Some suggestions/fixes developers NEED to concern about!

Gladiator

3 minutes ago, Speedom said:

But Charmers are casters. They need a wand.

They are everything (tank/DMG/heal).

If i used a stick, it would be for the dog to chase.

26 minutes ago, Khrone said:

But you want 2h mace/spear charmer, like me? :ah:

More than "want it", I'd see nothing wrong with that happening. Bladedancers are broken anyway, let's make charmers broken too xd 

11 minutes ago, Higgings said:

More than "want it", I'd see nothing wrong with that happening. Bladedancers are broken anyway, let's make charmers broken too xd 

Charmers already broken. Where have you been?

16 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Charmers already broken. Where have you been?

Here's an explanation of what would happen if Charmer used spear:

Click in Me!

• 2 weeks later...

New magic weapons.

Why, instead of 3 different types of staff, not have other weapons?

Example:

Staff: 2-handed weapon, with high magic damage, but a long interval between attacks.

Who can use it: Any magic class.

Wand: One-handed weapon, has half the Staff's damage and has a shorter interval between attacks.

Orbs: Off-hand. Has magical damage and defenses (both physical and magical).

It has two versions, the Orb and the Defensive Orb (like Maces and Magic Maces).

Increases 15% of the defenses.

(Basically a magic shield)

The Orb has magic damage as its first statistic (when amplifying, it increases damage), and the Defensive Orb has physical defense as its main statistic (when amplifying, it increases defense).

Who can use it: Any magic class, except the Charmer

Spellbook: Off-hand. It has magic damage and a slightly better CD buff than Staffs.

Who can use it: Mages, Warlocks, Charmer.

Possible combinations:

No Double Amplification: Staff

Greater Survivability: Wand and Defensive Orb

Minor Survivability: Wand and Orb

Offensive: Wand and Spellbook

Mixed Damage (Charmers only): Physical Mace and Spellbook.*

(The player would have physical damage from the Mace and magic damage from the Spellbook, in addition to the CD that would help a lot. The Charmer cannot use Orbs, otherwise it would render the Shield useless)

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Kamisama said:

nice topic , that Guild tour reward change was very nice one , 

i hope Developers dont ignore this topic 

They're not active on US forum like that anymore. It's just Russian forum now. I feel like it's pointless now unless we bash on them something negative to get their attention.

Edited by Speedom

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

Can developers change the equipments rewards on irselnort from t1-t5, etc. because they suck for a free to play player.

They have done a splendid job with the equipment in the first islands. I think this kind of change should also be directed to Irselnort's ones as well

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

They have done a splendid job with the equipment in the first islands. I think this kind of change should also be directed to Irselnort's ones as well

Yes, the irselnort rewards are obsolete. They should’ve had updated it like the the time they updated the first island equipment rewards. It’s hard to farm with obsolete equipment. Yeah you can buy at the market but most of the time are overpriced. 

On Monday, August 24, 2020 at 12:27 PM, Avamanyar said:

Yeah you can buy at the market but most of the time are overpriced. 

xD i agree. I can't buy a lvl18 shield for 88888 gold, too cheap.... :(

14 minutes ago, Lordeznuts said:

xD i agree. I can't buy a lvl18 shield for 88888 gold, too cheap.... 😞

They are overprices because those that are reasonably priced have alreasy been sold

On 6/22/2020 at 8:50 AM, Khrone said:

New magic weapons.

Why, instead of 3 different types of staff, not have other weapons?

Example:

Staff: 2-handed weapon, with high magic damage, but a long interval between attacks.

Wand: One-handed weapon, has half the Staff's damage and has a shorter interval between attacks.

Orbs: Off-hand. Has magical damage and defenses (both physical and magical).

It has two versions, the Orb and the Defensive Orb (like Maces and Magic Maces).

Increases 15% of the defenses.

(Basically a magic shield)

The Orb has magic damage as its first statistic (when amplifying, it increases damage), and the Defensive Orb has physical defense as its main statistic (when amplifying, it increases defense).

Who can use it: Any magic class, except the Charmer

Spellbook: Off-hand. It has magic damage and a slightly better CD buff than Staffs.

Who can use it: Mages, Warlocks, Charmer.

Possible combinations:

No Double Amplification: Staff

Greater Survivability: Wand and Defensive Orb

Minor Survivability: Wand and Orb

Offensive: Wand and Spellbook

Mixed Damage (Charmers only): Physical Mace and Spellbook.*

(The player would have physical damage from the Mace and magic damage from the Spellbook, in addition to the CD that would help a lot. The Charmer cannot use Orbs, otherwise it would render the Shield useless)

This should go to normal suggestions

• 3 weeks later...

My suggestions: 

GIVE BD A 3RD WPN LIKE ZORO

Give shamans 4th totem, that can summon God

Give priests a skill that can send enemies directly to hell and allies to heaven.

Give paladin Enlightment  of Harad so they can see the future.

Meh, im bored. Maybe friends from ws can suggest more.

P.s: Rangers are trash ( Arizf are you here ♥♥♥♥♥?🤣🤣🤣), simply delete them.

• 1 month later...

