Some suggestions/fixes developers NEED to concern about!

Gladiator

On 16.7.2017 at 8:31 PM, Gladiator said:

They still didn't fix pop ups though.

I think they kinda did something about it in the steam version by changing the cancel and "BUY" buttons close to the middle of the screen so you don't misclick them instead of menu or skills when they pop up. So that's nice.:thumbs_up1:

But many use f1 and f2 to click those buttons, so I was hoping for a confirmation message. :scaredpumpkin:

taking advantage of this topic, could add the option of using two-hand maces for charmers, they are completely obsolete in the game, and would be great for the charmers.

Screenshot_20171106-043606.png

9 hours ago, Balavan said:

taking advantage of this topic, could add the option of using two-hand maces for charmers, they are completely obsolete in the game, and would be great for the charmers.

Sure. Who uses them anyway? Not dk nor barbarian.

another suggestion then. Buff the magical 1h maces magic dmg?

Why?

Well bcs pdmg from maces is more than 50% of 2h maces'pdmg, while magic one is only 50%. And bcs on elf side well i agree it's not as bad as a magic spear for dk but still when amping it +10 u get just a bit more mdmg than a critical magic enchant.

Atmi think even for pala with 4/4 banner and illumination a 1h pdmg mace is better than a magic one

Well perhaps is it more a question than a suggestion. I would like to know what palas using 1h magic mace think. Moreover maybe 1h magic mace charmers would be too strong with that change.

I don't know.. Is this a joke? Why would charmers use hammer when they can use staffs with the same magic, giving them the advantage of shooting ranged? Is there anything that I'm missing?

Edited by Gladiator

yes they would deal a bit less dmg from standard attack and lose ranged atk, but they will keep the same strengh for magical skills and have stronger physical skills

I don't play charmer, but i guess u can make strong builds with that.

Also in PvE it could be better than staff (more dmg, and ranged ability matters less than in pvp)

7 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I don't know.. Is this a joke? Why would charmers use hammer when they can use staffs with the same magic, giving them the advantage of shooting ranged? Is there anything that I'm missing?

I wouldn't want a charmer to have a 2h mace I like Balavan's idea It's Just like the one handed mace and shield charmer maybe what he's trying to say is that it will make(Which I also think) the skill "call" a much stronger skill because of the 2 one handed maces together that will increase the Physical dmg of the charmer and might also give it a huge magic dmg boost for the healing, the stun would be very useful and the charmer will have Physical and Magical expert skills at once. That's what I think.:restingowl:

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎07‎-‎01‎-‎2016 at 10:41 PM, Gladiator said:

5-Maximum Energy and Energy Regeneration.

Just a small addition would be great, if players get more maximum energy and energy regen for leveling up, like max HP and HP regen increasing each level up. The reason is that we have now many skills, and the mana stayed as it is when we had 5 basic skills only. So it'd be logical to add more energy as more skills could be obtained.

got 100 energy regeneration. I can spam skill and never run out of energy! xD don't know what to do with more max energy. more max hp and hp regeneration is always good tho^^

• 1 month later...

The game is okay like other rpg game that I play but the control doesnt like that. Please change the control! Make it easier like other game. This game was great. Atleast I found a game like this but it felt so different than other, so please make : new control mode ( dont erase the previous control, someone may like it), exp gained from monster ( exp gained after killing a monster), more gold drop ( its hard to get gold in this game, so please make it more easier!), change the conversation ( please, change it into like other to, I was wanted to read it but I need to scrool it every time, it make me tired), and olso the drop system, its make me tired, I need to tap it and tap it again to claim it drop from monster. its all that I want you to change first. Thank you very much to make this game. But I getting bored because I cant leveling.

On 6/11/2017 at 8:37 AM, Balavan said:

Screenshot_20171106-043606.png

the day charmers will be able to wield 2h maces, it will be the most broken thing after Bladedancers wielding axes. But damn.... I would love to see a charmer with such mace, Honestly :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, Raizel said:

The game is okay like other rpg game that I play but the control doesnt like that. Please change the control! Make it easier like other game. This game was great. Atleast I found a game like this but it felt so different than other, so please make : new control mode ( dont erase the previous control, someone may like it)

The controls are just fine. Unless you were playing on pc and didknt know you can use hotkeys and mouse to move around?

18 minutes ago, Raizel said:

xp gained from monster ( exp gained after killing a monster), more gold drop ( its hard to get gold in this game, so please make it more easier!)

