Tactics for Death Knight from Omercix - DKMaster

Omercix

Malli, you really seem to overrate palas solo abilites by far.

I tried soloing ponti (even easiest one) as pala with full +9, high crit, high magic (was about 600/270 i think, its been a while), high lifesteal (near 23%), high cooldown. Not a chance to solo that thing. Banner has extreme cooldown, Palas heal has long cd too and doesnt heal that much. I had to use tons of pots plus minion and didnt make it.

Why dont you believe the pala players who actually tried it? Palas are really bad in soloing bosses with mobs.

Well... after even a strong paladin as the winner of the arena season lv.24 3x3 tried ponti and failed, there's nothing more to say. :good:

Firstly...

This is funny

Secondly

Who'd get more of a demand in dgs etc etc

A rogue or a dk?

Annnd to crystana

Same choice that's applied to gladi

Go 4/4 heal with a spear and try it again :)

Btw Higgins...

I've played every mc class... I know how comparatively weak dks are hence the lack of people playing it.

All you keep saying is a rogue isn't a tank class hence dk is better

Your facts are just senseless rambling...

In a group of mobs rogues have the ability to jump.. Provide good enough dps that translates to life steal... Yada yada.. And then reflex.. The only skill other than the mage barrier and shield skills that negates damage completely?

Would you call bd a light class when it has the ability to wear armour?

I'd say same principle applies here

But then again... Stupid people don't bring up viable facts :3

Hehe

Wait wait wait.. Arena rewards mean anything? ;)

AND cyber, I've had it with the wrong impression that dks are being actually called 'the strongest' when their pve skill involves obtainable stats and a damage reduction which every basic class.. Not only tanks.. Can acquire..

Edited by mailliwdxb

Firstly...

This is funny

Secondly

Who'd get more of a demand in dgs etc etc

A rogue or a dk?

Annnd to crystana

Btw Higgins...

I've played every mc class... I know how comparatively weak dks are hence the lack of people playing it.

All you keep saying is a rogue isn't a tank class hence dk is better

Your facts are just senseless rambling...

In a group of mobs rogues have the ability to jump.. Provide good enough dps that translates to life steal... Yada yada.. And then reflex.. The only skill other than the mage barrier and shield skills that negates damage completely?

Would you call bd a light class when it has the ability to wear armour?

I'd say same principle applies here

But then again... Stupid people don't bring up viable facts :3

Hehe

Yup, i'm stupid, but it seems you can't read properly. When did i talk about dks in a comparison between rogues and bds?

Told you to pick up the intelligence fallen, too bad... :(

Ive seen a dk solo ponti with ease. Seems like someone is judging a class weak simply because he cant play it properly. Omercix soloed eye on dk for christ sake. Ponti is childs play compared to that.

And for rogues being great tanks. If you want to have a good rogue build for a dg, you'll use either kw kronos or br gears. High stats low def. Not exactly best for tanking. Reflex has 30 sec between charges at lvl 1, 30 sec is easily enough to get killed by 5 mobs hitting you 200. 10 sec at 4, but that means sacrificing jump damage or poison duration, which lowers damage output.

Im not saying rogues can't tank, but dks are far better. You can reach 8-9k def with 600dmg. Add darkshield and life steal to that.

Rogues dont have damage lowering skills or 9k def. Rogues are supposed to deal max damage, makes leveling reflex disadvantageous. Life steal when being able to only target one mob at a time doesnt do much.

Nah bro, our dark shield reduces 80 dmg only, its a shit. Life steal is a shit in comparison to all other tanks. We are a noob weak ass class. We must deal with it. :

Edited by Higgings

When a person thinks everyone around him is stupid and he's the only smart one, makes you a "special person" maili.

Anyways, let's not argue guys it is not like devs are gonna buff or nerf classes by reading our opinions and let's not go off topic xD

Nice job omercix :P

Sigh.. Idiots

If anyone considers Barbarians/Rogue a weaker tank than dk I'd downright just leave this topic

Choosing between magic ans physical?

