Tactics for Death Knight from Omercix - DKMaster

Omercix

@higgins

'Stop crying and move away from dk'

'knows how to debate'

'justify their points with completely deviated reason'

I think anyone with the female anatomy can be a forum mod here :)

I mean it in the literal sense.. Not an insult at all

And looks like they need to stop poking into class related details on forum for no reason... 'stop talking about the class'

God...

Once again you prove to be a really intelligent guy ;)

If you know the requirements to be a mod, why are you still here? Smart guys are always well accepted i think :)

You don't like the PvE stat of a dk? Well, why don't you build a barbarian or, why not, once they have been brought here, a rogue! Make it, amp a little and then ask in world chat if anyone wants to get a rogue as a tank ^_^

Your problem has been sorted maili, enjoy :D.

About omercix's pvp, if you dont have a Life steal set up ( made with gears, at least ), forget to even think about a win vs him ( said by the one who pvped him ). In pvp, i think you have the same set up of mine in expert skills, which means 3/4 - 4/4 Blow of the silence, but with someone who heals himself 100 every damn attack its not easy.

God...

Edited by Higgings

I told you i went over a new leash whilst i just really just talk about demand

In my opinion paladin is stronger and that can be seen by the number of people playing.. But i really won't get that opinion through your think skull because my 'theories' don't seem to make you understand.

Besides the point.. I am in a dk sub topic.. Not a paladin...

Crowd control, where paladin is a lock with defense equal to a tank

Being able to run dgs without any risks not being a game changer? (kronos)

Skill points...

Hmm... I cam state that necro is a damage class if it goes full poison.. Or a support class if it goes on pit shield...

Aka what you call as a paladin downfall based on skill point usage is a down fall for every class.. Welcome to the party.. You're a bit late.. Slow in thought eh?

I've seen rogues solo bosses like bazilleus... And a max out rogue with light armour gives 4k-5k def which is..40%-45%? Or less?

Max def on a tank.. I think.. Is 10k ish

(dopknight)

His def % is 52 ish

Rogues seem to have higher damage and almost equalising defense.. You've stated it yourself in multiple posts how tanks have no use.. Yet you go against the very opinion you stand by.. Hypocrite

Hence rogue > dk by the virtue of life steal and almost equivalent defense due to the resistance chrve

As AN MC rogues kill faster = dg demand

The only reason you have is the defense curve.. And I've answered it

Barbs...

Defeat damage with a +8 weapon hits 1.5k-2k without crit

Every dk damage skill you talk about is based around magic... And it's not a multiplicative.. Soo... +8 dk hits with mediocre magic skill wise.. With all the damage skills you've stated... 1k :)

Mind you

Barb has bash basic dmg skill and hp regen dmg buff

YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT EITHER CLASSES YET YOU TRY TO ACT SMART BECUASE YOU LOST A FEW DUALS WITH A FEW DEARHKNIGHTS.

Can your brain finnaly comprehend what I'm trying to say?

Btw.. Foj is a movement block

AGAIN IF YOU KNEW ABOUT DK STUNS

you'd know that shadow doesn't work on bosses even at 4/4

Silence lasts just as much as foj.. But it's a single entity

You talk.. Yet you do not understand

Learn... Accept... Move on :)

Dk needs a buff to give it a base in the current game

Edited by mailliwdxb

Once again you prove to be a really intelligent guy ;)

If being good with people makes you think nonsenses well... your problems :D.

Actually relying on a really low class "Offence" makes me understand many things which I can't say in a Forum ( awww... ).

You don't like the PvE stat of a dk? Well, why don't you build a barbarian or, why not, once they have been brought here, a rogue! Make it, amp a little and then ask in world chat if anyone wants to get a rogue as a tank ^_^

Your problem has been sorted maili, enjoy :D.

About omercix's pvp, if you dont have a Life steal set up ( made with gears, at least ), forget to even think about a win vs him ( said by the one who pvped him ). In pvp, i think you have the same set up of mine in expert skills, which means 3/4 - 4/4 Blow of the silence, but with someone who heals himself 100 every damn attack its not easy.

God...

You accepted

Now you try to deviate.. By just running away from the problem as a whole.

I can beat omercix.. I am sure of it but that's not what i aim to get here

Any class can stack life steal

What is your point?