No xp from monsters is a good thing.(Less bots) and gold from mobs scale with the rank and level of the monster. You need to be few levels lower than the monster to get good gold drops. (Again less bots)

20 minutes ago, Raizel said:

change the conversation ( please, change it into like other to, I was wanted to read it but I need to scrool it every time, it make me tired),

Not sure if you are referring to chat window or quest dialogues. Player chat has few annoying bugs but the quest dialogues cant be changed all that much since this a multi platform game and those need to be fit on every screen resolution thats out there.

23 minutes ago, Raizel said:

and olso the drop system, its make me tired, I need to tap it and tap it again to claim it drop from monster. its all that I want you to change first. Thank you very much to make this game. But I getting bored because I cant leveling.

The looting system is kind of bad yes. Probably small aoe looting option would probably be nice. 3x3/5v5 around the player or something. And just go do quests to level up. Fairly certain that none of the bosses are mandatory for progress until a lot later than what you probably are. You just need to kill elites to progress during quests.

• 3 weeks later...

Since we are expecting new t5 soon (this year hopefully)...

I wanna suggest that devs give us a little more content in the aspect of questing in the next map. Like not just normal go and kill and gather stuff and then talk to that guy. We need hardcore almost impossible quests that would take a long time to finish like good ol' Chainless League quests and the Six Shadows. Also a quest system like Norlant Swamp with RNG rewards would be great. Those were the good times in questing, now it is like a boring job.

Been waiting for the next town since a long time, might as well be worth it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 8 months later...

a suggestion, make drop rates fair for none russian players as well as russian players or im going to start playing on a russian vpn.

if you need me to upload some video's to thus prove what im saying id be more then happy to.

Edited by Jackb
adding text

• 1 month later...
 do not know if this should be considered a graphic or aesthetic error

I and several players agree that we really like the CHIEFTAIN OF THE KNOW-TOOTHED TIGERS CLAN suit, but the feet of this outfit look strange, they look crooked when facing the front
I'll send the picture of this outfit attached
I request a possible correction for similar suits that do not have crooked feet

I would also like to talk about the great companion costume and its derivatives, which when looking aside it seems that the character has a flabby belly.
I think these 2 problems are easy to solve and especially the chief clan costume of the tigers would look more beautiful and valued
Thank you

1111111111111.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2018 at 1:58 AM, Jackb said:

a suggestion, make drop rates fair for none russian players as well as russian players or im going to start playing on a russian vpn.

if you need me to upload some video's to thus prove what im saying id be more then happy to.

What, is this real?

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Jackb said:

ive personally checked the amping sucess and the drop rate on vpn and both are improved on russia servers...

now explain that one eh?

Hmm , I want to test this too, I will not get banned right?

13 hours ago, Jackb said:

ive personally checked the amping sucess and the drop rate on vpn and both are improved on russia servers...

now explain that one eh?

What kind of test is that even? 

8 hours ago, Kaleidoscope said:

What kind of test is that even? 

He probably tried to amp from +0 to +2 

Using VPN it took him 2 signs

Without VPN took him 3 signs

Trustworthy af

• 3 weeks later...

suggestions about guild, then the guild lets you have two modes open and enter whomever you want and closed that sends request to enter and tals could also put type the level that the player can enter and tals 

• 1 month later...

how about u do something about the attacks on your servers at key times?

On 2/7/2019 at 8:08 PM, GalaxyRekt said:

He probably tried to amp from +0 to +2 

Using VPN it took him 2 signs

Without VPN took him 3 signs

Trustworthy af

how rediculous a comment is that?

On 2/7/2019 at 10:53 AM, Higgings said:

Buying coins through them leads to ban

so how come none of the biggest mcoin buyers who always use vpns have never been banned? would u like to know why? i have a statement of support telling me exactly why. would u like to see their reply?

15 hours ago, Jackb said:

so how come none of the biggest mcoin buyers who always use vpns have never been banned? would u like to know why? i have a statement of support telling me exactly why. would u like to see their reply?

Then go and try yourself, since apparently nothing will happen. I don't have neither the need nor the will on seeing the private correspondence between a customer and the support team, honestly. From my point of view, I warned you that buying coins through VPN leads to a ban, thus I did my job. If you wanna follow or not that counseil, it is up to you. 

