Tactics for Death Knight from Omercix - DKMaster

Omercix

11.4 block with max set.

Do you play a tank? Because 15% block is reachable.

And I said I won't argue anymore... I saw a vid of a DK having an amazing survivability and a Pala would never do that with the same amount of HP pots used. If you wanna imagine a Pala instead of that DK? Multiply the damage he received by 2 and devide the heals he got via lifesteal by 2 and add 500 HP each 14 seconds from the "OP" heal skill. Would die even before this cd come back if there is no other defensive skills supporting the Pala like a huge lifesteal(22.5% from gear and 14% from skill) and more than 100 dmg saved each 1 or 2 hits.

Till you show me a Pala who does that without that much HP pots or a Pala who says that Pala is a better tank, I won't be posting. Because it's useless to argue with you. Talking without proves. You are just imagining, but when it comes to reality, a Pala with won't best def and lifesteal last a minute. While here I have a vid of a DK and a strong enough Pala to try it out.

And you make 2 secs AoE 80% stun, which REMOVES Banner, a big wow.

I'm done.

I don't know what paladin are you talking about. If that post was referred to me, i advise u to check my profile imagine :lol:

But you will die before it even heals...

Why? If it activates on 1200 HP, and you have 60% def(+ some def from the skill), and the opponent is hitting 200 (500 on 0 def) And let's say you are fighting 2 of them. IF Dark Shield doesn't activate, a IF parry or block doesn't work, you will receive 400 damage. from your hits you will regen 100-150 HP. And if 4/4 Saturation, you will regen even more. And there is a low chance that Dark shield doesn't activate. Let's say also if you stun some mobs and get to evade some attacks, I'm sure you will survive 5 seconds. And if you are lucky to get it activated when the regen counter has only 1-2 sec left, then you will regen after 1-2 sec of activation. Now after your HP dropped to 500, you get 1k extra HP. Now imagine if you have healers with you, because of course you won't go dungs alone where more than 2 mobs attack you. If you want to survive without healers, then you are one reason this game sucks.

Anyways, I agree that it activates a bit late when receiving bigger amount of damage, but it is not weak skill as some people say.

Yes Higgins my last paragraph was for you, smart paladins can't make out text i guess :(

Gladi gladi gladi

"Every single point you put up means nothing to me cuz errr derrr i saw a max dk kill a boss with max pve set errr derrrrr"

I bet a GOOD paladin like zeus, sweet or sharp would be able to do the same.

Let me teach you how to play your class.. Seems like y'all just keep talking xD

Buy magic gear... . Seems like you compromise heal for the 'looking cool with a mace factor' or better yet.. Buy a pve spear set... Or do you want to say that spears aren't for you becuase.. Meh.. I might win this conversation...

A good paladin can reach 28-32% crit easily

Sweetmandy's heal reaches 1.5k crit....

Aka paladin = necro with armour

"weak heal, no dark shield is way better boo hoo...."

dark shield isn't a constant... Heal is.. I'd say the damage reduction from my dark shield would be tripled from a GOOD paladin's heal..

Oh wait.. The only good paladin on the forums is zeus and he isn't here.. Everyone else seems to like calling outrdks for their stuns lmao

Paladins sacred shield :*.... Does it block... 400-600 dmg?

Now add heal and ss total cd and dmg reductions.. I'd say paladins get to be invincible at that point

BUT WAIT

Banner... Foj... Teleports... Oh joyous days these paladins have aoe stuns, mob escapes... And aoe dmg that can't miss... :*:*:*

Banner dmg relates to life steal.. Aka.. Add that to the list of reduction and cd

And then we have.. Sun seal... A life steal skill... Just like dks.. With no repercussions (hp loss)... Add one more to the list guys!

Now... Let's talk about... The class i started 3 years ago with

Dark shield : 100 dmg reductions.... Higgins... Next time you bring up points make sure they're reliable... Well... I guess that skill won't be changing.. Annnnny time soon eh? Since.. Its fixed... Oh people still complain that it's a passive :(... Looks like when mobs will be doing 2k dmg.. 100 is still going to matter :... That 100! Dmg!!..

*sarcasm*

Dark shield dmg reduction is fixed... Besides... Its still chanced..

Anyways... One survivability skill... The only amazing one.. That might get outdated soon.. But I'm happy atm

Moving on...

Saturation and secret reserve

The next 2 and only survival skills out of 3 for a tank...

Let's talk about this amazing bunch

Saturation 4% hp sacrifice.. For (don't quote me on this) 8-12 seconds of 14% life steal

So in total give me an average number of how much I'll get back eh?

Remember this is when the skill is at max... Also add weapon dmg speed / output..

Well..I'm not at all angry about this one

Seems like every dk's got used to it (Check Russian sub topics you'll see the amount of hate for this skill)

Meh..

Now... Secret reserve.. The skill gladi holds highly

The skill adds... Wait for it..

Now regen... At 4/4...maths done

Regen amount * 10/11 (any one)

You all might say.. Wowzers.. Thats alot.. But let's check how much is total regen output

In a fight regen = half.. So basically

4/4 secret reserve regen in a fight = basic regen * 5

(max level :*)

regen from what I've seen.. In this state.. Brackets between 400-1.1k

Highest and max...

Oh dk op..1.1k heal :(

How much regen does one level 22 accesory regen crystal give?

