Some suggestions/fixes developers NEED to concern about!

Gladiator

Hello Dev, 

i have a suggestion i dont know if you guys discussed it before, but here it is:

When we can unbind rare books once we used with a specific amount of miracle coins, like i have a cd book used in a char and i want to remove it to sell it or use it in another char, this idea is important for both you and us, 

as a business its good for you cuz ull gain money, and for us its good cuz we can reshift ur unused books.

let me see what u think of that.

P.S the amount of mc can be hight🙄

@Peony@Nolan @Jcbreff@Higgings  

maybe someday we can unbind books who knows, but it is not today ;D

since expert skills are personal and i'm pretty sure they can't be unbinded i think it's propably simpler to just make all books the same, not unbindable

2 hours ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

Hello Dev, 

i have a suggestion i dont know if you guys discussed it before, but here it is:

When we can unbind rare books once we used with a specific amount of miracle coins, like i have a cd book used in a char and i want to remove it to sell it or use it in another char, this idea is important for both you and us, 

as a business its good for you cuz ull gain money, and for us its good cuz we can reshift ur unused books.

let me see what u think of that.

P.S the amount of mc can be hight🙄

@Peony@Nolan @Jcbreff@Higgings  

The point of a rare book is mainly to preserve its rarity. It's also more convenient in terms of incomes; people would have to spam again to find a new book again, and the buyer would have to find gold again to buy the book. This is also a reason of why some costumes have been changed from "None" to "Receiving" parameter. I'm not sure this thing will happen, or at least if it will, it won't be anytime soon, I fear 😕

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Dono da verdade said:

It's already balanced due to the amount of players on the Sentinel's and the few players in the Legion

Have you even seen the damage of Bladedancers? 

5 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Já está equilibrado devido à quantidade de jogadores do Sentinel e aos poucos jogadores da Legião

Você ao menos viu o dano de Bladedancers? 

game now and due to GVG, AREA SKILLS

Bladedancer is only useful in x1

10 hours ago, Dono da verdade said:

Y'all have a ton of dmg and shields. 

10 hours ago, Dono da verdade said:

Heavy armor, resist stacks, shield, aoe stun, hits harder than any class. 

Bladedancer can surpassed aoe stun and take out 3 players. Due to the population, that's an easy task to accomplish. Your class is broken. :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

25 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Heavy armor, resist stacks, shield, aoe stun, hits harder than any class. 

Bladedancer can surpassed aoe stun and take out 3 players. Due to the population, that's an easy task to accomplish. Your class is broken. :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I agree. And yet they complain about Shamans being "OP" how about they nerf BladeDancers :come_on:

3 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I agree. And yet they complain about Shamans being "OP" how about they nerf BladeDancers :come_on:

What exactly you think should be nerfed?

50 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

What exactly you think should be nerfed?

Easy. BladeDancers. The skill "Power of Blades" skill is overpowered especially with axes 

2 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Easy. BladeDancers. The skill "Power of Blades" skill is overpowered especially with axes 

But if you nerf that skill he will become useless just like in the past. I understand that every class has a skill that makes it good but in bd's case if you remove something then it will become useless.

Edited by GalaxyRekt

2 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

But if you nerf that skill he will become useless just like in the past

Not really they got so much damage they are fine without it really. Used to play mine with it lv1 and was one of the top dps in guild at the time. (lv28)

Worked in pvp just fine too. But depends on the player really.

Edited by Raislin

2 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Not really they got so much damage they are fine without it really. Used to play mine with it lv1 and was one of the top dps in guild at the time. (lv28)

Worked in pvp just fine too. But depends on the player really.

Did you focus on the defensive stats for pvp? 

1 minute ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Did you focus on the defensive stats for pvp? 

Yes.

Was close to 60% dodge without buff and around 25% parry. But hp was low. Mixed it with a speed build using strike hurricane. Worked out pretty well. Kinda terrible in group pvp which is the topic here but whatever. Saved gold in not needing to reset skills for pve.