Why not have both

Oh wait.. Idiotic paladins

We all want physical damage errrrrrr

Oh wait... You have 2hands in game worth 15k

Stop stating a paladin couldn't do what omercix could i showed you how it could with actually remaining at full hp even during cd

A crit build... Check out every physical gear after 18 gladi.. And stop being stupid... They come with built in crit... But that was a minor point

I guess i can't use sarcasm on forums.. Too much idiots....

When in a 1v1 (aka pvp) players take you to low health and kill you before reserve activates.. Ok... So when in a 5v1... Think about it geniuses... Or did gladi just break all your brains together?

You're talking about non two simultaneous builds... How?

Like.. Two hands are worth millions on your faction right?

Magic is a necessity for paladins atleast half your skills work on it...

Even if my quote on that was wrong banner heal actually more than enough in pve

Wait.. But idiots don't read all my points...

Ah.. We lose stun and damage if you max out survivability...

What did omercix get by putting points on satu...

Some people are thick skulled

4% hp is nothing?

Like.. 200hp is nothing?

You'd heal back 1100-1200 with max life steal gear between satu time.. Amd just get back 900-1000

Your definition of nothing costs 17% of the skill...like seriously?.. And that's MAXIMUM GEARS

again reserve and satu cannot be simultaneously built

Whereas magic and physical can.. If you say no to that point.. After I've explained so delete your paladin.

You keep stating they can't they can.. Yadayada... Like seriously dude... Just becuase you have pathetic masochistic losers supporting you doesn't mean you're right...

Stuns and dmg for survivability.. Lol... That one really got me.. Considering that's what dks do

AND BTW I actually tried max pve setup... Made no difference whatso-ducking-ever in the kronos dg.. But the fireworks from reserve looked cool at times....

Omercix..you found a group of mobs that spawn next to the boss.. In tos dgs every dh mob os ranged... Where's your steel hurricane now?

Gladi, every pure magic gear comes with physical damage.. Don't try to act smart.... You're doing a bad job

Firstly mobs don't have 30% defense.. Pve expert

I've seen ss' on forums show that.. Banner used to hit hard on mobs

The damage was increased right? Yeah.. And that was with a sudden doom glaive (2100)~~

I don't want to know how much it'd hit with a killer puppet..

Whatver... A speak build will always be beneficial.. No matter which way you take it.. Not just a pure magical one as well.. But wait.. Spears only involve killer puppets? XD

Gladi thinks he's smart going for a shield build when he has massive defense.. And that too.. In pve... Defense curve bro.. Oh wait..

Professional tanks on this forum don't know about defense curves

Yavavai

Hurricane requires that you stand next to the mob.. And not get bug possed..

Every mob on le tos dg is ranged.. Good luck trying to use your hurricane pot

And yeah.. Dk has stuns.. That's all we have.. In a game that surrounds pve

Jul

I know I'm right becuase I've laid down facts.. But people still seem to like implying instead of showing me anything...

If you can't handle a good argument with enough proof why continue? I stayed mine in essays... Like seriously.. Hand hurts

A paladin is a better pve 100% i will not change my argument in any way becuase you people can't make me with those petty excuses of points

A dk is the weakest tank pve wise

Come on cleverass, tell me how am I supposed to get 700-800 heal without having at least 400 magic? Aka the spear from haloween or xmas. And then, I'm gonna lose the damage I just calculated with proven maths, while you just throw theories and you say "I speak with facts".. of all your talking, you mentioned 0 proven fact. Even that 15k for 2h wpns fact is broken, because 15k is the price of no magic 2hs. 100% plot twist right? :)

Showed me? You just theorised it as you want it to happen, unknowingly what possibilities would happen, so basically nothing is proven of what you said, and I don't see any "fact". So crit build you say? There is no 1 spear that comes with magic and crit, except for arena spears, and I won't be using those spears in PvE lol. With that being said, 15% crit is the average crit for magic user. Again, nice "facts" :)

And here is a nice fact: player can do 1k dmg on you in one hit, that means you're dead, so basically, you can't compare this case to PvP. But when I pvped dop when had his skill 3 or 4/4, I dropped him to 1k and then killed me with 2k hp left. Because he knows how to DK.