I'm taking a wild guess... 23?

What is 23 x 5 guys? You guessed right... 115 regen per enchant

So when someone shows you big regen numbers (mecha) don't instantly praise them ;)

Moving on... When does this skill activate?

As a dk.. Rocking 5k hp... Skill activates at... Wait for it......... 600-800hp...:*:*:*:*:*

Think about it.. When a dk reaches this hp.. What do you think must've caused it guys? :*

Yes.. A boss or a war group..

Everyone likes being smart.. Yayy

Do you think anything that takes you down to this hp will wait for 5 seconds for you to have even 1x tick guys? :*

Bosses are kind these days tho :(

To put 5 seconds into perspective... An average pvp lasts that time.. I mean the whole duration of the pvp ;)

Ah, my final retort...

What does life steal work with? Life steal runes

What does regen work with? Regen runes

Both can be used in accesories.. So in the end.. We get..?

Either life steal or secret link

Aka both skills can't be simultaneously built...

Is there any skill on ws that does this? :o

No...

3 survival skills

1 good one

Rest two.. Idek

But you're only allowed to have 2/3

Had fun in William's school of death Knights and what nots? Go and buy yourself cookies... *hi*

Congratulation for this well thouhgt opinion, but first, I don't need to watch anyone to convince myself that Dks are very good tanks if you know how to use them. Second, as i've said, very nice points but it looks like you made just some good theories, nothing more. Third, I'm talking becouse I have a deathknight and not a paladin ( references to my latest post, "watch my profile picture", the guild you see is on mc side ), and I know pretty well how to use it :)

P.S. i'm glad you're trying to share us your opinions, really :). But, as you can see, I'm talking to you using a thing called "respect". Even if I don't agree some of your points, I'm talking without using any sarcastic sentence ( becouse ive seen lately that people dislike it when I use it... I wonder why :/ ).

Salutes from the " Smart paladin" :)

Congratulation for this well thouhgt opinion, but first, I don't need to watch anyone to convince myself that Dks are very good tanks if you know how to use them. Second, as i've said, very nice points but it looks like you made just some good theories, nothing more. Third, I'm talking becouse I have a deathknight and not a paladin ( references to my latest post, "watch my profile picture", the guild you see is on mc side ), and I know pretty well how to use it :)

P.S. i'm glad you're trying to share us your opinions, really :). But, as you can see, I'm talking to you using a thing called "respect". Even if I don't agree some of your points, I'm talking without using any sarcastic sentence ( becouse ive seen lately that people dislike it when I use it... I wonder why :/ ).

Salutes from the " Smart paladin" :)

Shhhhh :ph34r: he worked hard for that post. Don't spoil his efforts.

Ah, so i guess the majority of dks on every other subtopic (Russian side) just don't play the class eh?

When 'dks' actually go against their own class.. Sigh

Theories? I shit you not.. Everything i typed from the dk part is everything I've faced.

Besides I've tried max pve build, sets.. Etc etc

And pvp cd sets to builds.. Etc etc

I know the class I've been playing for 3 years.

Paladin.. I dare say.. How was i wrong in what I posted?

You can do the maths.. Actually.. Nvm.. Don't xD

Well.. I prefer using sarcasm when peculiars call me out especially when it comes to defending their class when it comes to half arsed skills

Next time, you talk about respect

"you don't know how to use your class properly"

"learn your class more mate"

^^ love it when their retort is basically nothing.. love winning

excuse me, but Glad is a way better Pala than Sweetmandy and probably better than Sharp as well. And I'm quiet to a 100% sure that Zeus also can't do it.

You also forgot to add that a Paladin loses a big amount of physical damage when he goes for full heal .-. Means the life steal won't be as good as it is for a Dk.

P.S. DON'T start to argue with me :D to argue with you is senseless anyway :friends:

Ah, so i guess the majority of dks on every other subtopic (Russian side) just don't play the class eh?

When 'dks' actually go against their own class.. Sigh

Theories? I shit you not.. Everything i typed from the dk part is everything I've faced.

Besides I've tried max pve build, sets.. Etc etc

And pvp cd sets to builds.. Etc etc

I know the class I've been playing for 3 years.

Paladin.. I dare say.. How was i wrong in what I posted?

You can do the maths.. Actually.. Nvm.. Don't xD

Well.. I prefer using sarcasm when peculiars call me out especially when it comes to defending their class when it comes to half arsed skills

Next time, you talk about respect

"you don't know how to use your class properly"

"learn your class more mate"

^^ love it when their retort is basically nothing.. love winning

Ok if you put this on this way fine :D

I guess also you have proved your points with a +8/10 amped dk, so useless to write that, right? But I still don't get why there aren't Paladins who post great results of their winnings in youtube or in forum itself. I know, you might say, "why the hell would they? Just to prove you one point?" Hell no. No no no. You are perfectly right :). But if you find a video, i'll gladly like to see it.

*salutes*

Was that Polite and Respectful enough? ^_^

You also forgot to add that a Paladin loses a big amount of physical damage when he goes for full heal .-. Means the life steal won't be as good as it is for a Dk.

Somebody has got brains!