And how to nerf bd isnt as straightforward as it seems. Could just say nerf pob but generally speaking that isnt even why the class is good for pvp in the first place these days. Mostly its due to the stun immunity from the newest skill but some classes can deal with it just fine or some combination of classes just deletes bds from the game. Shamans ofc being one of them. Weakness totems help alot in minimizing the damage caused by the bds, making them be able to be stunned easily and cuts down the damage since it makes them go 0% pen. Id prefer they changed how the whole skill worked to something completely different. As it is its just another 100% resist skill that is possible to loop vs some of the classes in the game.

As a side note that paladin build from earlier would be total garbage. It being 1 handed and not having great phys or magic damage is just terrible. Banner would barely hit 1k on non +10 players and 300 on awarded full +10 players while other physical damage skills would hit like a wet noodle with the 600 phys damage.

Im also an advocate for buffing banner and nerfing sacred shield(A bit, maybe cap the shield hp at 3/4/5/6k depending on skill level or something). Would make playing a paladin way more interesting and would help with aoe damage in gvgs and wars.

In the first place balancing the game around mass pvp is hard due to all the variables involved. But removing the massive stagger from some skills would also help a lot. Necromancers poisons and chieftains aoes being one of them.  Same with Mages blazing ground and and warlocks puddle. Banner hits are quite slow so it isnt much of an issue but id take a nerf on it to gain the ability to move a tile when vs legion side lol.

Just now, Khrone said:

The most useless AoE skill in this game.

You might want to see in what context i was talking about it before firing out snarky comments. That thing causes massive stagger hits multiple people and in combination with the other aoes mcs have makes it so that nobody can move without even needing a stun or root. It has its uses and being ignorant about them isnt going to change the reality.

I wasnt suggesting a "nerf" in the first place just offering my opinion that reducing the stagger effect from it and skills similar to it would be helpful.

5 minutes ago, Raislin said:

You might want to see in what context i was talking about it before firing out snarky comments. That thing causes massive stagger hits multiple people and in combination with the other aoes mcs have makes it so that nobody can move without even needing a stun or root. It has its uses and being ignorant about them isnt going to change the reality.

I wasnt suggesting a "nerf" in the first place just offering my opinion that reducing the stagger effect from it and skills similar to it would be helpful.

I know, i have a Warlock :piggy: i'm just saying it's useless lol, at least related to damage, so there is no point in leveling it up bcz the "control" effect would stay the same from 1/5 to 5/5

Edited by Khrone

Just now, Drakoknight said:

Not entirely

It's used to slow down enemies bcz of the fast dmg ticks and it stuns if used with another skill (i don't remember the name bcz i never paid too much attention to PvP Warlock).

If you want it the "slow" effect, it works pretty fine on 1/5.

If you want the AoE damage from the skill, level up a Chieftain lol

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, hugomedeiroswg said:

I agree 100% with a suggestion.

7 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Which one?

Yeah which one? 

• 3 months later...

Only rogue don't have aura expert skill make it happen . I suggest the frenzy expert rogue make it like Mana comsumption and remove the negative effect . Because only rogue light armor dmg doesn't have aura expert skill. Chieftain Warlock Hunter Seeker Mage Ranger most all classes have aura expert 😑😑😑 rogue can't even keep up not equal dmg to them. 

Edited by Arnstine

7 hours ago, Arnstine said:

Only rouge don't have aura expert skill make it happen . I suggest the frenzy expert rouge make it like Mana comsumption and remove the negative effect . Because only rouge light armor dmg doesn't have aura expert skill. Chieftain Warlock Hunter Seeker Mage Ranger most all classes have aura expert 😑😑😑 rouge can't even keep up not equal dmg to them. 

Rogue*

• 6 months later...

Chieftein is the most poweful in DPS versus bosses, can't out sustain the damage of it versus  any of elf heroes. 

I suggest to add new hero in elf than can balance the damage or buff some heroes  in elf.

2x speed Daggers versus  2x physical  speed mace, the damage have a large difference.

Chieftein more op if full in buff and stats +mermen gears because of the large Physical power they can have.

15 hours ago, Jhazzz3 said:

Chieftein is the most poweful in DPS versus bosses, can't out sustain the damage of it versus  any of elf heroes. 

I suggest to add new hero in elf than can balance the damage or buff some heroes  in elf.

2x speed Daggers versus  2x physical  speed mace, the damage have a large difference.