Nah, what I meant with "we lose stuns" is a reply for when you said "u have aoe stuns and idk idk idk" while those stuns you lose in DK are 1 targeted. Like you want us to have max AoE stuns and max heal and max dmg and max life steal max idk what, where that wouldn't ever happen, those are simply your "facts". Revise your awesome "facts" before talking.

Nooooo you dump... Like do you just use 1 dmg skill during Saturation?? You have normal hits, you have 2-3 usages of strong hit skill, you have that another AoE, Death Call. Dude... and you call me idiot? Just lol. "Facts".

Maximum gears? Yea you mentioned your other "facts" that Omercix is a maxed DK. Well I got bad news for you..

Plot twist: Omercix is a +7-8 DK. That means like you almost, but the difference, he's got brains. And see how that +7 def DK appeared as +10 to you, just because of these survival skills. Moooaaaar "facts" pleeez.

4/4 Saturation and 3/4 Secret Reserves... with maxed life steal enchants. Only regen from shield and bonus from any heavy set. = both skills built. Ta daaaaaa.

Although not full profit of the regen from reserves, but still better than anything else. Now tell me, do you bleed?

You tried full PvE setup, and you are almost same amp as Omercix, and it didn't make difference? Well, somebody needs to delete his DK, because he is a sucky user.

In tos every mob is ranged? Did you even play tos hero? We got another amazing 100% correct "fact", add it to the new book "100 wrong facts by William". The correct fact here is: only 10 mobs we need to kill of all tos hero are ranged, the others are extra. If you play tos hero you understand. Also those winds 14k hp are also ranged but there is a chance that you don't see anyone. You'd understand if you ever played it. But the rest are all melee. Nice facts bru.

Wait what? "every pure magic gear comes with physical damage" lolz, how? Every single 1 magic replaces a specific amount of physical. It seems you didn't read my calculations I made when using mace + shield vs using halo/xmas spear. Anywa if you take a look at it, you'd see how big the dmg output is for mace. And also, shield has block, you know, and you can see how effective it is in his vids, since you don't play a tank. You need to learn more believe me. Even if its a small def difference, it makes a huge deal when you have 7%-10% block, and when mobs do more dmg.

Also you are missing a big something here. 2100 dmg from doom spear, and before they increase its dmg? Then that means before they changed its mechanisms to split dmg. Another "fact"?

And 30% def or 10%, I just took a random number and subtracted the same def in both formulas, it doesn't matter as long as the same def was applied in both cases, I just wanted to show you a comparison between the dmg output of the two builds.

From what I saw from Omercix, he knew how to use Threads of Darkness, to get those far away mobs, and the others he just walked into them, again mentioned that ugly fact about ts mobs lel.

Those you call "Facts", are mostly totally wrong, when you bring right facts, nobody will disagree with you. Just because of those ppl who supported me know where the facts were spoken, doesn't mean they are masochistic. Know the definition of the word 'fact', m8. Good luck.

You want people to believe and support your lying facts that are completely contradicted by a seen video, and you think you're right, and all others are wrong... stupidity at its finest.

Edited by Gladiator

I dont want to this but Maili please just look your build and stats again and after that think about what you talked about here. Yeah sure, with this build you cant tank any kind of boss in game , and this is because why you dont think dks are not good tanks.  :sorry:  :sorry:

maili.png

Annnd to crystana

Ohmmm... i used a spear. Or do you really think you can reach 600 dmg and 280 magic with a +9 mace? And heal 5/5 btw.

I tried many different builds because i like to really understand and practice the s... out of a class. At a point i had the same thoughts as you: High banner, high lifesteal, high magic, high crit with spear should heal you 24/7. But in opposite to you i actually tried that build and experienced, that it has limited use. Its really great for short battles, but in long ones you either have to kite (pvp) or you are screwed (pve)

Edited by Crystana

Ohmmm... i used a spear. Or do you really think you can reach 600 dmg and 280 magic with a +9 mace? And heal 5/5 btw.