Here my new video : 

I want to show that, 4/4 steel hurricane and 3/4 saturation is a perfect combo for pve :)  I want to specify that , 3/4 Saturation takes %4 of your hp and it means (if I have 5k hp) -200 hp but +%10 life steal and just my normal attack has 450-500+ dmg it means extra 45-50 hp lifesteal on every normal att , so I can take my hp that I sacrified for skill use ,  if I did not use any skill extra :D Also I have %22 basic life steal.

+ This video I have 4/4 stell hurricane which have 500+ dmg to mobs. Generally in Dungeons if u are a tank probably there are a lot of mobs around u , which means that a lot of mobs u lifesteal from :D And if u use Spear +10 and have good dmg build , steel hurricane can hit 1000+ more to each mob , maybe you will not believe , but it is possible :) If u want to see look for player MECHA's build ( from EU-EMERALD). With 3/4 saturation , he have %30+ lifesteal and 4/4 steel hurricane he hits 1000+ more dmg to each mob around him and if there are 4 mobs around him he instantly restores 1200+ hp  :dirol:  :dirol: (Also stell hurricane can deal critic damage :spiteful: )

I hope my video is enough for what I mean here  :good:  :good:  :good:

Edited by Omercix

Here my new video : https://youtu.be/uAUXH9JbrMo

I want to show that, 4/4 steel hurricane and 3/4 saturation is a perfect combo for pve :) I want to specify that , 3/4 Saturation takes %4 of your hp and it means (if I have 5k hp) -200 hp but +%10 life steal and just my normal attack has 450-500+ dmg it means extra 45-50 hp lifesteal on every normal att , so I can take my hp that I sacrified for skill use , if I did not use any skill extra :D Also I have %22 basic life steal.

+ This video I have 4/4 stell hurricane which have 500+ dmg to mobs. Generally in Dungeons if u are a tank probably there are a lot of mobs around u , which means that a lot of mobs u lifesteal from :D And if u use Spear +10 and have good dmg build , steel hurricane can hit 1000+ more to each mob , maybe you will not believe , but it is possible :) If u want to see look for player MECHA's build ( from EU-EMERALD). With 3/4 saturation , he have %30+ lifesteal and 4/4 steel hurricane he hits 1000+ more dmg to each mob around him and if there are 4 mobs around him he instantly restores 1200 hp :dirol: :dirol:

I hope my video is enough for what I mean here :good: :good: :good:

Loooool my friend. Impressive :good: :D

>0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 46 0 0 0 0 46 46 46 0 0 0 0 0 

>+222 +222 +222 +222 +222

>OMG NOOB SKILL TAKES 4% OF HP!!!!!!

>DK NOOB SURVIVABILITY!!!!!!!! 

>DK WORST TANK EVERRRRR!!!!

I'm just done with this pointless argument... :good:

Edited by Gladiator

Nuff said bro hahaha :D

I said, I am going to upload easy tree dungeon solo video, before, I am sorry but It tooks 40 min I could not upload that video because It takes hours to upload it on youtube and my internet could not take it , I am sorry :  :   :

So now you're telling me sanctuary mobs determine how good a level 26 class is.. Like dude.. Are you brain dead?.. Oh wait.. Getduck xD xD xD xD

.... Nice

And yes higgings you've answered yourself...

Julia... Tell me sweetmandy's damage output...

Paladins damage comes from magic.. I.e skills... Or are you saying major dmg output comes from regular attack?

Damage output... Damage output.. Damage output....

Why are level 23 2 hands 15k on elf?

Almost as cheap as a bow on mc.. Funny.. Ik.. People like collecting i guess...

Gladi complains when he doesn't have a magic set.. And he sees a max dk and whines about dk 'pve goodness'...

***Look.. I argue.. When people spill crap... Not my fault :) ***

Again.. Check out the dk subtopics @Ru once in a while gladi.. There aren't any 'special minded' self nerf wanting dks there...

If 3/4th of all dks there agree with the collective decision that we need more survivability and to buff that horrible horrible secret reserve the greater populous might be right

Oh wait.. It's the paladin who helped getducked.... Nvm.. Some people are just born senseless... Gawd I'm never letting that down :'D

Here my new video : https://youtu.be/uAUXH9JbrMo

I want to show that, 4/4 steel hurricane and 3/4 saturation is a perfect combo for pve :) I want to specify that , 3/4 Saturation takes %4 of your hp and it means (if I have 5k hp) -200 hp but +%10 life steal and just my normal attack has 450-500+ dmg it means extra 45-50 hp lifesteal on every normal att , so I can take my hp that I sacrified for skill use , if I did not use any skill extra :D Also I have %22 basic life steal.

+ This video I have 4/4 stell hurricane which have 500+ dmg to mobs. Generally in Dungeons if u are a tank probably there are a lot of mobs around u , which means that a lot of mobs u lifesteal from :D And if u use Spear +10 and have good dmg build , steel hurricane can hit 1000+ more to each mob , maybe you will not believe , but it is possible :) If u want to see look for player MECHA's build ( from EU-EMERALD). With 3/4 saturation , he have %30+ lifesteal and 4/4 steel hurricane he hits 1000+ more dmg to each mob around him and if there are 4 mobs around him he instantly restores 1200+ hp :dirol: :dirol: (Also stell hurricane can deal critic damage :spiteful: )

I hope my video is enough for what I mean here :good: :good: :good:

Ahhh... Max dk with max life steal heals just as much as a paladin heals crit (1400)

So i guess basic skills are equal to an expert that has the possibility of bug position (hurricane) and saturation which takes 200 hp to activate so...