Yes.. When i talk.. I refer to facts.. And i make sure they are right.. You habe litteraly told me ti change my class, i.e i won this topic...

You don't have an argument, why are you here?

Just to say how 'i know I'm right but i don't need any proof'?

You accepted

Now you try to deviate.. By just running away from the problem as a whole.

I can beat omercix.. I am sure of it but that's not what i aim to get here

Any class can stack life steal

What is your point?

Yes.. When i talk.. I refer to facts.. And i make sure they are right.. You habe litteraly told me ti change my class, i.e i won this topic...

You don't have an argument, why are you here?

Just to say how 'i know I'm right but i don't need any proof'?

How are you proving you're right, exactly? I'm sorry, but im not as smart as you, I just see theories so far. No videos, No photos... :(

You don't like the PvE stat of a dk? Well, why don't you build a barbarian

You've completely changed the topic..

I argued for a change because this is an mmo

Hence you actually accepting the fact that dks are weak.. And just play another class

I don't need pictures and videos.. When what i talk about is in game logic

Btw... I have every mc in game excluding barb.. A bd and a druid

I know how pve demand works...

Sigh

Argument after argument.. Give up when you've lost

And in before someone says anything, Higgins has accepted the fact that dks needn't be a choice ^°^

Hahah mate you made my day :rofl: I have really no problems about PvE set up of a deathknight. I can solo Lab and many dgs, I can rape elves and don't need any change of my class. I don't know really what are you talking about. You are the one whos finding tons of problems in Dks PvE wise, so i advised you to change class if you don't like how dks PvE works.

Jeeeez mate don't fall so down :D :rofl:

Even if it was funny, don't put words i've not said in my mouth please, and next time you are going to prove something, don't quote just a little part of what people say. ;)

Edited by Higgings

Or how wrong does your brain work, You mean. But hey, no one is perfect, and I don't need to argue anymore, couse I've reached my aim.

My classes, btw, are just Shaman, Rogue and Dk. Got no Barbs, I've based " your great win" ( omg hahaha :rofl: ) on videos of people who used a barb.

I told you i went over a new leash whilst i just really just talk about demand

In my opinion paladin is stronger and that can be seen by the number of people playing.. But i really won't get that opinion through your think skull because my 'theories' don't seem to make you understand. Nice opinion. But, you don't play actively, I can count the active Paladins on my fingers. Pala weapons are always cheap whatever they were, because there is a low demand on them. I understand your wrong theories, but I won't believe them, because, they are wrong, you know.

Besides the point.. I am in a dk sub topic.. Not a paladin... 

Crowd control, where paladin is a lock with defense equal to a tank That's correct, but of course, stuns for shorter period, and in PvP only. Unless v

Being able to run dgs without any risks not being a game changer? (kronos) Never disagreed, and I said already, only when you run and leave mobs alive, fetter is useful. Otherwise, just a 10% dmg debuff for 3 seconds. So basically, it's useful only in that outdated dung. A bit also in TS hero, BUT THAT"S BESIDE THE POINT. I never disagreed that Pala had a good support and AoE control. We are talking about TANKING here. What I see now, is other TANKERS can do what Pala CAN'T do, and that Pala's def is too weak compared to any other tanks. And you still say it's stronger than DK xD

Skill points...

Hmm... I cam state that necro is a damage class if it goes full poison.. Or a support class if it goes on pit shield...Nope, you cam't. You know why? Because you aren't gonna play necro for its damage, but for its support. The case is different, don't compare.

Aka what you call as a paladin downfall based on skill point usage is a down fall for every class.. Welcome to the party.. You're a bit late.. Slow in thought eh?

Nope, you seem to misunderstand my point again, for not reading properly. It's ok, I'll say it again clearly. You said once, proving how Pala is an OP tank. And you started combining every skill maxed and count it for the Pala. I can quote it if you want, but you know what I'm talking about. You said maxed out heal, and with 600-700 dmg absorption from sacred shield and AoE tele stun, that has lower chances of success the lower the level, so if you wanna count it effective, it should be at least 3/4. And maxed Banner. Also you added a high dmg output from your own. Although only Banner that's left to do the damage. Anyways, you can re-read about it and focus while reading.

I've seen rogues solo bosses like bazilleus... And a max out rogue with light armour gives 4k-5k def which is..40%-45%? Or less? Who told you that Omercix, for example, can't solo that as well? Barbs can do too, probably. But, we all doubt Palas.

