• Miracle Man (The Coiner)
    • Goldsmith (The Crafts Master)
    • Scam-bug (The Scammer)
    • Gold Fleas (The Beggar)
    • I'll Be Back (The Farminator)
    • Fag-ulous (The Deceiver)

Greetings, brave one..
How do you fancy this Tavern?

Aye, the stench is alarming, but what can we do? We are full of hot-headed adventurers and thugs where their smell all mixed up. But you'll get used to it.. Moraktar, where I came, is far worse.
Come sit, lad. Join me here at my table. I just have one question to ask.
See this crown? Hm, hm.. Faceless', made of gold.

I just want to know..
How do you earn your gold?

Are you..

"Mucha Butcha"
   (The Farmer)

wkF9L4Y.png

If you are one of the brave warriors who spend most of the time out there hacking some monster's head and collect it's valuables.. you're probably "The Farmer". You either sell the collection through a trader or second-hand dealer. Not for bored grown-ups but, a very decent way to earn gold. I salute these kind of warriors.

"Not Paid, No Aid"
(The Bounty Hunter)

QAiysXx.png

Ha ha, these guys.. do they still even exist? Not in my Realm at least. Though I heard in Sapphire Realm, they have a large group of this bad boys. They call themselves "The Mercs", but tell you what.. They're Sentinels, I find it odd *chuckles*.

Oh well, these kinds are the one who stares at you while they drink their poison. See that guy? Aye, the one besides the youth. He's probably "The Bounty Hunter". Need to kill a Boss? he'll be there.. ambush an opponent? right behind you. But he won't do a thing unless you give him a pouch full of glimmering gold coins. I can't say it's not right but.. we're at war anyway.

"Supply and Demand"
      (The Re-seller)

57kJLhE.png

Wonder why prices at the market change? I mean.. one day it's affordable, the next day the price got doubled, or the other way around. That's the work of "The Re-seller". Some buy cheap stuff to sell it on a higher price, some have the quantity so they sell it for lower price because why the hell not? "It's just good business" as what they say.

"One VS One Hundred"
   (The Task Manager)
4uRiLdb.png

You got patience and up for some adventure? You're probably "The Task Manager". Not the one you know, but these kinds aim for the promise of the errands' rewards. That's right, They scour different places looking for quests and collect rewards if done. A bit slow to earn gold in my opinion, but worth the adventure.

"S-pot-acus"
(The Gladiator)

dR2jopP.png

Ah, the arena freaks. Not really sure if somebody do this, but it still produce gold. You see, they fight in the arena, buy potions with their winnings and sell them for gold.. to buy arena tickets. Hm, hm.. *scratches chin* it doesn't make any sense. But hey, "The Gladiator" must have loved the arena so much. Let's leave it at that.

"Maze Runner"
  (The Seeker)
hmwW3sh.png

Thanks to these guys, you don't have to explore ruins for your gears. But that's if you have gold. What if you don't? Then maybe you can become one of them. "The Seeker" makes camp near the dungeon. You can't blame them, most of the time you need companions to explore so.. they're there, waiting for somebody whose aim is also the treasures of the ruins.

"Miracle Man"
  (The Coiner)
qcHXwWR.png

The Nobles of the Realm. They have this chest, full of coins ten times worth of gold. "The Coiner" use these "shards of the spear" coins to buy something that cannot be bought with gold. But thanks to them, they made it possible to be bought with what non-noble's currency has. It's just a shame that these "heavy pockets" abuse their wealth to gain more privilege. Well, that can't be helped I guess?

"Goldsmith"
(The Crafts Master)

pETjKo5.png

Not many of us are talented as the ones who makes great stuff with fine quality. "The Crafts Master" have the ability to craft specific item of your request in exchange for gold. Sometimes it depends on the deal, it's either you'll provide the materials for them, or you'll buy the finished item itself. Believe me lad, if you have this kind of talent, use it. Loads of gold will come to you.. even beard.

"Scam-bug"
(The Scammer)

8dffZC9.png

I don't know why I bother including this one, they probably won't confess anyway. Well, here it is.. the scumbags and insects of the realm. "The Scammer" makes their riches literally out of nothing. They'll fool somebody being trustworthy or they are just devious and tricks anyone. Nothing much to say with this bastards, you know how they work, Bah! 

"Gold Fleas"
 (The Beggar)
KAm59ZM.png

Ever had that experience where someone will poke you and then say something like "Gold Please" like you owe them something? "The Beggar" aye.. They even curse you if you fail to hand something over, like "What in the Nameless' name?! What am I, your bank?" *sighs* You might be wondering why I include this nonsense but, I think it's still a way to earn gold you know.