Even max gear heal = 1k

but paladin steal heals 1400 per tick with ...

Keep spewing bullshit gladi.. Keep talking

And jul, last time we were in an argument over skills ... If i recall.. That skill got a nerf in the following update eh?

I bring reliable stats.. I'd know when something isn't fair..

It's reached the point that as a dk.. Going dging..

Seeing barbs bearly losing any hp even in the new tos town becuase of their limitless defensives...

Rogues as a tank substitute due to life steal and reflex...

Paladins in their war capabilities and similar to barbarian pve possibilities (just not very smart people play paladin i guess :( ) ...

Bd,by being a bd

Compare death knight to all of those melees

Jack of all trades? Still the master of none...

As a tank that's shameful

/Rant

Say whatever you want gladi... You seem to like acting like a hesitant child

Look at what you have closely higgings and compare that dk of yours properly... You'll see how being a stun king won't get you far in game..

Omercix.. Respects... Max out dk deserves props.. People seem to forget that the person soloing is running on the best gear in game...

These people just want to use your videos as an excuse to not upgrade dks..

And Jul..support him all you want.. I have reinstated facts and opinions together... He's stated

"derr... I saw a video... Wooo hoo.. Dk Op"

These people just want to use your videos as an excuse to not upgrade dks..

I did not say that I don't want Dks to be upgraded, I just said that I don't see a Dk worse than a Paladin in tanking. That's all i've meant so far, nothing more.

So now you're telling me sanctuary mobs determine how good a level 26 class is.. Like dude.. Are you brain dead?.. Oh wait.. Getduck xD xD xD xD

.... Nice

And yes higgings you've answered yourself...

Julia... Tell me sweetmandy's damage output...

Paladins damage comes from magic.. I.e skills... Or are you saying major dmg output comes from regular attack?

Damage output... Damage output.. Damage output....

Why are level 23 2 hands 15k on elf?

Almost as cheap as a bow on mc.. Funny.. Ik.. People like collecting i guess...

Gladi complains when he doesn't have a magic set.. And he sees a max dk and whines about dk 'pve goodness'...

***Look.. I argue.. When people spill crap... Not my fault :) ***

Again.. Check out the dk subtopics @Ru once in a while gladi.. There aren't any 'special minded' self nerf wanting dks there...

If 3/4th of all dks there agree with the collective decision that we need more survivability and to buff that horrible horrible secret reserve the greater populous might be right

Oh wait.. It's the paladin who helped getducked.... Nvm.. Some people are just born senseless... Gawd I'm never letting that down :'D

Nah you can ask Sweetmandy and Zeus themselves, we talk with each other about Pala builds more than you think. Zeus also switching to pdmg accessories, because we Paladins know what to choose. Sweetmandy has nothing except healing, she needs to wait 40 seconds till she does a decent damage. There is something called cd. forgot? If banner would hit 700-800 each hit(~400 magic) that means 800 x 6 = 4500-4800, let's take 3500 as an average because enemies have def (30%) and there are crit/dodge chances. Anyways, 381 pdmg, make it 267 average for def(30%). Now let's calculate the damage output in 40 seconds, aka 1 banner usage.

>>in 40 seconds we can do 5 Purifying(1/5) hits ,and 11 normal attacks, add to them banner(4/4) damage. (280x5=1500) + (250x11= 2800) + (3500) = 7800, ~8000. Add some damage for 1 usage of Sun Seal(3/4), 300 damage. Let's even round it exaggeratedly to 9k ;) (And notice how 381 pdmg made almost same dmg as 400 mdmg)

Now if we do a balanced setup where I use a mace and a shield. 693 pdmg 81 mdmg(my set). Now let's do the same. Where my 693 becomes 485 (30% def) And my banner would do 200 damage per hit on 30% def. That means 1200 overall from banner.

>>in 40 seconds we can do 5 Purifying(5/5) hits ,and 11 normal attacks, and 2 shield strikes(3/4), add to them banner(4/4) damage. (540x5=2800) + (485x11= 5335) + (530x2= 1060) + (1200) = ~11k, add Sun Seal (1/4) damage (~150) And if I wanna exaggeratedly round it, it'd be 12k.

And don't forget more hits and more pdmg during banner = more profit of the damage buff provided.

On top of having more dmg, shield provides more def and a whole defensive stat: block. Which is great if built well. And definitely could save the difference in heal between the two builds, if the amount of blocked dmg is big, or many hits, being received.

Also don't forget that life steal during the pdmg build is constantly active, while in magic build, we need to wait 40 seconds to steal a decent amount of life. A heal of 700-800 like in Sweetmandy, reguires 1/5 Purify and 3/5 Fetters to have 5/5 Heal and 5/5 Aura. I better keep some damage to do more life steal and 300 Heals, And a longer fetter mobs hold. And a new damage skills with a 2 second stun. So basically, kill your targets faster, better than slowly damaging and have a slightly more survivability or even maybe less. The only difference is, more magic = more support.

You seem to be ignorant about tanks generally and Paladin specifically. I tried magic set, I actually still have my magic gears, and I would have been using them if I had found that they do better than pdmg.