Now, since this is not the right topic (actually not even the right place at all) to speak about bans and VPNs, let's write useful suggestions/fixes devs NEED to concern about, shall we? :thumbs_up1:

On 11/3/2018 at 12:58 AM, Jackb said:

I can only imagine how frustrating it feels to hear that, but there is no conspiracy going on behind the scenes, in reality we aren't connected to Russian mafia. Please, don't embarrass yourself trying to prove that and avoid passive-aggressive content here. 

I'd be more glad to read and give feedback on your ideas to improve existing features and implement significant changes, but I'd like to see a different attitude next time.

Edited by Aкasha

so your telling me firstly that people defrauding the game isnt an issue that needs fixing? Im curious how that logic prevails, would u care to enlighten me how this isnt an issue that needs fixing? 

4 hours ago, Aкasha said:

I can only imagine how frustrating it feels to hear that, but there is no conspiracy going on behind the scenes, in reality we aren't connected to Russian mafia. Please, don't embarrass yourself trying to prove that and avoid passive-aggressive content here. 

I'd be more glad to read and give feedback on your ideas to improve existing features and implement significant changes, but I'd like to see a different attitude next time.

I did a check with my friends and myself all trying it, im sure dan video'd some of it. We found conclusive results with the outcome being that on a russian server, we had higher drop rates then usual, higher amp sucess rate. You guys seem to think im talking with no actual substance to the things im saying.

i never said u was connected to the mafia did i? where did that insinuation come from and why are u putting words into my mouth that i didnt utter? Would u care to respond in a fair manner that isnt deliberately misinterpreting what ive said?

You say im being passive agressive how? im just a loyal customer who expects fair treatment and has not recieved it, if you dont understand that, and cant talk to me in a reasonable and beffiting manner then maybe your not the person i should be talking to.   

Also here is the response from support about the reasons why they havent done anythng about this issue.

image.png

Im genuinely concerned now that instead of actually addressing valid concerns you chose to state that either its the wrong place for something that needs fixing when this is a thread for fixes.

secondly you make such belittling comments in address to people when trying to resolve said issues. 

Edited by Jackb
adding text

1 hour ago, Jackb said:

so your telling me firstly that people defrauding the game isnt an issue that needs fixing? Im curious how that logic prevails, would u care to enlighten me how this isnt an issue that needs fixing? 

I did a check with my friends and myself all trying it, im sure dan video'd some of it. We found conclusive results with the outcome being that on a russian server, we had higher drop rates then usual, higher amp sucess rate. You guys seem to think im talking with no actual substance to the things im saying.

i never said u was connected to the mafia did i? where did that insinuation come from and why are u putting words into my mouth that i didnt utter? Would u care to respond in a fair manner that isnt deliberately misinterpreting what ive said?

You say im being passive agressive how? im just a loyal customer who expects fair treatment and has not recieved it, if you dont understand that, and cant talk to me in a reasonable and beffiting manner then maybe your not the person i should be talking to.   

Also here is the response from support about the reasons why they havent done anythng about this issue.

image.png

Im genuinely concerned now that instead of actually addressing valid concerns you chose to state that either its the wrong place for something that needs fixing when this is a thread for fixes.

secondly you make such belittling comments in address to people when trying to resolve said issues. 

damn now that is an old pc lmao, but i also 100% agree with you. This stuff needs to be fixed.

Edited by Poggers

Unbelievable. Let's estabilish a tone to this conversation because I have no intention to play your game "im just a loyal customer who expects fair treatment and has not recieved it, if you dont understand that, and cant talk to me in a reasonable and beffiting manner then maybe your not the person i should be talking to." - seriously Jackb? It's even hard to believe that you meant it.. but I will assume you don't know my contribution in the past 5 years at all, maybe there is a huge gap in our communication or we completely misunderstood each other.. eww! 

"so your telling me firstly that people defrauding the game isnt an issue that needs fixing? Im curious how that logic prevails, would u care to enlighten me how this isnt an issue that needs fixing?"  Good God! Are you being silly? I already answered that on your other topic and the support team too, by any chance we cooperate with it and whoever gets caught doing it will suffer consequences, obviously the tech team already know about this task. Do you expect me to repeat myself as if I hadn't read your words the first time?!

Now, do you really believe to be acting in a fair manner yourself while insisting to spam in different topics that the game provides hidden privileges to Russians? Listen to me for once, I'm pretty sure that the team answered you on this very same subject before, in addition it has been said so many times that amplification rates are the same!.. I can only be led to think that you believe in conspiracy or worse.. honestly, that wasn't a belittling comment of mine, It was nothing but a poor attempt to transmit a message on equal terms to someone clearly confused or stubborn, I'm sorry. If you're fully convinced by your own experimental methods that you have more luck in another location, you can always move.. but there is no real evidence of it.