"I'll Be Back"
(The Farminator)
NThoMrP.png

Aye, I salute those brave ones who spend their time collecting scraps for gold. But sometimes I found odd individuals who work aimlessly and slaughter monsters without remorse. The weird part is, you greet them joyfully and they will just stare in your eyes for a moment then resume the massacre. In some cases, they stare at my lower part instead of my eyes, like they can see through inside scanning it.. awkward indeed. Well, "The Farminator" might be similar to "The Farmer", it's just that their soul is not there and they're awkwardly weird. I hope their soul will get back soon, without the memory of the scanning part, of course.

"Fag-ulous"
(The Deceiver)

G27pIy0.png
 (Make-up by Sofilock)

Want to know what is worse than "The Beggar"? Well, we have "The Deceiver".  Most of the brave warriors of Arinar are male. And what are male's weakness? That's right, Steam sales... Eh? No? What then? A female? Hmm, maybe you're right. But speaking of which, there are some brute-looking thugs who might be a "flower in the night", if you know what I mean. Aye, they sweet-talk you without knowing who they really are nor what their intentions is, in exchange for a gift or a weighing pouch of gold. But, these muscular-maidens' poison words won't work on, yours truly, The Vera. Why? Heh, my heart is already captured by a lady who laid a forgotten trap, never to be checked again.
Uhh.. I shouldn't have said that..

There you go lad..
I know I won't have an accurate results but, who cares?

Thank you for stopping by my table..
Here's your booze. [Velvet Beer]

You can sell it for gold. *laughs*

*vanishes*

Edit:
NOTE: No monsters are harmed while making this topic.
I soaked myself with health potions that I bought. *grins*

Edited by Vera_Z

Your posts are always creative. If you wrote a book I'd pay for it.

Good thing it was possible to vote for more than one, definately miracle man and crafter.

Your posts are always creative. If you wrote a book I'd pay for it.

Good thing it was possible to vote for more than one, definately miracle man and crafter.

Well, one can be all of that. *chuckles*

Ohh, Miracle Man and Crafts Master, eh?

So tell me.. (did you got the beard too?) *laughs*

By the way, regarding your question last time.

I tried to find you but I can't seem to spell your name right, and..

No, I don't have plan on selling this one.

You know what I mean, right?

Let's just say it has..

"Sentimental Value" *smiles*

Best. Topic. Ever.

Awesome pics, awesome writing, as always, great!

And I'm a seeker/bosses farmer though, mostly. And sometimes, I do the "good business" :D

Very nice topic, you've made an awesome job.

Well, I earn(ed) my gold by selling a priceless costume to an asshole.

I would call myself the THE ONE WHO DEALS WITH THE EVIL. At least 50-60 people are in this group (on EU), some are only occasional, just like me.

scam is always the best option. listen to me, im a wise person.

I think someone is missing there :D ''the account seller'' that one who gets gold trading and selling accounts or should be that person part of the scammers?

Edited by Sabo

scam is always the best option. listen to me, im a wise person.

I think someone is missing there :D ''the account seller'' that one who gets gold trading and selling accounts or should be that person part of the scammers?

Technically, he is a reseller.

Nahh, you guys are exaggerating again.
Well, I think the images did the work.. *grins*

Just so you know, the idea started when me and my brothers are arguing about Warspear's logic.
I can't remember the very first but it came from something like. "Who would buy a copper bar with 250 gold coins? Seriously." and "I wonder how thin Arinar's gold coin is. I mean, 1 gold bar = 750 gold coins. Maybe they mistook 'bar' from 'block'." and so on until we talked about how players earn their gold.

Heh, I'm just a guy with free time. Nothing special.
Oh, and thanks by the way.

It's good to see Tavern's frequenters share table with me.
Cheers! *raises mug*

Nahh, you guys are exaggerating again.

Well, I think the images did the work.. *grins*

Just so you know, the idea started when me and my brothers are arguing about Warspear's logic.

I can't remember the very first but it came from something like. "Who would buy a copper bar with 250 gold coins? Seriously." and "I wonder how thin Arinar's gold coin is. I mean, 1 gold bar = 750 gold coins. Maybe they mistook 'bar' from 'block'." and so on until we talked about how players earn their gold.

Heh, I'm just a guy with free time. Nothing special.

Oh, and thanks by the way.

It's good to see Tavern's frequenters share table with me.

Cheers! *raises mug*

How do you earn gold, btw? ::)

How do you earn gold, btw? : :)

Oh, that!

Well, you see..

Uhmm, thing is..

Arrghh, great!

I knew someone will ask that.

You want to see me stumble upon trouble, eh Arena Guy?

No words about this one, hmmkay?

Guys?

Promise me!

*sigh*

Here we go..

JHags6E.png

What about the prostitutes

that classified as gold fleas (beggar), they create woman character and chat like cute girl with adding cute emoticon

"The Bot" should be added, they are people who using 3rd party program to farming even when they aren't online.

Vera you definitely should add the guys who are pretending to be girls :D

Added! Gratitude for suggesting these ones. *thumbs up*

Hi Vera, you are multi-talented.

In which category would someone who runs Norlant-Swamps daily quests be?

Random question: Did you make card hunter?