Ahhh... Max dk with max life steal heals just as much as a paladin heals crit (1400)

So i guess basic skills are equal to an expert that has the possibility of bug position (hurricane) and saturation which takes 200 hp to activate so...

Even max gear heal = 1k

Stop making that 200 hp a big deal lol, didn't you even watch the vids? I better sacrifice 200hp and get a good life steal skill, better than Sun Seal, which is only for 1 target, and it gets resisted by bosses. 

and 1400 heals with crit, and if I wanna be using that magic spear, I wouldn't have crit stat in it. So basically, ~15% would be my crit if I wanna have good def and accu.

I didn't want to argue more lel, just because you started talking bs, although you have no idea about tanks.

I saw this other bullshit-full post so I came to do some corrections..

I bet a GOOD paladin like zeus, sweet or sharp would be able to do the same. I bet they can't. You are so free to ask anyone of them, and see their responses. Well, maybe we can do it, but of course it will cost us x4+ HP pots as the Omercix used, and maybe some life scrolls. 

Buy magic gear... . Seems like you compromise heal for the 'looking cool with a mace factor' or better yet.. Buy a pve spear set... Or do you want to say that spears aren't for you becuase.. Meh.. I might win this conversation... Mace and shield > surival in any cases the heal doesn't recover the def and block loss. If you want a sky-high heal, then you will have to sacrifice a lot of damage, which is stupid in dungs where you need to be faster. Also you will still lose some dmg from life steal. And the new 2h magic weapons have bad stats, also reducing life steal effectiveness.

A good paladin can reach 28-32% crit easily WUUUTTT? You want me to go out as a tank with light set? then good luck healing that huge damage. I use light set sometimes when I know I'm not tanking, and bds can tank better than palas, so better have better attack than useless def, also when we have healers. But not in such cases in the vid where you go surviving alone.

"weak heal, no dark shield is way better boo hoo...." At least you don't sacrifice anything to get that effect of Dark Shield.

dark shield isn't a constant... Heal is.. I'd say the damage reduction from my dark shield would be tripled from a GOOD paladin's heal.. Duuuude.... Heal IS constant and Dark Shield ISN'T?? Dark Shield is passive yo. Heal is 14 sec cd. And you saw how much it is getting effects in vids.
Oh wait.. The only good paladin on the forums is zeus and he isn't here.. Everyone else seems to like calling outrdks for their stuns lmao

Paladins sacred shield :*.... Does it block... 400-600 dmg? Wait.. Wait... 600 Damage absorption at 4/4. So if you want that we get Sun Seal for life steal 3/4, we can't do it. You know 4/4 Banner is mandatory. So it's either ~600 dmg saved or ~600 stolen HP. Make up your mind

Now add heal and ss total cd and dmg reductions.. I'd say paladins get to be invincible at that point I bet I bet I bet.. Go try playing it then come bet.

BUT WAIT

Banner... Foj... Teleports... Oh joyous days these paladins have aoe stuns, mob escapes... And aoe dmg that can't miss... :*:*:* - That jump requires the sacrifical of Banner, and don't exaggerate about 2 secs stun, because mobs need 2 seconds between hits, so it is like nothing. Fetter = useless if not running or if not enemies are melee. 

Banner dmg relates to life steal.. Aka.. Add that to the list of reduction and cd The life steal caused by Banner = Steel Hurricane's

And then we have.. Sun seal... A life steal skill... Just like dks.. With no repercussions (hp loss)... Add one more to the list guys! Wait man... Sun Seal or Sacred Shield? :/ You are confusing.. Or you want both and 1/4 Banner? Know what you are talking about...

Now... Let's talk about... The class i started 3 years ago with
Dark shield : More than* 100 dmg reductions.... Higgins... Next time you bring up points make sure they're reliable... Well... I guess that skill won't be changing.. Annnnny time soon eh? Since.. Its fixed... Oh people still complain that it's a passive :(... Looks like when mobs will be doing 2k dmg.. 100 is still going to matter :... That 100! Dmg!!.. Well, why are you getting the future to here? Should we wait till the mobs dmg 2k untill we become better tanks?
*sarcasm*

Dark shield dmg reduction is fixed... Besides... Its still chanced.. Very high chance tho
Anyways... One survivability skill... The only amazing one.. That might get outdated soon And might not ;) Don't make predictions.. But I'm happy atm

Moving on... Alright..

Saturation and secret reserve
The next 2 and only survival skills out of 3 for a tank... * Pssst, Pala has 2, shhh don't tell anyone*

Let's talk about this amazing bunch

Saturation 4% hp sacrifice It is nothing.. For (don't quote me on this) 8-12  seconds of 14% life steal Well, doesn't matter, our Sun Seal is the same duration and amount if life steal.
So in total give me an average number of how much I'll get back eh? See the vid, and check how much he got back.
Remember this is when the skill is at max... Also add weapon dmg speed / output..
Well..I'm not at all angry about this one
Seems like every dk's got used to it (Check Russian sub topics you'll see the amount of hate for this skill)
Meh.. Nah it is pretty awesome, actually, between it and Sun Seal is not difference. Both same balanced-concept skills. No complains

Now... Secret reserve.. The skill gladi holds highly Hehe, same for you and our heal skill.
The skill adds... Wait for it..
Now regen... At 4/4...maths done
Regen amount * 10/11 (any one)

You all might say.. Wowzers.. Thats alot.. But let's check how much is total regen output

In a fight regen = half.. So basically

4/4 secret reserve regen in a fight = basic regen * 5
(max level :*)

regen from what I've seen.. In this state.. Brackets between 400-1.1k
Highest and max...