Max def on a tank.. I think.. Is 10k ish

(dopknight)

His def % is 52 ish

Rogues seem to have higher damage and almost equalising defense.. You've stated it yourself in multiple posts how tanks have no use.. Yet you go against the very opinion you stand by.. Hypocrite I was talking about the tank I play, I don't have to do with tanks, that I don't play. You just need to read. Pala is the only underrated tank. You can ask whomever you want. Hypocrite? xD You are the one who always says sth, and then next you completely contradict it, that title you earned long ago :P

Hence rogue > dk by the virtue of life steal and almost equivalent defense due to the resistance chrve

As AN MC rogues kill faster = dg demand

The only reason you have is the defense curve.. And I've answered it

Barbs...

Defeat damage with a +8 weapon hits 1.5k-2k without crit Alright, you want 4/4 defeat? Or just again, you want maxed Defeat, Stone skin, and Battle Fury. See your broken logic? You take 4/4 max damage skills into account, as well as having maxed out tanking skills. Let's say 4/4 Defeat... +8 spear, let's say as want, is 762 base damage. And because I'm smart enough to look for references, when it comes to classes I don't know of, I can see in the Barbs section that 4/4 defeat adds 130% dmg. So 988. 1.5k-2k? See why no one is getting your theories? It's not our "thick" mind, but your *inserts an insult here*. Also keep in mind this is 4/4 Defeat. If you want best tanking results, you wouldn't go for it.

>> http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43033-barbarian-stats-and-mechanics-of-the-skills-as-of-53-update/

Every dk damage skill you talk about is based around magic... And it's not a multiplicative.. Soo... +8 dk hits with mediocre magic skill wise.. With all the damage skills you've stated... 1k :)

While in DK, you can still have 3/4 Steel Hurricane(if you aren't convinced with Secret Reserves, it is also a good combo with life steal), with maxed 4/4 Saturation and get a good survivability, and a great damage. Idk the formula of Hurricane, but I saw a vid where it is doing 1500+ damage per usage, with 1 sec lower cd. lels.

Mind you

Barb has bash basic dmg skill and hp regen dmg buff Wow, now you get shield into the game. lel, how did you manage to get 1.5k-2k with Defeat without crit then? xD And that damage buff would be 10% if 3/4, because Stone Skin is a better skill to be maxed, I guess. Also Defeat would be 1/4. But I'd say it's worth it. More regen and 4% more damage buff. Or maybe, split skill points, because Battle Fury's cd is too darn high, Idk really. I'll leave it to Barbs.

But anyways. I will say it again, for the 35th time, take skill points into consideration when judging classes. So you don't end up looking like a ... I mean, come on, you should know that already, this is not your first time to do it.

YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT EITHER CLASSES YET YOU TRY TO ACT SMART BECUASE YOU LOST A FEW DUALS WITH A FEW DEARHKNIGHTS.

YOU KNOW ABOUT BARBS AND YOU THINK YOU CAN GET 1.5K-2K DEFEAT DAMAGE WITH +8, ALSO IMPLYING THAT YOU COULD GO 4/4 DEFEAT WITH BEST TANKING RESULTS.

kek. And what about the few duals? Who talked about PvP?

Can your brain finnaly comprehend what I'm trying to say?

Btw.. Foj is a movement block

AGAIN IF YOU KNEW ABOUT DK STUNS

you'd know that shadow doesn't work on bosses even at 4/4 Fetters also, Sun Seal too. 

Silence lasts just as much as foj .. But it's a single entity So you pretty sure you know about Pala? Because Fetter is 3 secs, while Silence is way longer, I'd suppose 5+ seconds, considering both are maxed.

You don't know anything about Pala and Barb and you try to act smart because you lost a few duals with few Paladins. Hehe

You talk.. Yet you do not understand

Learn... Accept... Move on :) Maybe you should tell that to yourself? I am willing anytime to admit that you are right, once you talk with logic and prove me wrong.