I recommend that when the territory fight takes place in Irselnort, they could automatically teleport all characters to the first city on their respective side after the battle is over, This would help new players On the second map, and also an incentive for players to go to war, don't you think? 😉

5 hours ago, Blindaobra said:

I recommend that when the territory fight takes place in Irselnort, they could automatically teleport all characters to the first city on their respective side after the battle is over, This would help new players On the second map, and also an incentive for players to go to war, don't you think? 😉

imagine you are questing and killing some hard boss that took 15 minutes and alot of luck to kill and just when it is about to die you teleport to map 2, or if you are just questing in upper parts of the map with no interest in war and then you questing is interrupted by being teleported to first town. in fact it could just make more people not participate in war because they wouldnt want to walk through the whole map

23 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

imagine you are questing and killing some hard boss that took 15 minutes and alot of luck to kill and just when it is about to die you teleport to map 2, or if you are just questing in upper parts of the map with no interest in war and then you questing is interrupted by being teleported to first town. in fact it could just make more people not participate in war because they wouldnt want to walk through the whole map

It is a good observation, but it is practically impossible to escape the war in the second region of the game, since if one side will invade the other en masse, killing everyone in the way, then it is the character and luck, but your criticism is logical, however, there should be a little incentive for players to want to participate in the battle for territories, am I right?

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

55 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Well, it could be like a Guild TP skill, but with double confirmation.

25 minutes ago, Blindaobra said:

there should be a little incentive for players to want to participate in the battle for territories, am I right?

there are, buffs for captured flags and incentive one

Just now, Khrone said:

Well, it could be like a Guild TP skill, but with double confirmation.

misclicking that is really easy when you're in combat, just like it used to be in dungeons when people didnt pay attention to time remaining, many used to misclick and leave the dungeon

27 minutes ago, Blindaobra said:

but it is practically impossible to escape the war in the second region of the game, since if one side will invade the other en masse

usually they just run to flags and continue all the way to harbor, at least on emerald so if everyone were teleported there they would still propably get those kills

21 hours ago, Blindaobra said:

It is a good observation, but it is practically impossible to escape the war in the second region of the game, since if one side will invade the other en masse, killing everyone in the way, then it is the character and luck, but your criticism is logical, however, there should be a little incentive for players to want to participate in the battle for territories, am I right?

On 11/11/2020 at 5:53 AM, Blindaobra said:

Maybe if you just ask them if they want to tp to war with a pop up msg ?

On 11/11/2020 at 8:53 AM, Jcbreff said:

there are, buffs for captured flags and incentive one

well, only this insent does not guarantee that we will get them and there should also be red areas pointing where the war takes place I know there are markers, but there should be areas in red, and whoever was in those areas in red won the buff, It is better than giving a guarantee incentive, as the players are very relaxed, and do not leave the 1st city, this would Encourage them to go to war, Am I right?

Edited by Blindaobra

2 hours ago, Blindaobra said:

well, only this insent does not guarantee that we will get them and there should also be red areas pointing where the war takes place I know there are markers, but there should be areas in red, and whoever was in those areas in red won the buff, It is better than giving a guarantee incentive, as the players are very relaxed, and do not leave the 1st city, isso iria Encourage them to go to war, Am I right?

but would warzone be only the cities with flags or areas near them too

2 hours ago, Blindaobra said:

well, only this insent does not guarantee that we will get them and there should also be red areas pointing where the war takes place I know there are markers, but there should be areas in red, and whoever was in those areas in red won the buff, It is better than giving a guarantee incentive, as the players are very relaxed, and do not leave the 1st city, isso iria Encourage them to go to war, Am I right?

How about a war chest as a reward? 1:0 = 1 chest, 2:0 = 2 chests, 3:0 = 3 chests

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

How about a war chest as a reward? 1:0 = 1 chest, 2:0 = 2 chests, 3:0 = 3 chests

then those who think they will lose wouldn't participate because they would get nothing

41 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

then those who think they will lose wouldn't participate because they would get nothing

How do you think it should work? 

4 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

How do you think it should work? 

The loser should get something as well. An incentive prize. Otherwise nothing will change but just giving more prizes to an already winning side. 

Meh I would rework the entire War mechanism... it's too outdated for the current state of the game. People dealing 10k of crit with one hit... 

It should be harder. 

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

The loser should get something as well. An incentive prize. Otherwise nothing will change but just giving more prizes to an already winning side. 

Meh I would rework the entire War mechanism... it's too outdated for the current state of the game. People dealing 10k of crit with one hit... 

It should be harder. 

Maybe for the Great Battles where T1 is being invaded add a gate with 800k heath

Maybe add these chests aswell 

Incentive chest, 1st chest of war spoils, 2nd chest of war spoils, 3rd chest of war spoils

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

Maybe for the Great Battles where T1 is being invaded add a gate with 800k heath

Maybe add these chests aswell 

Incentive chest, 1st chest of war spoils, 2nd chest of war spoils, 3rd chest of war spoils

As I said, I would remake wars from 0. I like the idea of the gate or even a boss who could actually defend himself or so. 

Possibilities are endless. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Just from a single Crucible match. Blade dancers and rangers are extremely over powered

Screenshot_20201123-141334.png

Blade dancers, rangers and paladins are very strong, it's surreal to face three paladins in the crucible, you know, the crucible only serves to pass the rage, as there are only two level spikes to fall with low level players is easy.

• 3 weeks later...