I tried many different builds because i like to really understand and practice the s... out of a class. At a point i had the same thoughts as you: High banner, high lifesteal, high magic, high crit with spear should heal you 24/7. But in opposite to you i actually tried that build and experienced, that it has limited use. Its really great for short battles, but in long ones you either have to kite (pvp) or you are screwed (pve)

Finally some Pala comes who can understand what I'm trying to say...

Relying on his lying "facts", he thinks he is perfect, who just throws some philosophical theories that are imaginary and unable to happen. Like implying to say to go 4/4 shield 4/4 sun seal and 4/4 banner in one of his posts, like come on, know what are you talking about, especially when you are talking to experienced Palas, who tried many builds many times to do some actions, but still you ignore and keep creating more n more unreal explanations of certain situations.

Now expect also from him that he calls you a noob and a bad pala because you can't solo stuff, although his imaginary pala can.

That's the way of dealing of some sorts of psychos who'd never accept the truth and admit to their faults n mistakes.

My stats are actually bearable thank you very much.. XD pve set goes upto 15% dodge and 11.4 block you take an ss of my pvp set (i can send multiple ss' where i beat high amp bds... Really proud of it actually) and then use it against me whilst i support the class you play.. Sigh... Special....

Hi there everyone, i got a time out because a scammer mod doesn't like me *sob

Back to topic :3

I have actually gone for a different approach...after thinking everything through... Here it goes

In the cases above you talk about magic for phydmg and vice versa

Yet you do not take into consideration the fact that hurricane is a one block spread nor do you take in the 200hp loss which i still find disturbing

Don't hurt my block set it's actually close to max.. Considering you can't get any higher unless I had armour and a my block gear a level higher which adds... 0.1?or0.2? Sorry not familiar :(

Nudging this in.. But i could beat you in a pvp omercix... So next time you ss my gear take into consideration of the fact that i am a pvp dk :3:3:3

Ah yes.. I see people who actually consider dks of any pve value when we have lower demand.. But wait.. No one brought that up yet...

Now then... Take a specific dg condition.. Tos.. Where the mobs are so spread apart.. Life steal bearly even procs.. Why? Because hurricane won't hit as much... Hence me claiming banner is greater..

Might i remind y'all I've finished every dg in game excluding tos hero.. Becuase i do not want to go through the pain of farming reputation.. Yes i have finished tos normal.. The hardest of the bunch

Me as a dk... Doing well... Dks as a bunch.. Not so much.. Yet you all seem to not understand that

Given a choice between a dk and a barb.. As a tank.. The logical choice would be a barb.. Yet damage output spot would be taken by rogues

Dks are rhe middle child of the mc factions.. Which in paper sounds good.. But in a dg situation, it js possible to get the best of both.. I.e barb and rogue.. Hence no need for a dk

Is this problem faced by elves and paladins?

Paladin is the firstborn's pure tank... Ranger... Dps

Bd is supposed to be the middle child.. Yet.. Compare bds to dks.. And you'll see where I'm coming from

This is not a buff dk rant.. Its a 'make dks relevant'... And people like omercix shadow it by just stating that a dk can solo a few bosses hence that's not the case.. Which imo just seems illogical.

That is all

Paladin is the firstborn's pure tank...

Ty for sharing your opinion, but lemme tell you the truth, Pala would never get into pts without his banner and aura, and fetter in few cases. Tank you say? Nah that's the BD.

So this made me use kw and rage set and max dps, so I can be more useful in dungs. Thanks to devs, we lost our tanking aspect, and I finally quit the game :P

Ty for sharing your opinion, but lemme tell you the truth, Pala would never get into pts without his banner and aura, and fetter in few cases. Tank you say? Nah that's the BD.

So this made me use kw and rage set and max dps, so I can be more useful in dungs. Thanks to devs, we lost our tanking aspect, and I finally quit the game :P

You can talk about paladins all you want.. You still have demand based on what you just said.