Oh dk op..1.1k heal :( You just said that 1400 heal is much :/ And that's CRIT.
How much regen does one level 22 accesory regen crystal give?

I'm taking a wild guess... 23?

What is 23 x 5 guys? You guessed right... 115 regen per enchant

So when someone shows you big regen numbers (mecha) don't instantly praise them ;)

Moving on... Alright...When does this skill activate? When? :0
As a dk.. Rocking 5k hp... Skill activates at... Wait for it......... 600-800hp...:*:*:*:*:* I saw it activating earlier, but anyways, gotta agree, it is late. But from mechanisms, the skill is very good. Maybe increasing the def buff, or reducing the time till it activates would be good.

Think about it.. When a dk reaches this hp.. What do you think must've caused it guys? :*
Yes.. A boss or a war group..
Everyone likes being smart.. Yayy

Do you think anything that takes you down to this hp will wait for 5 seconds for you to have even 1x tick guys? :* Yes 5 seconds is much if you were fighting 10 mobs without a healer, and standing without doing damage to take life steal. And if your Dark Shield is inactive, and if you don't stun some of em.
Bosses are kind these days tho :(

To put 5 seconds into perspective... An average pvp lasts that time.. I mean the whole duration of the pvp ;) Hey, I thought R0land said that this game isn't PvP based, and you don't want us to judge skills on PvP :3

Ah, my final retort... 
What does life steal work with? Life steal runes 
What does regen work with? Regen runes

Both can be used in accesories.. So in the end.. We get..?

Either life steal or secret link Reserves*

Aka both skills can't be simultaneously built... Yep... :/ That's really bad. But hey, don't get disappointed! You are not the only one. Pala needs to decide between magic and physical. Life is harsh :/

Is there any skill on ws that does this? :o Barb and Paladins are disadvantaged from a whole skill tho, in case they use 2h. Pala loses heal if he chose physical. Barb loses more regen from Battle Fury. if he decided to get def > hp or resi > hp. BD needs to choose between parry and dodge for their 2 skills, Parry and Enlightenment. And so on..
No...

3 survival skills
1 good one 
Rest two.. Idek Well, at least you can have one at 4/4 and the other at 3/4, making them both good, without losing much dmg.
But you're only allowed to have 2/3 We have only Heal and Sun Seal, and if we wanna max them, we lose stuns and dmg.

Had fun in William's school of death Knights and what nots? Go and buy yourself cookies... *hi* *inserts a spam of smileys to look sarcastic and funny*

Edited by Gladiator

Even max gear heal = 1k

Bro seriously ??? :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Here we only talk about just 1 skill which heals instantaneously 1400 hp , this skill continues for 10+ second, and u still compare them ? :rofl:  :rofl: I am joking :) Dk need a lot of mobs for heal but it doesnt mean saturation is not effective, here I am talking about dgs and bosses or lab runs, please think about this again  :blush2:  :blush2:

Idk about barbs, but DK and BD are the only tanks that could solo those boss, Eye, and Pontifex. DK is as tanky as BD and Barbs, and even more, when it comes to PvE. We, Paladins have those damned support abilities instead, but hell, damn them support abilities killed our tanking aspects(which is supposed to be same as all other tanks and better than BD, according to Warspear's view, 9 points).

Only Fetter and Banner that makes us special. And I still love Pala, just because of this speciality. ::)

Lol Ameen you're a pro arguer :D

And Mailli, just becauseyou were one time right doesn't it mean you are always right. That's why we don't argue with you anymore, you think you are always riht, even if you aren't. But I still respect you and your opinion :)

From what ive seen dk one of the best tank/solo classes, life steal buff and that shield thingy combined with steel hurricane. Its like a pot per hurricane use.

And for pvp, a dk can perma stun/silence if people do it right.

Sigh.. Idiots

If anyone considers Barbarians/Rogue a weaker tank than dk I'd downright just leave this topic

Choosing between magic ans physical?

Why not have both

Oh wait.. Idiotic paladins

We all want physical damage errrrrrr

Oh wait... You have 2hands in game worth 15k

Stop stating a paladin couldn't do what omercix could i showed you how it could with actually remaining at full hp even during cd

A crit build... Check out every physical gear after 18 gladi.. And stop being stupid... They come with built in crit... But that was a minor point

I guess i can't use sarcasm on forums.. Too much idiots....

When in a 1v1 (aka pvp) players take you to low health and kill you before reserve activates.. Ok... So when in a 5v1... Think about it geniuses... Or did gladi just break all your brains together?

You're talking about non two simultaneous builds... How?

Like.. Two hands are worth millions on your faction right?

Magic is a necessity for paladins atleast half your skills work on it...

Even if my quote on that was wrong banner heal actually more than enough in pve

Wait.. But idiots don't read all my points...

Ah.. We lose stun and damage if you max out survivability...

What did omercix get by putting points on satu...

Some people are thick skulled

4% hp is nothing?

Like.. 200hp is nothing?