Dk needs a buff to give it a base in the current game

Hi

Bye

Again.. You assume... I have seen mc classes working hence me being able judge

Defeat does 1.5k-2k dmg...at max level

Ok.. Dmg output is based on skill points..lets talk skill points

Barbs have a damage increase expert that heals themselves 1k, 50% resistance via roar at 5/5, barb skin stack 3,defense increased etc etc

When i bring in shield bash or whatever its logical that you think of circumstances instead of 'thinking and scratching underneath your table for points' not use it with defeat.. Maximum damage possibility or 800-1k dmg output with shield also is fair completely

4/4 defeat does higher dmg than 4/4 hurricane without including bug pos casters etc

You said tanks don't have reason in game.. Yet you go against a dk topic regarding it's pve buff.. Hence me calling you a hypocrite... Unlike most people i stand my ground.. Hence i don't earn queer titles..

Foj has a 10% debuff eh?... Nice

4/4 foj lasts just as long as 4/4 silence but acts as aoe, same goes for 1/4

You assume.. I've played a dk.. And anyone who plays a dk (with a brain) will twll you that his dk choice was a mistake.

Learn accept and move on

Btw crystana... That is either a bug or you've brought in something that's factually wrong

Were the other 3 in a guild?

Btw crystana... That is either a bug or you've brought in something that's factually wrong

Or third option: You have no idea what youre talking about again. Most classes have different base hp. Look up in ws database.

Just quit ignoring all facts that ppl brought to you. Gladi even calculated some effects for you, and many dks showed their tanking abilities in tasks, that palas never could do.

Edited by Crystana

Again.. You assume... I have seen mc classes working hence me being able judge

Defeat does 1.5k-2k dmg...at max level Still insisting? Thick head right?

Ok.. Dmg output is based on skill points..lets talk skill points

Barbs have a damage increase expert that heals themselves 1k, 50% resistance via roar at 5/5, barb skin stack 3,defense increased etc etc AGAIN you throw another random number, Roar is 35% debuff. Nobody believes someone who always brings false information. So, don't blame us, and care more for getting facts when talking.

When i bring in shield bash or whatever its logical that you think of circumstances instead of 'thinking and scratching underneath your table for points' not use it with defeat.. Maximum damage possibility or 800-1k dmg output with shield also is fair completely Another randomly thrown numbers. Shield Bash at 1/4 deals 105% dmg of pdmg of a Barb. i.e. if 575 mace dmg(considering a +8 barb), then ~600. And you can't go 4/4, because you have 3 skill points on Stone Skin and 2 on Defeat or Battle Fury.

4/4 defeat does higher dmg than 4/4 hurricane without including bug pos casters etc True. Defeat has more dmg than Hurricane IF it hits 1 target. But the skill is AoE, and in any tense situation, you would be at least fighting 3. It is like saying that Defeat does more damage than Banner damage on 1 target when it hits 5 targets, which would be splitted. Ugly comparison, again. See the vids again if you don't know how to use Hurricane to get max mobs in it.

You said tanks don't have reason in game.. Yet you go against a dk topic regarding it's pve buff.. Hence me calling you a hypocrite... Unlike most people i stand my ground.. Hence i don't earn queer titles.. If any tank is getting a PvE buff because tankers are less important, Pala should get one first, and a stronger one. That's all.

Foj has a 10% debuff eh?... Nice Too much right?

4/4 foj lasts just as long as 4/4 silence but acts as aoe, same goes for 1/4 I can bet, Silence lasts more. Learn more about your class. Darn we had many PvPs and yet you didn't notice how faster Fetter ends. Again, Fetter lasts 3 seconds, focus on what others say before you reply.

You assume.. I've played a dk.. And anyone who plays a dk (with a brain) will twll you that his dk choice was a mistake.

Learn accept and move on

Btw crystana... That is either a bug or you've brought in something that's factually wrong Lolol. Once again you prove your ignorance about the game. Yes as Crystana said, Pala has the lowest base HP of all tanks (2349 at lvl26). Rogue is 2309 btw. Anyways, you seem to be not knowing what we are talking about.

You seem to pull these numbers and not take into consideration that those are actually really great defensives amd offensives

Instead of whining over not buffing the weakest mc class why not whine over buffing yours for e.g the hp bug.. Which I really do not think makes any sense

Play a dk before you think it's op shit, if you actually look past its 'PVP' stuns it's garbage... Btw defeat does more damage considering hurricane will never hit all the mobs in a group.. Defeat at equal damage will do higher.

DK skills and the whole character development is always worth discussing.

Personally I also think that his skills are FAR from skills this class needs.