Dks are bds.. But weak enough that we share no demand whatsoever compared to the other classes :)

Hence /rant

If people still care to disagree about my opinions of buffing dk to the extent that we have enough demand becuase a video shows how effective dks are at killing bosses.. Which in all honesty a rogue or a barb could do

Then what's the point of having a dk?

Why only DK should be able to kill those bosses? Barb, BD, and Pala should be able as well.

Rogue wouldn't solo eye btw, idk why u got it into discussion.

Why only DK should be able to kill those bosses? Barb, BD, and Pala should be able as well.

Rogue wouldn't solo eye btw, idk why u got it into discussion.

Ask arenawar, solos t3 minibosses without max gear lol

Well a rogue could do the same

Bd dmg output and def translates to just as much survivability

I brought rogues and barbs here becuase in a dg pt.. Would you rather have a dk or the two of those? ^

You brought paladins here.. If i recall and you actually called dk stronger by comparison to other classes when they have.... The lowest demand at mc

Hence them not being as common

2 STRONG?

stuns don't change much in pve when boss attack speed is the duration between a sharp shadow stun time and that too when it is able to hit aka 1/100 against a boss at 4/4

Silence... 'i still get damaged, but not to the rare extreme extent, yay'

Barb, best tank

Bd follows

Paladin next... Life steal set + banner... Same as steel hurricane and life steal set

Heal, and shield

Dk... Dark Shield.. -80 (edit) dmg reduction works 50% of the time

And saturation.. Lose 4% hp for 4% life steal.

Secret reserve..... Well... I don't need to talk about that garbage.

Stop talking trash becuase you can't handle yourself in pvp and relate it to a class as a whole.

Check the dk sub section.. You're acting like barbordie... 'I fought a dk that could time his stuns which i probably have so i now will reinstate that dk stuns are broken hue hue hue'

What more to expect, you trusted a person that insults you behind your back.. Lolz

You got Pala into discussion too :P

Sigh.. Idiots

If anyone considers Barbarians/Rogue a weaker tank than dk I'd downright just leave this topic

Choosing between magic ans physical?

Why not have both

Oh wait.. Idiotic paladins

We all want physical damage errrrrrr

Oh wait... You have 2hands in game worth 15k

Stop stating a paladin couldn't do what omercix could i showed you how it could with actually remaining at full hp even during cd

A crit build... Check out every physical gear after 18 gladi.. And stop being stupid... They come with built in crit... But that was a minor point

I guess i can't use sarcasm on forums.. Too much idiots....

When in a 1v1 (aka pvp) players take you to low health and kill you before reserve activates.. Ok... So when in a 5v1... Think about it geniuses... Or did gladi just break all your brains together?

You're talking about non two simultaneous builds... How?

Like.. Two hands are worth millions on your faction right?

Magic is a necessity for paladins atleast half your skills work on it...

Even if my quote on that was wrong banner heal actually more than enough in pve

Wait.. But idiots don't read all my points...

Ah.. We lose stun and damage if you max out survivability...

What did omercix get by putting points on satu...

Some people are thick skulled

4% hp is nothing?

Like.. 200hp is nothing?

You'd heal back 1100-1200 with max life steal gear between satu time.. Amd just get back 900-1000

Your definition of nothing costs 17% of the skill...like seriously?.. And that's MAXIMUM GEARS

again reserve and satu cannot be simultaneously built

Whereas magic and physical can.. If you say no to that point.. After I've explained so delete your paladin.

You keep stating they can't they can.. Yadayada... Like seriously dude... Just becuase you have pathetic masochistic losers supporting you doesn't mean you're right...

Stuns and dmg for survivability.. Lol... That one really got me.. Considering that's what dks do

AND BTW I actually tried max pve setup... Made no difference whatso-ducking-ever in the kronos dg.. But the fireworks from reserve looked cool at times....

Omercix..you found a group of mobs that spawn next to the boss.. In tos dgs every dh mob os ranged... Where's your steel hurricane now?

