would help that less people would spam arena with "losing party", and actually fight against actual players, giving Arena more fun as it was in the past.

2- More items in Guild's Merchants and Tournament related suggestions.
Crimson Corundums have already lost their value over the past months. Adding more new stuff to the those vendors might actually help in restoring their value. (If devs aren't willing to change them as a whole).

I'd like also to suggest some items, that could be added...

-Signs of Imperishability. With receiving parameters.
-Summon Lightning Spirit. Along with new unique minions. Receiving also.
-Unique Potions and scrolls: devs can be creative for those ones. Receiving of course.
-New Gears: (just an idea) http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/48134-new-heroic-cc-sets-with-new-bonuses/#entry883793

And an idea for Tournaments reward...

-Adding new chests instead of the current rewards chests, those chests are called "Unity chests". Inside, you can find unity signs, unity potions, great unity potions, guilds pocket, reputation potions, and with a rare chance, new costumes and skins, and other loots. Prizes could be 10-8-6 pcs for #1-2-3, respectively.

That's it for now, I will add more stuff if something comes to mind. And maybe you guys can give some ideas related with this stuff? Let's discuss it. :)

Edited by Gladiator

Ver very very nice topic!!! :)

Agree with everything, tho signs should be purchaseable only through mcoins, the company needs

to make money to keep everything going, and signs are probably one of the biggest income bringers.

But everything else is well pointed out here.

Fortitude runes should indeed bring more hp,

but not too much, you can get up to 150 +- hp

on high lvl which isn't low, but also not that big.

It's just enchants after all. But still agree.

Are you taking into account guild skills at lvl 8? Extra DMG extra HP... People are topping 1k attack now .... Lvl 30 will be? I'm guessing about 1500 - 2000 .... So imagine a 2000 attack running around with 15% block 10% retribution 10% rage 10% stun and 25% resilience plus guild skills and you want to add more? I agree with some of the suggestions but not more mana... Definitely more HP from runes though you get back this amount of HP sometimes in 1 hit with vamp rune....

Are you taking into account guild skills at lvl 8? Extra DMG extra HP... People are topping 1k attack now .... Lvl 30 will be? I'm guessing about 1500 - 2000 .... So imagine a 2000 attack running around with 15% block 10% retribution 10% rage 10% stun and 25% resilience plus guild skills and you want to add more? I agree with some of the suggestions but not more mana... Definitely more HP from runes though you get back this amount of HP sometimes in 1 hit with vamp rune....

Although you have some exaggeration but yeah, the damage is crazily overcoming the defense and HP.

Agree with everything, tho signs should be purchaseable only through mcoins, the company needs

to make money to keep everything going, and signs are probably one of the biggest income bringers.

bq14.gifbq14.gifbq14.gifbq14.gifbq14.gifbq14.gifbq14.gifbq14.gifbq14.giffu on signs and fu on more gp on arena other than that all perfect nub bq16.gif

Signs shouldn't be that much cheap though, ~70-80 cc per pc or so would be good. I mean they won't be less valuable. Because, in my suggestion of new rewards, I removed the signs, which they already existed in rewards. Edited by gladiator

Tournament reward > unity signs, unity potions, guild pockets etc

Guild merchant cc > signs

Tickets are cheaper than seeker, plus you want arena wins to give higher gp.

Nice suggestions but it will make Warspears f2w which won't happen :

Yes to All but signs and extra mana regen. i think more mana 5 per each level seems fair. no regen though. everything else i agree with +10101010101001010

yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. one of the best balance-suggestion topics i have ever read.

Tell that to devs ]:>

But hey, ty. :blush:

Agreed with all of this. Especially the arena gp thing. Arena used to be fun, lot's of people did it, now it's just... dead.

Regarding the upgrade of the runes: Please not. Do it the other way around and nerf Vampire Runes. Vamp Runes at their current state make healers obsolete in many situations of the game. Classes with high dmg and armor can solo now almost every content of the game without even using minions. They are their own healer. There are people with 1k base dmg and 23% lifesteal - with use of their many dmg skills they heal themselves easy as much as a healer that follows them around all the time.

With upgrading existing enchantments this trend just goes on. With a nerf of existing op enchants the party character of the game would get enhanced again.

Edited by Crystana

Regarding the upgrade of the runes: Please not. Do it the other way around and nerf Vampire Runes. Vamp Runes at their current state make healers obsolete in many situations of the game. Classes with high dmg and armor can solo now almost every content of the game without even using minions. They are their own healer. There are people with 1k base dmg and 23% lifesteal - with use of their many dmg skills they heal themselves easy as much as a healer that follows them around all the time.

With upgrading existing enchantments this trend just goes on. With a nerf of existing op enchants the party character of the game would get enhanced again.