You'd heal back 1100-1200 with max life steal gear between satu time.. Amd just get back 900-1000

Your definition of nothing costs 17% of the skill...like seriously?.. And that's MAXIMUM GEARS

again reserve and satu cannot be simultaneously built

Whereas magic and physical can.. If you say no to that point.. After I've explained so delete your paladin.

You keep stating they can't they can.. Yadayada... Like seriously dude... Just becuase you have pathetic masochistic losers supporting you doesn't mean you're right...

Stuns and dmg for survivability.. Lol... That one really got me.. Considering that's what dks do

AND BTW I actually tried max pve setup... Made no difference whatso-ducking-ever in the kronos dg.. But the fireworks from reserve looked cool at times....

Omercix..you found a group of mobs that spawn next to the boss.. In tos dgs every dh mob os ranged... Where's your steel hurricane now?

Gladi, every pure magic gear comes with physical damage.. Don't try to act smart.... You're doing a bad job

Firstly mobs don't have 30% defense.. Pve expert

I've seen ss' on forums show that.. Banner used to hit hard on mobs

The damage was increased right? Yeah.. And that was with a sudden doom glaive (2100)~~

I don't want to know how much it'd hit with a killer puppet..

Whatver... A speak build will always be beneficial.. No matter which way you take it.. Not just a pure magical one as well.. But wait.. Spears only involve killer puppets? XD

Gladi thinks he's smart going for a shield build when he has massive defense.. And that too.. In pve... Defense curve bro.. Oh wait..

Professional tanks on this forum don't know about defense curves

Yavavai

Hurricane requires that you stand next to the mob.. And not get bug possed..

Every mob on le tos dg is ranged.. Good luck trying to use your hurricane pot

And yeah.. Dk has stuns.. That's all we have.. In a game that surrounds pve

Jul

I know I'm right becuase I've laid down facts.. But people still seem to like implying instead of showing me anything...

If you can't handle a good argument with enough proof why continue? I stayed mine in essays... Like seriously.. Hand hurts

A paladin is a better pve 100% i will not change my argument in any way becuase you people can't make me with those petty excuses of points

A dk is the weakest tank pve wise

Sigh.. Idiots

If anyone considers Barbarians/Rogue a weaker tank than dk I'd downright just leave this topic

Choosing between magic ans physical?

Why not have both

Oh wait.. Idiotic paladins

We all want physical damage errrrrrr

Oh wait... You have 2hands in game worth 15k

Stop stating a paladin couldn't do what omercix could i showed you how it could with actually remaining at full hp even during cd

A crit build... Check out every physical gear after 18 gladi.. And stop being stupid... They come with built in crit... But that was a minor point

I guess i can't use sarcasm on forums.. Too much idiots....

When in a 1v1 (aka pvp) players take you to low health and kill you before reserve activates.. Ok... So when in a 5v1... Think about it geniuses... Or did gladi just break all your brains together?

You're talking about non two simultaneous builds... How?

Like.. Two hands are worth millions on your faction right?

Magic is a necessity for paladins atleast half your skills work on it...

Even if my quote on that was wrong banner heal actually more than enough in pve

Wait.. But idiots don't read all my points...

Ah.. We lose stun and damage if you max out survivability...

What did omercix get by putting points on satu...

Some people are thick skulled

4% hp is nothing?

Like.. 200hp is nothing?

You'd heal back 1100-1200 with max life steal gear between satu time.. Amd just get back 900-1000

Your definition of nothing costs 17% of the skill...like seriously?.. And that's MAXIMUM GEARS

again reserve and satu cannot be simultaneously built

Whereas magic and physical can.. If you say no to that point.. After I've explained so delete your paladin.

You keep stating they can't they can.. Yadayada... Like seriously dude... Just becuase you have pathetic masochistic losers supporting you doesn't mean you're right...

Stuns and dmg for survivability.. Lol... That one really got me.. Considering that's what dks do

AND BTW I actually tried max pve setup... Made no difference whatso-ducking-ever in the kronos dg.. But the fireworks from reserve looked cool at times....

Omercix..you found a group of mobs that spawn next to the boss.. In tos dgs every dh mob os ranged... Where's your steel hurricane now?

Gladi, every pure magic gear comes with physical damage.. Don't try to act smart.... You're doing a bad job

Firstly mobs don't have 30% defense.. Pve expert

I've seen ss' on forums show that.. Banner used to hit hard on mobs

The damage was increased right? Yeah.. And that was with a sudden doom glaive (2100)~~

I don't want to know how much it'd hit with a killer puppet..

Whatver... A speak build will always be beneficial.. No matter which way you take it.. Not just a pure magical one as well.. But wait.. Spears only involve killer puppets? XD

Gladi thinks he's smart going for a shield build when he has massive defense.. And that too.. In pve... Defense curve bro.. Oh wait..

Professional tanks on this forum don't know about defense curves

Yavavai

Hurricane requires that you stand next to the mob.. And not get bug possed..

Every mob on le tos dg is ranged.. Good luck trying to use your hurricane pot

And yeah.. Dk has stuns.. That's all we have.. In a game that surrounds pve

Jul

I know I'm right becuase I've laid down facts.. But people still seem to like implying instead of showing me anything...