Gladi, every pure magic gear comes with physical damage.. Don't try to act smart.... You're doing a bad job

Firstly mobs don't have 30% defense.. Pve expert

I've seen ss' on forums show that.. Banner used to hit hard on mobs

The damage was increased right? Yeah.. And that was with a sudden doom glaive (2100)~~

I don't want to know how much it'd hit with a killer puppet..

Whatver... A speak build will always be beneficial.. No matter which way you take it.. Not just a pure magical one as well.. But wait.. Spears only involve killer puppets? XD

Gladi thinks he's smart going for a shield build when he has massive defense.. And that too.. In pve... Defense curve bro.. Oh wait..

Professional tanks on this forum don't know about defense curves

Yavavai

Hurricane requires that you stand next to the mob.. And not get bug possed..

Every mob on le tos dg is ranged.. Good luck trying to use your hurricane pot

And yeah.. Dk has stuns.. That's all we have.. In a game that surrounds pve

Jul

I know I'm right becuase I've laid down facts.. But people still seem to like implying instead of showing me anything...

If you can't handle a good argument with enough proof why continue? I stayed mine in essays... Like seriously.. Hand hurts

A paladin is a better pve 100% i will not change my argument in any way becuase you people can't make me with those petty excuses of points

A dk is the weakest tank pve wise

"Hi there everyone, i got a time out because a scammer mod doesn't like me *sob

Hell get out of ur puberty ,wash ur mouth and start actually playing ur class instead of thinking i gave u a personal issued timeout

Good day

-.- maili stop crying, move on from dk!

Don't be too stubborn, u should consider other players' thoughts too.

Anyway, im not defending anyone here. :)

Paladin is the firstborn's pure tank.

At this point I consider mailli either a troll or completely delusional. Go make a pala and see its glorious pve abilites :)

Pala is for pvp in parties and pve as support-tank-hybrid (not really good in any of those)

Edited by Crystana

So crystana, what you're telling me is.. Paladin is not a tank... You are the only class that can use a shield.. Heal thyself... And you're not... A tank? Instead of making remarks.. Read my posts... Properly

And what poley is telling me is, when a good portion of dks (Russian subtopic) hate a skill / class as a whole we're supposed to move on.... I hated swaaz just as much as any random person who's talked to the arrogant guy but you're a whole nother level... You did steal gear, you insult me on the basis of defending myself which makes ye a hypocrite in itself.. And you act aggressive in a place where you weren't required... So I'd say someone's on their time of the month ^^

And you needn't talk about my age when i discuss a topic regarding the game in forums.. Mods these days ;)

Gladi's somewhat getting it.. :)

Higgins..defensive buff.. Classes speciality.. Comes with every class if i recall...

And Livi... I should consider someone else's opinions when they're trying to defend their class and I'm defending mine?

Learn how a debate works

And what poley is telling me is, when a good portion of dks (Russian subtopic) hate a skill / class as a whole we're supposed to move on.... I hated swaaz just as much as any random person who's talked to the arrogant guy but you're a whole nother level... You did steal gear, you insult me on the basis of defending myself which makes ye a hypocrite in itself.. And you act aggressive in a place where you weren't required... So I'd say someone's on their time of the month ^^

And you needn't talk about my age when i discuss a topic regarding the game in forums.. Mods these days

> idiots here

> idiots there

>says its defending myself

> hears smth, repeats smth "papagiallo"

Defend urself without using insults

I dont like pubics throwing around with insults

And how did u know im on my time of my month :o, creepy

So crystana, what you're telling me is.. Paladin is not a tank... You are the only class that can use a shield.. Heal thyself... And you're not... A tank? Instead of making remarks.. Read my posts... Properly

I don't know if you read other's posts or not, but if you do, you'd have understood by now, that heal isn't that big deal in Pala, you need to sacrifice a lot of damage for it, you'd sacrifice also defensive stats, you'd sacrifice stuns. While in other tanks, you improve your tanking stats, and make your tanking skills more effective. For example, increasing DK's def, increases Dark Shield's effectiveness. Increasing life steal/health regen, increases Saturation/Secret Reserve's effectiveness.