Chieftein more op if full in buff and stats +mermen gears because of the large Physical power they can have.

We are waiting for Firstborn and Forsaken classes already so just be patient. The Devs likely already has a class in mind for both. If not then they are likely making new content such as a new map, new expansion for a already existing map, or even something completely different

While id love to agree that chieftains are op, you do need to face reality that seekers are by far the best sustained dps class.

Its not all that useful in most content but its great if you like soloing stuff where you will definitely see the difference. 

49 minutes ago, Raislin said:

While id love to agree that chieftains are op, you do need to face reality that seekers are by far the best sustained dps class.

Its not all that useful in most content but its great if you like soloing stuff where you will definitely see the difference. 

I do agree. There are even instances of seekers (US Sapphire server) where seekers we're taking many hits from many players and winning. Especially in 5v5 arena 

• 2 weeks later...

Dot Damage Skills Versus Map 2 Flag

Due to the new update,

• the dot damage skills like poison & bleeding  are effective against Flags in Map 2 wars.
  • But the poison damage of rogue can be apply to FLAG using  long range skills also the damage is huge.
  • I saw that this is unpair cause melee heroes in elf can't do that also the bleeding damage of seeker is too low even in max level compare to rogue.

I hope you do something about it.

Thank you😊

Nerf Hunter Poison Damage Skill

• Can't beat 5x hunter versus any 5x elf heroes in killing raidboss 30 and 32. Even have full buffs and minions.
  • Also the Map2 Flag is like Jelly if its touch by Poison skill of Hunter.

Please nerf the Hunter 

Thank you

28 minutes ago, Jhazzz3 said:

• Can't beat 5x hunter versus any 5x elf heroes in killing raidboss 30 and 32. Even have full buffs and minions.

Please nerf the Hunter 

Thank you

Ever fought 5 charmers at a raid boss? I doubt. Hunters are fine.
against 5 charmes no one stands a chance, until they fixed the issue with minions ignoring defence.
Ranger can do the same at war flags with fire arrow.

Edited by Babocool

29 minutes ago, Jhazzz3 said:

Please nerf the Hunter 

Thank you

Ur party lost to this party just now

Where do u see 5 hunters ?

IMG-20220408-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20220408-WA0020.jpg

IMG-20220408-WA0024.jpg

Edited by vegeta

35 minutes ago, Jhazzz3 said:

Please nerf the Hunter 

Thank you

Templars whirlwind skill automatically hits the flag from far range and they no need to touch the flag in-order to deal damage. 

Even rangers can do the same with fire arrow skill but idk why you asking for the nerf.

It's much unfair when Sentinels have 5 pull/push skills from each class and in that 2 skill can't be resisted. (Warden's swap skill & Paladins Repellent strike) Its been 2 years devs doesn't care about this.

On 4/3/2022 at 8:30 AM, Jhazzz3 said:

Dot Damage Skills Versus Map 2 Flag

Due to the new update,

• the dot damage skills like poison & bleeding  are effective against Flags in Map 2 wars.
  • But the poison damage of rogue can be apply to FLAG using  long range skills also the damage is huge.
  • I saw that this is unpair cause melee heroes in elf can't do that also the bleeding damage of seeker is too low even in max level compare to rogue.

I hope you do something about it.

Thank you😊

Templars and Blade dancers can reach near the flag easily with their mantra and the resist skill and deal damage without touching the flag.

Sentinels just using mages in different devices like a street lights at each cross and they no need to use any skills in-order to stop rogues away from the flag but legions doesn't have any skills like that.

It seems more "unpair" now that legion hero's can't even reach the flag compared to elf hero's.

25 minutes ago, Lwn said:

Sentinels just using mages in different devices like a street lights at each cross and they no need to use any skills in-order to stop rogues away from the flag

:lol_crazy1:

On 4/8/2022 at 8:33 PM, Babocool said:

Ever fought 5 charmers at a raid boss? I doubt. Hunters are fine.
against 5 charmes no one stands a chance, until they fixed the issue with minions ignoring defence.
Ranger can do the same at war flags with fire arrow.

Thank you for mentioning the Charmer bug😊

Soon will fix