If you can't handle a good argument with enough proof why continue? I stayed mine in essays... Like seriously.. Hand hurts

A paladin is a better pve 100% i will not change my argument in any way becuase you people can't make me with those petty excuses of points

A dk is the weakest tank pve wise

You are considering rogues better TANKS than a tank itself. I'm done. You showed (without playing it) how could a paladin handle with it, having sun seal in a high level as well as Banner and Sacred shield ( i don't remember if that's the name of the palas skill, so don't quote me :P )

In kronus dg btw, mobs near the boss are melee users. And even if some of them are ranged before going to the boss, a deathknight can handle a group of 4 mobs while hes lifestealing one of them, i can assure you. You can have a good Critical hit having an Heavy set on also. In a dg, 24% of critical isnt bad at all. And again, Omercix tanked Eye boss as well, and there, mobs use magic dmg and are ranged also, go take a look. I don't really know why you find your class a shitty tank. But considering him weaker than a rogue in tanking.... well...

Edited by Higgings

Why do you people consider bds good tanks?

Genius

Look... Again.. I prove.. You people won't listen..

Show me a dk solo bazilleus with no pots... I've seen kelvs do.. And he's not maxxed..

Besides the point

No higgins i did not take sun seal max into consideration.. Oh wait thanks for the extra points ;)

I'm not talking about a ranged mob in specific... Areas with space + mobs that are ranged.. Thats why i talk about tos :)

One more thing

If you don't get my first point... Then why continue this topic?

OR ARE YOU TELLING ME ONE SHIELD SKILL MAKES BD AN OP TANK?

I rest my case.. This is why.. I know you people are wrong.. You're points are stupid... And you're redundant.. Without actually analysing anything you criticise... Talk sensibly..

I consider my class weak becuase every other class in my group is able to actually be beneficial in the games main aspects.. And when a class outside the specific group (rogues) are able to also do it better... Its sad..

Do you not see? :)

How even non tanks are able to outdo supposed tanks? :)

It's sad... Pathetic... Especially.. When all you people judge the class based on one video... One video when the odds are stacked in thw players favours.. Even though he was max

Leave this conversation.. If you think a rogue's dps won't translate to survivability in a dg... You can actually see how stupid you sound in this topic.. Being so hesitant to the truth

Life steal, every class can use life steal?

Does absolute reflex can replace heavy armour, shield, dark shield skill, secret reserve?

Every class can have life steal.... Ahhhh

Then what makes dk op? :)

Btw reflex is a complete damage negation skil.. Aka yes.. Its better than dark shield when fighting high level bosses... Instead of stopping 80-100 dmg 25-50%xof the time.. Negate 600-800 dmg every 5-10 seconds?

Every class can have life steal.... Ahhhh

Then what makes dk op? :)

Btw reflex is a complete damage negation skil.. Aka yes.. Its better than dark shield when fighting high level bosses... Instead of stopping 80-100 dmg 25-50%xof the time.. Negate 600-800 dmg every 5-10 seconds?

Maili is on drugs, confirmed.

It's ok... I know I'm right :D

Hey some intelligence is running away, go pick it up before it's too late.

Talking with you is like talking to a wall, where even in front of facts you find a way to say the exact opposite. You can't argue in a topic if your mind is closed to your ideas only, without listening even what people say and calling them idiot if they find that you are totally wrong ( as gladiator confirmed in one of his latest posts ).

After this...

Comparing a bd with a rogue. Good game, where bds are buffed - as - hell tanks and rogues can rely only to reflexes ( which can be good, 3 times only but a faster charge of the skill if you have upgraded it. ), without taking in consideration that both classes can reach the same def with different amps ( +10 for rogues if you want 5k def, and... meh.. +8 for bds is more than enough if it has a Def set ).

Life steal. Good, both can have it on a max of 22-25%* max ( if you use night prince weapons or other weapons with life steal* ), but the difference is that A rogue suffers more in a group of mobs, couse their hits would make reflexes to be wasted. Bladedancer, instead, with his normal attacks ( that can be considered as a main damage skill thanks to their passive skill ) and counterattack ( which gives life steal as well ) this problem of the group of mobs doesn't even touch their mind.

Besides, bds are better damager than rogues as well, due to their passive skills ( 4% more dmg... and don't say its a few ammount, when people consider a 6% ice queen ring op ).

It's like saying: " heeeeey guys whos stronger, a warlock or a dk? ( which, in my modest opinion, if a dk SUCCESS on pulling and muting the warlock, you might have good chances of winning.... and I said MIGHT. )

Edited by Higgings

Malli, you really seem to overrate palas solo abilites by far.

I tried soloing ponti (even easiest one) as pala with full +9, high crit (~26%), high magic (was about 600/280 i think, its been a while), high lifesteal (near 23%), high cooldown (~20%). Not a chance to solo that thing. Banner has extreme cooldown, Palas heal has long cd too and doesnt heal that much. I had to use tons of pots plus minion and didnt make it.

And to skills: To have heal and dmg as well as banner maxed you have at lvl 26 0 skill points for that shield (prevents losing about 150 hp at 1/4 every 30 sec) or for the lifesteal skill sun seal that bosses resits to 90% anyway. And fetters of justice 1/5 then too, which reduces dmg and stuns 2 (!) enemies for about a second - oh and boss resists that too.

Why dont you believe the pala players who actually tried it? Palas are really bad in soloing bosses with mobs.

Edited by Crystana