In Barbs, increasing def, increases Warcry buff, and increasing max HP, increases the health recovery from Battle Fury. In BD's also the same way for parry and def, where the effectiveness of Parry, and Shield skills increases, respectively.

And you needn't talk about my age when i discuss a topic regarding the game in forums.. Mods these days

> idiots here

> idiots there

>says its defending myself

> hears smth, repeats smth "papagiallo"

Defend urself without using insults

I dont like pubics throwing around with insults

And how did u know im on my time of my month :o, creepy

Well, if at the point of time... People justify their points with completely deviated reasons how else would i reply?

Besides.. As a mod.. You're supposed to keep your cool.. And this is a secondary insult...

Or are you telling me the rules don't apply to you?

Creepy eh? You stopping a conversation becuase of a few words you could've edited out.. Almost seems like you have an agenda... Besides thw point.. Not a controversy post (you don't even know my age) xD

And gladi

Would you consider paladins to be a tank for elves?

(heal is actually not low but you can think it is.. Compared to ds does a good job.. But nvm) paladins are a croud control maximum defensive class on elves

amiright?

Barbs.. Have higher defensive potential than dks

Rogues have higher dmg potential than dks..

What use do dks have in the long stretch?

Or are you telling me pvp matters?

Edited by mailliwdxb

Well, if at the point of time... People justify their points with completely deviated reasons how else would i reply?

Besides.. As a mod.. You're supposed to keep your cool.. And this is a secondary insult...

Or are you telling me the rules don't apply to you?

Creepy eh? You stopping a conversation becuase of a few words you could've edited out.. Almost seems like you have an agenda... Besides thw point.. Not a controversy post (you don't even know my age) xD

And gladi

(heal is actually not low but you can think it is.. Compared to ds does a good job.. But nvm) paladins are a croud control maximum defensive class on elves

amiright?

I don't really understand why are you putting a lightweight class as rogues in a tanks discussions. They are supposed to be damagers ERGO they have higher damage than a tank. ( of course ). And if there's someone who defend their opinions with completely deviated reasons, it's you, buddy. You are just supposing. Theories, theories, theories. Making theories over classes you have evidently not even tried, and Still calling us idiots when all people here are telling that your facts aren't reliable.

P.S. if Livi and Pow are mods, i think they know pretty well how does a Debat work.

And gladi

amiright?

Idk where I got pvp in my talking.

Anyways,

I didn't say heal isn't high. It can get upto 800, but for that you will sacrifice those AoE stuns, you'd also sacrifice a lot of damage. Also if I wanna max heal I should sacrifice def and go for spear. Which in this case contradicts your statement for highest def elf char.

I repeated that many times, I don't get why you still don't understand, and you keep stating your dumb sentences again and again although I proved you wrong many times.

Let's say Pala uses shield and can get max def, that's right. But I don't think that def is the only thing for a tank to be a good tank. The def difference between both classes with maxed gears could go around the 2k. (From 6k def bd to 8k with shield pala). And also, you were saying that pala should use spear, and mace and shield is a stupid choice. And now you're contradicting yourself, saying that pala can go max def. Also the % of added def is few from 6k to 8k, and I think you already said that many times and criticised it, and now you're making it a wow, when it comes to pala.

You also forgot BD'S OP shield skill, that easily saves 1000-1200 damage at 3/4, with a pretty low cd, considering counter would stay 4/4, which also restores a lot of damage constantly from life steal. Not to forget Sap and parry, which can be greatly effective when fighting melee bosses. A maxed Sap definitely saves more damage than pala heal restores.

"Rogues have higher dmg potential than dks.."

This here, proves your ignorance (sorry Poley but had to say it), so you want that DK do more damage than a damaging class? And the def of Barbs is pretty close to DK's. Both have pretty high survivability, maybe Barb a bit more, but DK has more damage and stuns. And stop getting Rogues into this, because it's not their place.