You seem to pull these numbers and not take into consideration that those are actually really great defensives amd offensives

Instead of whining over not buffing the weakest mc class why not whine over buffing yours for e.g the hp bug.. Which I really do not think makes any sense

Play a dk before you think it's op shit, if you actually look past its 'PVP' stuns it's garbage... Btw defeat does more damage considering hurricane will never hit all the mobs in a group.. Defeat at equal damage will do higher.

I think I pulled at least correct numbers in all of my arguments. Unlike you.

And that hp thingy isn't a bug, it's been there since the creation of the class.

And I never looked at dk as op from its PvP stuns. I didn't mention PvP in my posts. All my comments were that DK is balanced in PvE from what I've seen in the vid. But you kept saying no and pala is a better class. Which is false. Because it's 100% clear and you can ask any Pala, that Pala would never be able to solo Eye for example, with the same survivability we got atm. So basically, instead of whining for buffing DK, be grateful that you're better than some other tanks.

And Defeat MIGHT do more damage than Hurricane if it were 4/4 and the DK doesn't know how to use Hurricane, it needs to hit at least 3 to make more damage than Defeat. And getting 3 is so easy unless you are tanking 1 target, where, actually, there is no need for maxed survivability potential. And btw, Barbs with max survivability will go for another skill rather than Defeat. If they choose defeat, maybe more guaranteed damage than DK, but DK would definitely have more survivability.

A max out barb/rogue > a max out dk

Period

If you want to whine.. About a class on a different faction.. So be it

You think your class is weak? You're on the forums.

I know my class has 2 counter balance skills, 2 'next to dk' aoe skills, and a defensive skill 'darkshield' that reduces resistance the higher the dmg level 90% 'irselnort' - >

Thorns - > dmg skill

Pull- > redundant becuase agro has more range

Agro - > useful

Exhale- > 1/2 second stun that does not affect boss dps in any way

Dark shield - >

Silence - > skill block.. when boss skill timing is unknown ..and most bosses don't need skills for their dmg output

Sharp shadow - > ineffective against bosses.. Aka doesn't work

Steel hurricane - > bug positions.. Ineffective against casters during runs

Death call - > same problem.. Damage too low

Saturation - > inverse of secret reserve

Secret reserve - > inverse of saturation

1. Weakest mc class

2. Every skill is just not as effective

If you are just 'trying' and 'thinking' that having a dk for any other purpose than pvp is smart.. You've never played a dk

I could solo a boss.. But a barb could do it better.. Or a rogue to say... I can guarantee it

Instead of whining about a different faction class over whether dk should get buffed rethink where you should post.

Again u start over from 0 like the topic and the replies doesnt even exists for you xD ?

Proof us dk is the weakest class :)

I think ill ask Mecha to give u some advice in dk plays (builds)

Since when u play dk again :D? Cough

Ps: Very well darkshield explaination !

Edited by ( ͡° ~°)pow-powley

A max out barb/rogue > a max out dk

Period

If you want to whine.. About a class on a different faction.. So be it

You think your class is weak? You're on the forums.

I know my class has 2 counter balance skills, 2 'next to dk' aoe skills, and a defensive skill 'darkshield' that reduces resistance the higher the dmg level 90% 'irselnort' - >

Thorns - > dmg skill

Pull- > redundant becuase agro has more range

Agro - > useful

Exhale- > 1/2 second stun that does not affect boss dps in any way

Dark shield - >

Silence - > skill block.. when boss skill timing is unknown ..and most bosses don't need skills for their dmg output

Sharp shadow - > ineffective against bosses.. Aka doesn't work

Steel hurricane - > bug positions.. Ineffective against casters during runs

Death call - > same problem.. Damage too low

Saturation - > inverse of secret reserve

Secret reserve - > inverse of saturation

1. Weakest mc class

2. Every skill is just not as effective

If you are just 'trying' and 'thinking' that having a dk for any other purpose than pvp is smart.. You've never played a dk

I could solo a boss.. But a barb could do it better.. Or a rogue to say... I can guarantee it

Instead of whining about a different faction class over whether dk should get buffed rethink where you should post.

Not gonna even bother to correct some randomly thrown numbers, I thought you are a DK and you know how Dark Shield works.

Also 1/2 sec stun? You need to count better. No wonder how you thought silence duration = fetter's.

Again: Be grateful that you can solo contents, that Pala can't solo. So Pala would never be better than DK.