I ask you to choose your words wisely and cooldown before your next post because I'm the oldest forum member among community admins (at least, those who still perform this function in the company) and I have been player >moderator >admin.. conclusively.. I might be your best bet at the moment, specially if you want to discuss a matter in English, whether you like it or not. And I already asked you to change your attitude towards me, I may not be as nice next time.

Edited by Aкasha

25 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Unbelievable. Let's estabilish a tone to this conversation because I have no intention to play your game "im just a loyal customer who expects fair treatment and has not recieved it, if you dont understand that, and cant talk to me in a reasonable and beffiting manner then maybe your not the person i should be talking to." - seriously Jackb? It's even hard to believe that you meant it.. but I will assume you don't know my contribution in the past 5 years at all, maybe there is a huge gap in our communication or we completely misunderstood each other.. eww! 

"so your telling me firstly that people defrauding the game isnt an issue that needs fixing? Im curious how that logic prevails, would u care to enlighten me how this isnt an issue that needs fixing?"  Good God! Are you being silly? I already answered that on your other topic and the support team too, by any chance we cooperate with it and whoever gets caught doing it will suffer consequences, obviously the tech team already know about this task. Do you expect me to repeat myself as if I hadn't read your words the first time?!

Now, do you really believe to be acting in a fair manner yourself while insisting to spam in different topics that the game provides hidden privileges to Russians? Listen to me for once, I'm pretty sure that the team answered you on this very same subject before, in addition it has been said so many times that amplification rates are the same!.. I can only be led to think that you believe in conspiracy or worse.. honestly, that wasn't a belittling comment of mine, It was nothing but a poor attempt to transmit a message on equal terms to someone clearly confused or stubborn, I'm sorry. If you're fully convinced by your own experimental methods that you have more luck in another location, you can always move.. but there is no real evidence of it.

I ask you to choose your words wisely and cooldown before your next post because I'm the oldest forum member among community admins (at least, those who still perform this function in the company) and I have been player >moderator >admin.. conclusively.. I might be your best bet at the moment, specially if you want to discuss a matter in English, whether you like it or not. And I already asked you to change your attitude towards me, I may not be as nice next time.

I safely assume that your not going to listen to the validity of anything in this post as upto now you have just been exceedingly arrogant hostile and provocative towards me. Furthermore i have escalated this beyond your jurisdiction as your attitude in the previous comment is belittling arrogant and extremely hostile with absolutely no cause. All i did was come on asking questions to which i am entitled to ask. How are you justifying the way you speak to me in this post by your previous 5 years on the job? is that justification to put words in my mouth claiming i said that they are the russian mafia or that you are affiliated to them? So because you have been here 5 years that justifies the open hostility and belligerence towards me when asking for answers on something extremely valid?

In my post i clearly show support arent even trying to catch these abusers of a bug, i came on to see if the situation had changed or if there had any progress on the matter.

When u say im spamming subjects you mean im replying to various topics and various subjects, im following the rules of the forum and keeping things on topic, with their appropriate links. So why are u lying about me now? The only time i have mentioned that is in this topic and because you have decided to call me a liar i will gather my proof and thus submit it now to trading standards and whatever the current European counterpart is.

You assume this is a game im playing? I thought i was asking a serious question and in return i get belittled by someone instead of treated with the professional curtsy that your position requires or am i wrong?

Now your proceeding to threaten me? I can see this conversation is going no where with you i will go through support as they have the power to deal with this, im glad this is all here in black and white. thanks have a nice day.

36 minutes ago, Jackb said:

i will go through support as they have the power to deal with this

You could've done it from the very beginning. 

Aaah.. you don't know when to stop. do ya?! 

"I safely assume that your not going to listen to the validity of anything in this post..." I did listen since the first topic you created about vpn. As for everything else you said, I have nothing to say or justify as I did none of that. I sincerely hope someone is able to assist you better, have a nice day. 

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 1/20/2018 at 7:28 AM, Higgings said:

the day charmers will be able to wield 2h maces, it will be the most broken thing after Bladedancers wielding axes. But damn.... I would love to see a charmer with such mace, Honestly :biggrin:

Você joga no Tourmaline?

Do you play on Tourmaline?