Vamp runes increase survivability.

A good addition imo with the t3 release

I don't see how it'd make healers obsolete considering now both classes can solo bosses that do not do massive dmg now.

Whereas t3 bosses and dg require heal

Smart on devs part :3

• 2 weeks later...

I miss guild battles in arena, it used to be so much fun >.

Yup, guild battles in the arena for gp was my very favourite part of doing tournaments! Missing those times :/ And it's not as boring as spamming the same dungeon all day long

Parabéns, gostei muito das sugestões.

Parei de jogar warspear pelo motivo de que o jogo estaria "sem futuro" minha opinião, é que precisa de uma reformulação.

Parei de jogar warspear pelo motivo de que o jogo estaria "sem futuro" minha opinião, é que precisa de uma reformulação.

Wut

1) yes.

2) no. tanks already have tank skills, also using shield grant you "free" 15% defense boost.

3) yes.

4) no. don't forget that unlike evasion and resilience, block doesn't get cut by target stats (accuracy beats evasion, resilience beats critical hit and damage)

5) no. players need a reason to choose if they are going to enchant harmony or not.

6) didn't understand

1) yes.

2) no. tanks already have tank skills, also using shield grant you "free" 15% defense boost.

3) yes.

4) no. don't forget that unlike evasion and resilience, block doesn't get cut by target stats (accuracy beats evasion, resilience beats critical hit and damage)

5) no. players need a reason to choose if they are going to enchant harmony or not.

6) didn't understand

2- Keep in mind we sacrifice a lot of damage for that def buff.

4- Parry can go way more higher than block, and it is not affected by accuracy. It doesn't affect ranged hits, but still, every boss could be taken to hit melee, against melees, as well as many other mobs who could fight with both types of attacks.

6- If you wanna enchant lvl23 2h weapons with dodge for example, you will get 3%. The same goes for 1 1h weapon, where it is also 3%, keeping an advantage for Bds and Rogues, with a 6% total. While in retribution, when a 2h gets 5%, the 1h gets 2.5%. The same should go for dodge and parry runes imo. So 2h weapons enchants should be x2 more than 1hs. So in the end, they would be equal.

"Congratulations, greatly appreciated the suggestions.

I stopped playing Warspear the ground that the game would be "no future" my view is that it needs a makeover."

-Google Translate

6- If you wanna enchant lvl23 2h weapons with dodge for example, you will get 3%. The same goes for 1 1h weapon, where it is also 3%, keeping an advantage for Bds and Rogues, with a 6% total. While in retribution, when a 2h gets 5%, the 1h gets 2.5%. The same should go for dodge and parry runes imo. So 2h weapons enchants should be x2 more than 1hs. So in the end, they would be equal.

So you saying people using 2 handed weapons gets less stats than those using weapon + shield or 2 weapons? Yes that's very weird.

So you saying people using 2 handed weapons gets less stats than those using weapon + shield or 2 weapons? Yes that's very weird.

What's the problem if both would have the same total amount in runes? Most 2h weapons are underrated already.

Also WHY THE F*CK is this topic pinned? It looks like a personal favor from a friend of the topic creator (*cough* zeus *cough), since there is nothing special about this topic compared to all the others. Also I saw zeus using moderator powers to keep posting on locked topics a few times. I don't think anyone should be getting extra attention just because he is moderador/friend of a moderator.

Edited by nabnecro

Also WHY THE F*CK is this topic pinned? It looks like a personal favor from a friend of the topic creator (*cough* zeus *cough), since there is nothing special about this topic compared to all the others. Also I saw zeus using moderator powers to keep posting on locked topics a few times. I don't think anyone should be getting extra attention just because he is moderador/friend of a moderator.

1. was poley as she said so, u should read more before pointing fingers or take some medicine for that cough

2. Be aware that this topic is locked. You have permission to reply to locked topics.

i have permission to reply to that topic + its not against the rules

anything else on ur mind about me i should know of? bq58.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, didn't notice this topic, nice :)!

Calm down nab, you may also list the suggestions you think need the concern from devs ;)

Wow, didn't notice this topic, nice :)!

Calm down nab, you may also list the suggestions you think need the concern from devs ;)

Like I said, there's nothing special listed here and some of the stuff on this topic can be found on others topics. Pinning this is quite arbitrary besides the fact that "a random moderator really liked it".

Signs out of shop and im all for it. I dont know about us prices, but signs are dirt cheap in eu and its the main source of gold for me because im lazy lol. Less plebs buying signs = less customers for me and less gold / sign. 

Like I said, there's nothing special listed here and some of the stuff on this topic can be found on others topics. Pinning this is quite arbitrary besides the fact that "a random moderator really liked it".

I don't know why you're making it a big deal.