And this other weak fact that Rogue is better than DK.... Get me a Rogue who can solo Eye with +8 gear.

You just keep throwing random theories, and numbers, that you made up, and you call them "facts".

Firstly polster

If you actually read his 'points' he cries over how pala is the weaker tank when they have no relation whatsoever

Or should i tell you how this game works the way Roland's told this entire forum? :)

And gladi

I speak with logic

Добрый день.Спустя годы щиты стали появляться почти у каждого класса(кроме дамагеров).Тёмный щит долгое время был бесполезен,так как срабатывание его было очень минимальным.Теперь срабатывание щита работает,а поглощаемый урон практически нет.Получается чем больше по вам урон,тем практически не заметна польза щита.К примеру если по вам бьют по 100-200урона,то щит поглощает по 80%,а если бьют по 500 и выше,то щит поглощает примерно 15-20%.Как то не серьёзное соотношение поглощения. Мы отдаем по 4очка опыта на щит,а получаем шиш на последних стадиях игры(новая часть айвондила,новые инсты).Ведь не серьёзно когда ты машешь крыльями перед враждующими классом,а ему просто смешно.Тот же щит БД спасает на арене,инстах 1к хп,и без разницы где он находится,а щит дк не понятен вообще.

Хотелось бы пересмотрения данного базового навыка,иметь пользу в сторону танкования.

I know how my class functions..silence timing.. Stuns.. And tbh 90% of how effective it is

Seems logical a +8 rogue with max life steal and pots would be able to solo eye

Was in an eye pt with twinturbo.. Did the job very well :)

Keep you paladins away from dks..

The class is a weaker choice compared to rogue or barbs.. I want to change that.

the only proper tank is barb. Both pala and dk are weak in tanking. Maybe if sacred shield gets a buff and dark shield reduces dmg in %. Or better tanking skills in next update.

the only proper tank is barb. Both pala and dk are weak in tanking. Maybe if sacred shield gets a buff and dark shield reduces dmg in %. Or better tanking skills in next update.

Yes!!!! Thank you.. Someone gets it :)

Dark shield might need a buff but what I want is secret reserve to have a aoe debuff (similar to that of forest song) or something of the sorts.. When the dk is almost dead

Think about it...

When the dk is almost dead all the mobs 'freeze' both the dk and the mobs will not be able to kill each other.

Aka.. Time to regen.. Time to escape :)

good idea :*. My suggestion to change the dark shield was that as you said above, its not really good with the higher dmg mobs,bosses keep coming. Yes you will be getting 0-20dmg from low level mobs but you are most likely to have alreay past that point.

as for secret reserve, i would say the life regen should otomatically start again, which means an instant regen that second, and continue to rgen in every 5seconds. basically it will manipulate the life regen cycle and start it from beginning with nd instant heal. So you actually have a chance to survive.

More dmg absorbing to pala sacred shield please.:!

Props to the videos..

Popcorns to the arguments..

and "Achievement Unlocked"
Because I actually read all those bloody pages. 

Oh, don't mind me.
I'm just.. err.. hanging around?
*chuckles*

Ehe, I don't really have something good to say, so..
I guess I'll just..

*vanished*

EDIT: My comment was supposed to be long but I figured that..

I'm too lazy. *grins*

Edited by Vera_Z

Yes!!!! Thank you.. Someone gets it :)

Someone gets what? You didn't say that. You were saying that Pala is an op strong tank bla bla bla.. Funny how you change your mind differently in each post you write.

Someone gets what? You didn't say that. You were saying that Pala is an op strong tank bla bla bla.. Funny how you change your mind differently in each post you write.

Dk requires buff... My opinion of pala doesn't change

• 2 weeks later...

The moment they stopped attacking the mutants, I doubted them already. Well, we're at war brother. Trust is a very tricky thing.

The moment they stopped attacking the mutants, I doubted them already. Well, we're at war brother. Trust is a very tricky thing.

I will never trust any player in this game forever, this was good lesson for me  :clapping:

• 1 month later...

Here is my new video , SPAWN SOLO KILL : 

:good:  :good:  :good:

Баффы? Карта на урон? Вампиризм? На Амбере дк убивает этого босса без всего этого. Только пэт ведьма и всё.

Баффы? Карта на урон? Вампиризм? На Амбере дк убивает этого босса без всего этого. Только пэт ведьма и всё.

english pls :)