I stated rogues have more use

You seem to focus on heal.. I said don't mention the point... If you read my sentence properly

Then you bring in skill point usage and talk about my 'ignorance' when you keep bringing in points that are completely irrelevant considering they are an excuse for every class

Bd has a shield that you overestimate and then some...

Paladin still remain firstborn's main tank class.. Because of crowd control and max defensives

Higgins...

Why doesn't anyone ever read the entire thing before posting random stuff....

Demand wise dk is the last thing that comes to mind.. Hence me referring to rogue in the first place... Do you want me to sleep out each word for you next time?

And gladi...

Look at all of the rogue and barbarian skills...

Both have damage reduction passives

One is an iron all defense..

One is a dps load..

I never asked for a massive massive buff..i ask that dks be relevant

You calling me ignorant when you 'think' dks have higher defensives than barb.. And dks almost match up in damage..

Stuns stuns stuns... That don't work in pve and are not effective as well

Damage? Compare barb dmg skills to dks

And we're supposed to be tanks

Yet i hear pathetic excuses...

X----X

@higgins

'Stop crying and move away from dk'

'knows how to debate'

'justify their points with completely deviated reason'

I think anyone with the female anatomy can be a forum mod here :)

I mean it in the literal sense.. Not an insult at all

And looks like they need to stop poking into class related details on forum for no reason... 'stop talking about the class'

God...

I stated rogues have more use

You seem to focus on heal.. I said don't mention the point... If you read my sentence properly

Then you bring in skill point usage and talk about my 'ignorance' when you keep bringing in points that are completely irrelevant considering they are an excuse for every class

Bd has a shield that you overestimate and then some...

Paladin still remain firstborn's main tank class.. Because of crowd control and max defensives

Higgins...

Why doesn't anyone ever read the entire thing before posting random stuff....

Demand wise dk is the last thing that comes to mind.. Hence me referring to rogue in the first place... Do you want me to sleep out each word for you next time?

And gladi...

Look at all of the rogue and barbarian skills...

Both have damage reduction passives

One is an iron all defense..

One is a dps load..

I never asked for a massive massive buff..i ask that dks be relevant

You calling me ignorant when you 'think' dks have higher defensives than barb.. And dks almost match up in damage..

Stuns stuns stuns... That don't work in pve and are not effective as well

Damage? Compare barb dmg skills to dks

And we're supposed to be tanks

Yet i hear pathetic excuses...

X----X

If you want me to not mention a point you stated then don't state in the first place. Say something useful or don't at all. That's a basic "debating skill".

You are the one who seems to focus on heal and make it a big deal, in each post you be like "You can heal", and "Pala best tank wowow heal skill + op def + op shield + op crowd control bla bla bla".

What? Skill points should be ignored when judging a class? Skill points are the first thing to look at when doing so. So you don't fall in a mistake where you call a class OP when having every skill maxed xD

And I didn't overestimate BD's Shield, it is really ~1000 dmg at 3/4. Tested.

Crowd control.. Useful in very few situations, where you need to keep monsters alive, and run further. Don't overestimate it. Also if you wanna go full heal as you want to be a good tanker, you're gonna lose some of these controls :P

I saw Barb and Rogue skills. Rogue could never be brought to being a better tanker as DKs even if they have Reflexes. Because Rogue still wears and light armor, and DK has way more tanking abilities. So no problem with them having that skill, they needed it. 

"You calling me ignorant when you 'think' dks have higher defensives than barb.. And dks almost match up in damage.."

You don't read, do you...

And the def of Barbs is pretty close to DK's. Both have pretty high survivability, maybe Barb a bit more, but DK has more damage and stuns.

What do you want me to call you, huh?

DKs have 4 damaging skills, barbs 2. Well, let's count Chop as a half dmg skill. So 2.5. And also if you compare the damage from the skills, Exhalation and Sharp Shadows do pretty not bad damage. You compare em yourself lol. What you want me to call you, again?

"Stuns stuns stuns... That don't work in pve and are not effective as well"

>speaks 100 times about Pala's AoE stuns. And how good of a tank Pala is because of these stuns.